Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
No i still use liquid before bed

I get through a can of foam in about 2 weeks! liquid i use about 3 ml to cover my whole head

hawks05

Established Member
Reaction score
leg extensions 3 sets,30 reps 40kg

leg press 4 sets, 15 reps

hack squat 4 sets,15 reps

single leg press,4 sets,12 reps

leg extension HEAVY 3 sets to failure

Peabody, Can i ask why so many leg extensions?

and what weight are you doing for the other exercises.

could you break down your other days into more detail!?

thanks for sharing

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score
So PeaPoddy...

Are your legs and calves in proportion to your upper body? Any pics? Did you know that with textbook "perfect" proportions, your upper arm, neck and calve should all be the same size. And shoulder to waist ratio should be 1.6 to 1. You look like you have the "greek god" proportions for genetics. I had to work my butt off for years and started out at 145lbs with no muscle shape or tone to speak of. I still ended up with the right proportions, due to my skeletal structure and hard work, but DAMN it would have been cooler to be born that way! Props! :bravo:

Attachments

• calve1.jpg
    calve1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 542
  • legs1.jpg
    legs1.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 635

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I used to have a set body part split and trained like a bodybuilder, however now since I am nearly 40, I don't care about size or strength. Now I do a lot more of a crosfit style and train very instinctively. Here is my tried and true split, though that worked well for ME..

Chest/Biceps
Back/Calves
Legs
Biceps/Triceps
Shoulders/Calves
OFF
OFF

Repeat...

This was my favorite split and I trained my Bis and Calves 2x per week because they were weak points. I trained 5 days in a row because of my schedule, but I could have taken one rest day after Leg Day and the other after Shoulder Day. Either way is ok for me. On my off days, I would just have fun doing crossfit or cardio.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Well my legs have always been big naturally!Usually legs are the hardest part to catch up with upper body,i've never really had a problem

DSC06565.jpg

1942361e.jpg

DSC06696.jpg

JWM

Reaction score
Legs...bah! Just train chest and bis like a real man and wear long pants all year long.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Make sure Madonna does not see any of these pictures. You just may be her new boy toy if you want. :whistle:

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm impressed and I am hardly ever in worse shape than anyone! You are a genetic mutant and could have been a pro bodybuilder with your genetics :dunno: .

Well I am almost 40, so on the bell curve I'm doing good! :punk:

Attachments

• IMG_0019.jpg
    IMG_0019.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 609

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score
My hair is rapidly improving on the BIG 3, by the way...

Attachments

• IMG_0976.jpg
    IMG_0976.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,084
  • 1.vol.578400.001.jpg
    1.vol.578400.001.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 904

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score
One more comparison...

Attachments

• hairnow2.jpg
    hairnow2.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 672
  • IMG_0992.jpg
    IMG_0992.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 823

MARTINSTERN

Established Member
Reaction score
WOW this threads amazing!!

im about to start finasteride,im 23 i currently work out 4 times a week,and wondering if theres any issues with working out and taking finasteride,

and i also take creatine,whey protein,and carnatine..

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score
I apologize... I jumped in because this guy Peapoddy inspires me... I am in AWE of his GIFT from GOD!!! :bravo:

In the thousands of threads I have read on hair loss forums, he is the most muscular balding guy (well not anymore!) HANDS DOWN. I guess I'm in the running for a distant #2 ...LOL! I worked out harder today than in months because I am going to hit it HARD for a while and get some pics up where I might look OK next to Pea. I should get handicap points, though, since I got the boy by 14 years in age. :whistle:

BUT THIS IS HIS THREAD AND I BOW OUT NOW!!! :salut:

hawks05

Established Member
Reaction score
Good Lord Peabody, your legs are SHREDDED.

if you have time i'd love to see the rest of your workout

thanks for posting your split RSR. I like to see what works for people, I too train mostly crossfit stuff using kettlebells alot of body weight but always like to see what the bodybuilders are up too!

anyway good hair on both of you as well

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Have you ever been to a Turkish prison before ? :whistle:

Just kidding....looking good BTW[no homo]

Karamba

Reaction score
Peapoddy

A- congrauts! sick body and hair.
B- it looks like your face features have changed. Did you notice that?

Status
Not open for further replies.