People that are prone to male pattern baldness but still use steroids (example)

Tottenham

Established Member
Reaction score
I've contemplated hopping on the gear for a few months now, but obviously my main concern is the damage it will do to my hair. I've recently come accross a fitness youtuber by the name of Joe Delaney, this guy's hair is pretty ****ed, his brother's hair is beyond ****ed and I think his dad's bald. He walks around all year looking like a god, how does he do it with the amount/type of gear he must be using?

A link to one of his vids - http://youtu.be/tx7GkMyB0Ak

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've contemplated hopping on the gear for a few months now, but obviously my main concern is the damage it will do to my hair. I've recently come accross a fitness youtuber by the name of Joe Delaney, this guy's hair is pretty ****ed, his brother's hair is beyond ****ed and I think his dad's bald. He walks around all year looking like a god, how does he do it with the amount/type of gear he must be using?

A link to one of his vids - http://youtu.be/tx7GkMyB0Ak

Does "hopping on the gear" mean using steroids?? If so... then... you are contemplating using steroids and your BIGGEST concern is your HAIR??? If you're doing it for women, forget it - it's a myth that women like enormous, veiny looking guys. If you're doing to look tough, forget it - no one fears that sh*t, it's just laughable. If you're doing it for competitions, then the real competitors won't take you seriously and if you're doing it for sports, then you're a coward. Those are the four reasons I can think of for taking steroids. Everyone is stupider than the next. I am not trying to be an a*shole, I am just being honest. Get your head straight. I think the more reputable forum members here will be willing to give you advice ONCE you get your priorities straight. I am sure you'll respond with something like, "I am asking about advice for my hair, and you are jumping down my throat". I am doing so, because you're about to throw your entire life away.

Tottenham

Established Member
Reaction score
So this forum is only going to be about steroids now?

What is this new trend? Why would you do that to your body and your health?

Steroids are hardly a new trend.. I don't smoke, drink alcohol or do any other drugs. My diet is very good, I am fit and look after myself. If I were smoking daily, drinking/taking drugs every weekend nobody would bat an eye lid.

Does "hopping on the gear" mean using steroids?? If so... then... you are contemplating using steroids and your BIGGEST concern is your HAIR??? If you're doing it for women, forget it - it's a myth that women like enormous, veiny looking guys. If you're doing to look tough, forget it - no one fears that sh*t, it's just laughable. If you're doing it for competitions, then the real competitors won't take you seriously and if you're doing it for sports, then you're a coward. Those are the four reasons I can think of for taking steroids. Everyone is stupider than the next. I am not trying to be an a*shole, I am just being honest. Get your head straight. I think the more reputable forum members here will be willing to give you advice ONCE you get your priorities straight. I am sure you'll respond with something like, "I am asking about advice for my hair, and you are jumping down my throat". I am doing so, because you're about to throw your entire life away.

Why are you so bitter and always on the attack? I'm assuming you never eat junk food/smoke/drink alcohol as you're so perfect?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol you're clueless. Shredded guys get 200x the attention than some skinny weakling. And yes hair is important but if you're all ready ****ed holding to a few diffused hairs is retarded. Walking around like a statue will get you laid without even trying. There are alot of fitness girls who have fetishes for muscles. Notice how every bodybuilder gets girls? You never have experienced how it's like to Walk around ripped to the bone. I perfect superman like physique goes along way weather you like it or not.

I am not clueless, I studied molecular biology for six years and was a professor of anatomy and physiology for two years... while your credentials are straight from the "how brahs get laid for dummies book". Not to sound insulting (well maybe a little). Do you have any idea what is going to happen to your body?? Have you actually researched this?? I can tell you have not. Why can't you get shredded without roids brah? Do you have a legitimate excuse for this?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fred,

You're satisfied with how you are, good for you.

Some other people want to do better.

Every situation is different.

Tottenham

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks, had a look a var but getting holding of anything that's legit is difficult.

harrison twins have hair pieces? Srs?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get it, "do better", by taking steroids?

It's one mechanism to do better. For some people, decreased body fat and increased body muscle can go a long way.

A friend of mine did a minor T-cycle recently. He lost fat in the stomach and gained strength in the upper body. He then met his current fiancee.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
No it isn't? Lol tell that to the ppl on Propeciahelp. And no those stories are not bull****. Not everyones endocrine system is the same! Many ppl get ****ed up badly from finasteride let alone the other **** i see people here doing. Taking dutasteride, oral spironolactone, estradiol lol wake up bruh

The majority of posts on the topic here advocate against taking oral spironolactone and estradiol and keeping hair at the expense of growing massive man-breasts.

Most men here are realistic, and there's a lot of bitterness against the pharmaceutical companies peddling garbage when they could easily be doing a better job.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't waste your breath or should i say fingers lol. Fred is just your average Joe, looking for an ordinary life of being accepted and hopefully fit in. Lol at people who aim for such a poverty life. This is my honest recommendation if you're young and want to live it up. Hit the gym, get a tan, get ****ing shreded, be the guy every dude wants to be and every girl wants to have. Be narcissistic, have pride, study hard and try to earn money and invest it in your self, take hair loss meds but if they don't work or give you sides just buy a hair peace don't waste time crying about hair, and continue to own in every aspect of life. Ive noticed a fitness moodel here had his thread and did you notice in every "update" the dude posted shirtless pics and half the forum was in awe and admiring? He used both roids and hair loss drugs, when it got bad he did a hair transplant, next step would probably be a hair peace but he continuees to dominate. People were asking him "how is like to walk in your shoes" lol people are admiring face it.

o.k.. fine man. If this makes you happy then who are any of us to argue with it. You will ultimately need a lot more than this in life to make you happy though. Once you get older, you will realize that the women that go for this crap are usually pretty shallow. Sorry, that's a fact. I don't doubt it, you will get laid like crazy. I mean, you definitely don't need all this to get laid like crazy, but I am sure it will help. If this is your goal, then you're on the right track. No argument there.

Tottenham

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah in short, be that guy:

tumblr_mksn15cVfd1rleo5qo1_400.gif

I heard he's living a great life right now.

Zyzz used coke E clen whilst already having a dodgy heart, obviously not saying that there are ni side effects of steroids but he's a bad example..

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Posting a gif of a bodybuilder looking stupid is hardly a great argument against bodybuilding.

There are millions of men who go to the gym regularly. Many of them are idiots.

Moving on.

Tottenham

Established Member
Reaction score
Millions? In the US, maybe, probably not millions.

In Belgium, there are as many roided bodybuilders as there transsexuals.

About a few hundreds. People who are into bodybuilding get laughed at.

I'm not saying it's right, it's just how people react to it here.

People would say: "He doesn't have a job, he spends all his time in the gym, he probably does that because he's short/bald/ugly."

And I'm sorry to say that in 99% of cases, they would be right. Stereotypes don't appear from nowhere.

My step cousin (yep that's a thing) is a roided bodybuilder and he ticks all these boxes (except the bald one): no job, spends all his time in the gym, short and ugly.

What are you getting at?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Millions? In the US, maybe, probably not millions.

In Belgium, there are as many roided bodybuilders as there transsexuals.

About a few hundreds. People who are into bodybuilding get laughed at.

I'm not saying it's right, it's just how people react to it here.

People would say: "He doesn't have a job, he spends all his time in the gym, he probably does that because he's short/bald/ugly."

And I'm sorry to say that in 99% of cases, they would be right. Stereotypes don't appear from nowhere.

My step cousin (yep that's a thing) is a roided bodybuilder and he ticks all these boxes (except the bald one): no job, spends all his time in the gym, short and ugly.

I'm in Canberra, though the situation is the same here as it was in Columbus or Montreal.

There are tons of gyms everywhere here. Within a 15 minute walk from my house I have club lime, the southern cross club, the hellenic club, anytime fitness, a yoga studio, another yoga studio, a zumba studio, another dance studio. There are at least two stores specializing in supplements in addition to a health food store, moreover half their goods can be found in the supermarket.

Median height at the gym for men is 6'0 or 6'1. Most of the men have hair though I have not taken a census.

There are as many women as men. Some of them are very hot with sculpted legs and asses.

Perhaps in Belgium, "thin" is considered sexier than "athletic". Personally I find athletic women far hotter than thin skinny-fat women. If that's not the norm in Belgium yet, it will be soon.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, my girl started working out a year ago when she developed round glutes and muscular legs she started getting looks everywhere she goes. Fit bodies are becoming a criteria more and more. The skinny frale look is no longer the norm. Google the fitness b*ches and see what's sexyness damn...

It's a misperception among women that a thin woman is a sexy woman. It's more attractive than obese for sure, but skinny-fat isn't hot, it's adequate at best.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Working out is pretty much pointless if you are ugly,you can be big and shreded,but it wont do much-you will be seen more like the desperate dude who wants to compensate,you will not get in the first league and on posters.If you are handsome-you dont need to work out in general,you will live on easy mode anyway. If you want the cherrypick,body will differentiate you from rest of goodlooking guys and you can get on the posters how our friend alex demonstrates,but not without genetically determined facial features. So saying to every guy work out and you will be god doesnt work imo.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alex, how old are you?

Was there some natural growth in that period?

- - - Updated - - -

Working out is pretty much pointless if you are ugly,you can be big and shreded,but it wont do much-you will be seen more like the desperate dude who wants to compensate,you will not get in the first league and on posters.If you are handsome-you dont need to work out in general,you will live on easy mode anyway. If you want the cherrypick,body will differentiate you from rest of goodlooking guys and you can get on the posters how our friend alex demonstrates,but not without genetically determined facial features. So saying to every guy work out and you will be god doesnt work imo.

Keeping your hair is pretty much pointless if you are ugly,you can be a full-head,but it wont do much-you will be seen more like the desperate dude when you style your hair, who wants to compensate,you will not get in the first league and on posters. If you are handsome and smoking-you dont need to keep your hair,you will live on easy mode anyway. If you want the cherrypick,body will differentiate you from rest of goodlooking guys and you can get on the posters of hair salons how our friend alex demonstrates,but not without genetically determined facial features. So saying to every guy keep your hair and you will be god doesnt work imo.

deniak

Reaction score
If you look at studies about attraction its obvious that holy trinity of pus*y wetting is:
- face
- height
- body (especially good ratio of broad shoulders to slim waist)
Woman are equally attracted to physical traits as men, so well developed body (muscles+low bodyfat) is important... but only if you have decent face and your not low tier midget.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
alessandro+savi.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Alex, how old are you?

Was there some natural growth in that period?

- - - Updated - - -

Keeping your hair is pretty much pointless if you are ugly,you can be a full-head,but it wont do much-you will be seen more like the desperate dude when you style your hair, who wants to compensate,you will not get in the first league and on posters. If you are handsome and smoking-you dont need to keep your hair,you will live on easy mode anyway. If you want the cherrypick,body will differentiate you from rest of goodlooking guys and you can get on the posters of hair salons how our friend alex demonstrates,but not without genetically determined facial features. So saying to every guy keep your hair and you will be god doesnt work imo.

Your point? You dont agree? Either way,hair is part of facial features and it can add or take away good part of facial attractivness - body cannot.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I wrong in saying most women just like slightly built, tone guys? Like the brad pitt body? Most women I talk to love this type of body and a good majority are actually turned off by the super massive dudes.