People that are prone to male pattern baldness but still use steroids (example)

shookwun

Reaction score
Your self esteem comes from a syringe, if we didn't live in such ****ed up times you would have that self esteem and sex appeal just from looking normal.

Anyone can take steroids and if I wanted to look like you I could just by working out and injecting steroids.

News flash:

Steroids aren't magic like you want to believe. However, if you train every day, and eat consistent diets high in protein:fats then you will build a great physique.

Diet, and training alone will also build a great natural physique within a few years time frame. It takes a lot of consistency with or without gear.

Truth is, most gym goers quit before a year because they don't have what it takes to develop a good physique. It takes many years, and consistency in your diet, and training to develop something that stands out.

Mind boggling how ignorant people are when it comes to steroids. I guess that's why I know so many people on gear but they don't even look like they lift, infact most would think they are natural based on their appearance. Almost embarrassing to even tell people that they are on gear. That's the mentality of most gym goers nowadays, just get on steroids brah!!! and get huge. Real sad....

It took me close to six years to go from 120 to 195-200 at a lean body weight. Granted I have been on gear for the last year n a half..... baby doses. I don't take much steroids, and regularly cruise in the TRT range

Fred tried but failed.. will also blame his genetics, but I'm almost 100% sure he didn't have what it takes. No pun intended here Fred... just truth. I was the opposite of your physique, an extreme ectormorph while you were a skinny fat ectomorph.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
News flash:

Steroids aren't magic like you want to believe. However, if you train every day, and eat consistent diets high in protein:fats then you will build a great physique.

Diet, and training alone will also build a great natural physique within a few years time frame. It takes a lot of consistency with or without gear.

Truth is, most gym goers quit before a year because they don't have what it takes to develop a good physique. It takes many years, and consistency in your diet, and training to develop something that stands out.

Mind boggling how ignorant people are when it comes to steroids. I guess that's why I know so many people on gear but they don't even look like they lift, infact most would think they are natural based on their appearance. Almost embarrassing to even tell people that they are on gear. That's the mentality of most gym goers nowadays, just get on steroids brah!!! and get huge. Real sad....

It took me close to six years to go from 120 to 195-200 at a lean body weight. Granted I have been on gear for the last year n a half..... baby doses. I don't take much steroids, and regularly cruise in the TRT range

Fred tried but failed.. will also blame his genetics, but I'm almost 100% sure he didn't have what it takes. No pun intended here Fred... just truth. I was the opposite of your physique, an extreme ectormorph while you were a skinny fat ectomorph.

Newsflash: Steroids are magic and you will gain a bit of muscle without even training. Top bodybuilders eat mcdonalds and junk food because they know with lots of steroids all the weight they put on will be muscle.

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
Women are happy if your cut/have toned muscles. You dont need steroids to get women. So you can really achieve the same level of sex appeal with doing less. Your also going to put all those hours in and obsess and when its all said and done youll just be able to tell people you used to be in really good shape when you were young. Id much rather work out less and do better **** with my time.