Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aco_KK

Established Member
Reaction score
Ori I don't think he should shave is head, he just doesn't suit it shaved. He's got a big *** body but a feminine head shape. (feminine in contrast with the body).

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was talking about myself lol :)

OneStepCloser

Reaction score
this thread has given me so much insipiration its not even funny. I would love to see how peapoddy is doing these days

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

@rsr38 ,haha no that is not me!!

Thanks everyone for the comments:)I get great pleasure knowing that this thread has helped inspire some people.We are all in this together and will fight this nasty male pattern baldness!

Well not much to update about my hair,its exactly the same as in previous pics!Thickness is still the same and i'm hardly shedding at all!

I've really been considering a hair transplant to improve my temples.I feel my hair loss has stopped for now and i know this would make a mssive difference to my hair.I'm looking at around 1,500 grafts at HDC clinic in Cyprus.I would love to hear your opinion if i should go ahead with it!?This year would be my best chance to have work done as i'm very quiet with work ect

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No dont do it now !!Your hair looks really good at the moment....Give it a few years time.If I were you,I would think about it in my 30s.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
P, I would not get one until you get over the two year mark on Propecia and Minoxidil. Those years seem to be the best years for hair regrowth and then after that the majority of your regrowth or gains starts to level and you might eventually see further loss. I realized the first two years were my best years and then I started noticing slight more loss over the years but it was very very slow but I think now things are more stable for me.
Second you have to worry about shock loss and making things worse. That is preventing me from getting one. Right now your hair looks good and to be honest with a physique like yours nobody is going to really be looking at your hair for more than a quick glance. You have an amazing genetically blessed body that only very few men can achieve so I doubt you really have much to worry at this point until you get beyond a NW3. If you are getting turned down from getting modeling jobs due to your hair, then I might think a small FUE hair transplant might benefit you.

MARTINSTERN

Established Member
Reaction score
p,

you dont need a hair transplant, its ont worth the risk of messing it up,

just wait until your older and see then if you need it,right now your hair looks perfect,

"if it aint broke dont fix it lol"

OneStepCloser

Reaction score
Peapoddy i was looking through all the posts. I am curious of the timelines of your treatments. By the looks of it you have been on both minoxidil and finasteride for over a year each? Have you experienced any sides yet?

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the advice ,i will hold on a while...

grrrr its so frustrating!!I'm soo close to a full head of hair!I would of killed for this result before i started treatments ,but you always want more lol!

Have you noticed Peter Andre's brother Mike(the guy who follows him about and cuts his hair) now has a full head of hair!?The difference is quite remarkable!

@OneStepCloser, soo far i've had no side effect's i'm aware of...

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey irish,

Well i use enough to cover my temples and the whole top

I get through a can of foam in about 2 weeks

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And in addition how much liquid you applying per day?

I myself am only applying foam once per day all over the top.and go through 2 cans per month as well, so if your doing the same and adding liquid your using more then me per day.

I may add liquid in addition to my foam usage based on your success!

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn bro ,

So you use 2 cans of foam every month in addition to about 4 ml of liquid. Thats a lot of minoxidil usage.

I may add liquid in at night Like yourself.

Take a look at my tread in success to and advise me what you think I should do I keep going through sheds every 2 months followed by growth then shed then growth, been through 4 sheds in 1 year.

One last question do you apply all your minoxidil on a slightly wet scalp or dry scalp?

Thanks bro

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
ok mate i will take a look another day:)

I wash my hair first, then blow dry it and apply the foam

I apply the liquid while my hair is still wet

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes i am great fan of concealers and sometimes use them for added thickness

What works really well for me is dermatch.I use the light brown color.I simply wet the brush and apply the dermatch to my hair only(temple area and top of head)Then i blow dry on a low setting.For a really natural look ,gently wipe your hair with a towl to get rid of any excess.

I only use the dermatch if i want a really thick look!I dont use it everyday ,however i can see how you could become dependant on it as it really makes a massive difference!!! Oh and btw,i had a photo shoot recently wearing dermatch and the photographer sprayed down my hair, styled and it never come off!!Great stuff:)

OneStepCloser

Reaction score
Hey sorry to barrage you with questions, but i have another!

I was curious about your alcohol consumption to maintain a body like that. I know you have superior genetics going for you and everything. Do you have casual beers on the weekends? Get wasted once in a while lol?

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
hehe no problem:)

Yeah i tend to relax my diet more on weekends.I'll have a few beers but nothing crazy(never been much of drinker to be honest)

My diet isnt as strict as you may think.This week i've had plenty of cheat meals!As long as i'm training hard at least 4x week then i don't worry too much.Anything in moderation,like for example i'll have a piece of cake not the WHOLE cake!

MrP

Reaction score
Hey pea, been reading the tread for a while, have a question..

Since you use 3-4ml kirkland right? do you have any flake problem? because i too use about 3ml and I'm flaking horribly :( sometimes I even have white areas on my scalp, which i guess is dried minoxidil (i too use krikland)

If you have a solition to this, please share :)

Thanks peace

Status
Not open for further replies.