People that are prone to male pattern baldness but still use steroids (example)

Tottenham

Established Member
Reaction score
Alexbrah any chance of a spoon pic? As we're both aware, we've seen a fair share of fraud nomsayin

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to go easy on each of squats and leg press because I have a herniated disk in my lower back. It's frustrating, as those are the two most important exercises.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah look at me. I'm a nw1 with basically invisible diffuse and a godlike body, one that you can see only on Google images or at the museum looking at statues and paintings of Mythical Gods. You're such a loser i can't comprehend how one can be such a weakling. If you could post a picture for us so we can understand what drove you to this degree of bitterness. No wonder your ex girlfriend told you "You disgust me" yes you're disgusting, pathetic and weak. You wish you could be me but hey its called natural selection some were born to be losers it's not your fault.

Humble are you... I promised myself to stop responding to these ridiculous threads, but I just have to once more. You have an incredible body. You will have lots of sex. You have a horrible personality though my friend. One day, you will want to hold on to one of those girls. I try not to give advice, because 99% of the time, it does no good. I can tell you're a semi intelligent person though, so I will try. Stop being so full of yourself. You are not a God. There are thousands of other guys out there with the same body as you. It IS an accomplishment and you should be proud. Just stop being a complete d*ck and you will go far in life my friend. The best men in this world are those that accomplish huge things, not those that constantly talk about it.

shookwun

Reaction score
It's just his online persona. I can guarantee you he doesn't act like that in real life. He is 19 lol

Internet tends to bring a narcissist into over drive over their own grande delusions. Internet megalomaniacs.

Probally a decent dude in real life, acts normal.. the internet brings his conscious feelings alive.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if Alex has a "horrible personality".

None of us know really, we can't gauge that off 50 posts from an internet forums.

You guys might diss him because you see him as cocky, but he is a man in his early 20s, of course he's cocky. I used to post on forums when I was 20 as well, I was full of myself too.

These are traits off Alex that are likely accurate: high will power, ability to establish goals and put in the work to achieve them, consistency, time-management, ambition, and the intellectual ability necessary to study law and endocrinology.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if Alex has a "horrible personality".

None of us know really, we can't gauge that off 50 posts from an internet forums.

You guys might diss him because you see him as cocky, but he is a man in his early 20s, of course he's cocky. I used to post on forums when I was 20 as well, I was full of myself too.

These are traits off Alex that are likely accurate: high will power, ability to establish goals and put in the work to achieve them, consistency, time-management, ambition, and the intellectual ability necessary to study law and endocrinology.

I will just leave this here, in case you didn't read it.

"Yeah look at me. I'm a nw1 with basically invisible diffuse and a godlike body, one that you can see only on Google images or at the museum looking at statues and paintings of Mythical Gods. You're such a loser i can't comprehend how one can be such a weakling. If you could post a picture for us so we can understand what drove you to this degree of bitterness. No wonder your ex girlfriend told you "You disgust me" yes you're disgusting, pathetic and weak. You wish you could be me but hey its called natural selection some were born to be losers it's not your fault."

- - - Updated - - -

that my friend is the pure definition of a horrible personality. Say whatever you'd like, I totally understand what you mean and I assure you, I am not trying to be an a*shole. But anyone that's capable of even typing this nonsense, CURRENTLY has a pretty sh*tty personality. Not saying he's a bad person, or won't grow out of it. He's just a dick. :)

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apart from studying law and endocrinology, bodybuilding is my driving motivation in life. I'm obsessed with learning everything about training, nutrition and hormones. The body is a walking chemical process, everything is dictated by hormones. If you can dial in just the right hormonal balance, nutrition and training you'll look like a god amongst humans. Atm my total test is 1900pg/ml, dht is in the low end of the range, estrogen is 20pg/ml which is optimal and shbg is low
Making my free testosterone higher than normal about 3 times. I have the perfect involvement to build muscle and save hair as much as i can.

Good. Keep pursuing your goals man. We all have different goals in life. I started training too from my 17-18th and went like a beast 5x in the gym. Diet was "ok", but certainly not very strict. Don't have many pictures and crappy camera at the time but this is how far I got natty;

olddddddddd.jpg

Arms were around 44cm. I still furthermore went clubbing often (almost every week) with much alcohol at the time. I would never reach your physique without some "help" though (who would, lmao) but then again I don't aspire to be a fitness model. I just find it important to have a good physique and push myself in the gym. It's just a good feeling when you look at the mirror and see the aesthetics reflecting. At the moment working on getting back to the same condition.

You shouldn't be that much affected by what other people think of you though or actually not at all man. Being a bit more humble wouldn't hurt though. But, yeah like others said it's probably cause you are still young. Good luck brah.

jh94

My Regimen
Reaction score
taking roids to look good faster is just dumb insecurity and the problem with a lot of kids lately - as swoop proved you can get joocy natty in time. if you're a fitness model or athlete then power to you man as they all phucking do it.

joey delaney seems obnoxious and dense as **** though like a lot of insecure lads

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know what he's using but I've heard that Turinabol is pretty hair safe.

- - - Updated - - -

taking roids to look good faster is just dumb insecurity and the problem with a lot of kids lately - as swoop proved you can get joocy natty in time. if you're a fitness model or athlete then power to you man as they all phucking do it.

joey delaney seems obnoxious and dense as **** though like a lot of insecure lads

"Taking roids to look good faster is just dumb insecurity"

Ok, so then stop being insecure your hair. In all seriousness, we should all stop caring about the decisons that others make, especially when we do not know them, and their decision does not effect us. To you taking steroids is dumb, but to others, it is not.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol i yeah i hate myself for looking like superman and no i don't have a wig you ***, but i may get one if i needed instead of crying like Fred the phaggot

If you liked yourself you wouldn't change your appearance so much. If you think you look better with steroids, you obviously don't like the real you which is you withuot steroids.

Tottenham

Established Member
Reaction score
If you liked yourself you wouldn't change your appearance so much. If you think you look better with steroids, you obviously don't like the real you which is you withuot steroids.

You sound incredibly jealous.. "Live and let live"

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You sound incredibly jealous.. "Live and let live"

If I was jealous I could just take steroids like Alex.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol what the f*ck? Strong logic brah. Yes i like myself that's why infact i change my appetince so much. That's why i invest in my looks so i can be better and better. Going by your logic we all should quit working out, style our hair, invest in good clothes Because doing so we admid that we hate our selfs wtf? If you love something invest in it, being time, money, love, energy whatever. Always aim ti improve. Damn you're a loser like Fread no use in talking to you.

I'm a loser because I don't buy steroids from a drug dealer?

Don't take what I'm saying the wrong way. Take them as a means to an end, just don't forget who you really are and don't hate yourself. You shouldn't have to take steroids and it's ridiculous that in the last 10 years, for the first time in history since man learned to walk upright, men now have to worry like women about their appearance.

Going by your logic we all should quit working out, style our hair, invest in good clothes

Until very recently no man gave a **** about those things and it made no difference.

I remember when being skinny with a six pack was considered godlike. Ridiculously pressurised times for men now.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol o rly? You have no clue since you never looked /will look like i do. You and me walk in the club, beach, street whatever you'd see who's are people looking at and who's inbox is filled with messages form random girls. And that shi* is just a side effect of looking like that. The main gain is the feeli

- - - Updated - - -

Feeling and senses of self-esteem. *

Your self esteem comes from a syringe, if we didn't live in such ****ed up times you would have that self esteem and sex appeal just from looking normal.

Anyone can take steroids and if I wanted to look like you I could just by working out and injecting steroids.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At some point, it's just not worth it anymore. Anyway, I'm mostly relying on luck, and it's working, you don't need all women, just one, and you only need one job too.
Wow. This is actually pretty wise. Thanks for that.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people are happy being good enough or even.worse, others feel drive and ambition.

My parents were immigrants from a third world country, and were working class. As such, my sympathy is with ambition, the norm for people like myself really. We grew up lacking, as outsiders, which yields a determination to do better.

I put school first pretty much between the ages of 18 and 28 ... It was a massive sacrifice, it cost me in a lot of ways, but i'm now comfortably a member of the middle class. If friends are going out for a beer, i can have a beer too. If i want to watch a movie or pay for a personal trainer, i can. Should i have kids one day, they will have clothes that fit them, access to a computer and summer camp enrollment.

I want a good woman too, but i fell behind since it was a full effort to join the middle class. I'll do the best i can. It sucks. I wish i could have done both by now but in hindsight it would have been really hard.

Tottenham

Established Member
Reaction score
Women will always crave the most handsome, tall, charismatic, charming, funny, aesthetic, powerful and richest men.. If you think any different.. Damn

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score

That Joey Delaney is nothing outstanding. Pretty easy attainable physique. If you got genetics going for you you can attain that naturally or come very close to it. With juice I could transform the weakest genetic random weakling to that physique in max 2 years if he shows proper effort. Some people think it's hard to get such a physique in reality it isn't that hard at all if you know what you are doing and put in the work. The physique from alexbrah 2015 and peapoddy is on another level though.