Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandyc

Established Member
Reaction score
Seems like the inhousepharmacy site for the UK has gone. when I go to the US site, and click the UK flag, it says this site is not intended for the UK.

Also, seems like price of finpecia has gone up. Also found hairpharmacy site that has it cheaper. Anyone use this?

Peapoddy. Do you think your hair growth is due to finasteride or min? To me it looks like you've caught the very light coloured hairs early and they've possibly grown back from finasteride.

Also what time of the day do you take finasteride?

maverickf-14

Reaction score
I just received my finasteride from in house 3 days ago from the uk ! just hope i turn out with the same results as peapoddy..

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes everyday i wash my hair. .

I use loreal elvive thickening shampoo on days i'm not using the nizoral:)

mehmetyildiz68 said:
Peapoddy,

Do you wash your hair everyday or only on mon-wed-friday? What shampoo do you use except nizoral (if there is)? Thank you very much for your answer.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
I was actually using the foam a few months before i started finasteride and i did notice a slight improvement.When i added the finasteride and liquid minoxidil ,that was when i got lots of growth!

I just ordered more finasteride from inhousepharmacy...was no problem:)

sandyc said:
Seems like the inhousepharmacy site for the UK has gone. when I go to the US site, and click the UK flag, it says this site is not intended for the UK.

Also, seems like price of finpecia has gone up. Also found hairpharmacy site that has it cheaper. Anyone use this?

Peapoddy. Do you think your hair growth is due to finasteride or min? To me it looks like you've caught the very light coloured hairs early and they've possibly grown back from finasteride.

Also what time of the day do you take finasteride?

sandyc

Established Member
Reaction score
Peadpoddy, where did you just buy your finasteride? The link you provided before has gone and doesn't work.

GeminiX

Reaction score
SuprisedGuy said:
Awesome to hear your hair is maintaining but let's not post half nude pics anymore.

Speak for yourself...

SuprisedGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
GeminiX said:
SuprisedGuy said:
Awesome to hear your hair is maintaining but let's not post half nude pics anymore.

Speak for yourself...

Haha well obviously you like them but it's inappropriate and unnecessary to post shirtless pics on a hair loss forum. In fact other members have expressed the same opinion but he continues to post those pics which just make him look vain and lacking of tact.

mehmetyildiz68

Reaction score
SuprisedGuy said:
GeminiX said:
SuprisedGuy said:

Speak for yourself...

Haha well obviously you like them but it's inappropriate and unnecessary to post shirtless pics on a hair loss forum. In fact other members have expressed the same opinion but he continues to post those pics which just make him look vain and lacking of tact.

I don't think so. Although he does not have to, he posts his pictures regularly. That's a big thing. He inspired me not only for hair but also for a beautiful body. I'm planning to go to gym.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Peapoddy is my favorite success story on here, he's an awesome guy and pretty helpful.

Also, inspiration for the gym. It's also big time proof to those people who say you gain body fat or lose muscle mass on finasteride that they're wrong.

Vinyard

Reaction score
From Norwood 3 with thinning on the crown to a perfectly normal Norwood 1.5, incredible! You're such an inspiration to all of us. My favorite thread on this forum. Keep up the good work and I hope you will maintain the hair you have until someone comes up with a cure.

rfaust

Reaction score
Wow peapoddy, this has been impressive to see. You've gotten me to reconsider finasteride. Actually, I'm wondering: do you think taking Finasteride while maintaining a decent weightlifting routine may counter-act potential side-effects?

Also, the half naked pics are inspiring. Allow the man his vanity, I say! If you're not into guys it shouldn't bother you anyway. I started a new weightlifting regimen in early September, and I'm kicking my routine into high gear this next week with a more proper cutting diet because I'm a bit of a hard-gainer. 6'2" and my genes want to force me to keep a runner's body even without the cardio. I'll never look like you do in your pics but I'm definitely looking to get into the best shape of my life.

Keep up the good work!

MARTINSTERN

Established Member
Reaction score
one of the most ridiculous comments ive ever seen on a site, the guy who said he shouldnt post his body pics, :shakehead:

first of all, its peaboddys thread, if you dont like it, dont come in here,

second hes inspiring people to go to the gym, that in itself is awesome,

and third, if you are a secure str8 male, then why on earth do you care if he posts these pics, and if you arent, then you enjoy them anyway. :woot:

its a win win situation.

Oriol

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Peapoddy's. Awesome results and awesome body. Do you use minoxidil foam 1x a day and liquid 1x a day right? thanks.

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score
Me thinks this is Peapody in the AD. I have compared to his photos and I am pretty sure. The second close up even shows how they styled his hair forward to cover frontal recession as Peapody HAD. So it must be a bit older pic if it is him. Peapody????????????????????????????????????????

Attachments

• peapody2.jpg
    peapody2.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 797
  • Peapody1.jpg
    Peapody1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 869

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Great results!

if id had a body like that, even if i had nw1 id still shave it off just to look even tougher! :)

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You're a big inspiration dude, just started working out again in the last week and feeling so much better already. Keep posting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.