Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you say it is good i belive you. I just tok my concultion out of the 2 pictures on page 15 here your shoulders seemed a bit forward poiting in one of em and your chest a bit foreards poiting in the othe one. It might just be the camera angel or you tighting your muchles for the camera making the posture.
Anyway, no offence, you have bin doing greate :)

rg80

Reaction score
Nice results and nice body.

I have a silly (maybe) question: How many hours do you spend in a day taking care of your body (well... hair and body).

I am asking this because I have a friend, he's 28 and he was gifted with a natural beauty, symmetrical face, mezo body. It's like when he was created someone just dropped all good stuff in the same... bottle. Now, he is spending like 70% of he's "awake" phase doing stuff only for him (no stable girlfriend, since all wanted a bit more than ... "hey, I do care about you, too"), hence... I think he invented the beauty sleep since no one ever can disturb him when he is sleeping. Which is good, I suppose.

As years are passing, he is more and more concerned about: hair loss, wrincles, abs (he has a body just like yours, he is undie model), skin, sun baths, wrinkles, hair loss, 0% fat, (he is drinking only 0,1% fat milk hehehe) and wrinkles and hair loss. (repetition intended).

Now, he's parents are both physicians so they are financing his lifestyle and if they weren't I am sure that somebody would of been doing it instead of them. :)

Now... my question... where is the limit from obsession and I do this in my free time or because I like it since there are many many other stuff to do in a life time then to invest mostly of a day's time in how you look?

Cheers bud.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
How many hours do i spend in a day taking care of your body (well... hair and body)??

It takes me about 10 minutes to pop the pill, wash my hair and apply the foam lol.I'm currently working out 4 x a week and my sessions last about 45 minutes.

Sounds like your freind has an obsession.I think most girls would find that a big turn off.I don't let my fitness rule my life... i do have other hobbies and interests u know.And my diet is no way as strict as your mates!!OH no i just had a whole glass of full fat milk!!!! i'm going to get fat lol

Well recently found out i could draw portraits quite good, so thats been keeping me busy recently .I've got all my mates wanting me to draw them..... all norwoods 1 LOL

If your interested here some of my recent drawings..i love drawing j lo with all that hair!!!

62xar2v-1.jpg

biufro.jpg

I've just started this one.... my gf
nikki22.jpg

rg80 said:
Nice results and nice body.

I have a silly (maybe) question: How many hours do you spend in a day taking care of your body (well... hair and body).

I am asking this because I have a friend, he's 28 and he was gifted with a natural beauty, symmetrical face, mezo body. It's like when he was created someone just dropped all good stuff in the same... bottle. Now, he is spending like 70% of he's "awake" phase doing stuff only for him (no stable girlfriend, since all wanted a bit more than ... "hey, I do care about you, too"), hence... I think he invented the beauty sleep since no one ever can disturb him when he is sleeping. Which is good, I suppose.

As years are passing, he is more and more concerned about: hair loss, wrincles, abs (he has a body just like yours, he is undie model), skin, sun baths, wrinkles, hair loss, 0% fat, (he is drinking only 0,1% fat milk hehehe) and wrinkles and hair loss. (repetition intended).

Now, he's parents are both physicians so they are financing his lifestyle and if they weren't I am sure that somebody would of been doing it instead of them. :)

Now... my question... where is the limit from obsession and I do this in my free time or because I like it since there are many many other stuff to do in a life time then to invest mostly of a day's time in how you look?

Cheers bud.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
P, you need to change your name to Picasso. You have definitely hit the genetic lottery. :bravo:

Gboy2k8

Established Member
Reaction score
nvm.
very low is your body fat
7% ? 6 % ?

killer genetics,
how long have you been training ?

I am completely jealous.
Just hoping that you are honest saying you're not on roids,
giving me hope...

with that body who needs hair (or head)

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
hi Gboy2k8,

I would say at the moment my bf% is around 6% and that's just eating normal ,with no real effort diet wise,I'm just keeping my training consistant(4x a week,no cardio just weight lifting)

I know if i cut the dairy and carbs out i will go dry as hell.I tried it last year for a few weeks and i looked freakish ..i didnt really like the look.

Been training 2 years seriously .I've always been shredded at a very young age so all i needed to do was gain a little mass .

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
I've been on finasteride for just over a month, I'm going to wait a bit longer to see how it does on my hair, then I'm adding whatever rogaine you're using.

Looking great dude.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score

TheGrayMan2001 said:
I've been on finasteride for just over a month, I'm going to wait a bit longer to see how it does on my hair, then I'm adding whatever rogaine you're using.

Looking great dude.

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
hey my buddy peapoddy
i took lipid profile 4 months ago will it show exact amount fat that i have in my body actually i took it for to see TGL level

:firing: your last pic reminds the CONTRA game

i am also used to do training and when i was around 14 years of age i started my training upto my age of 20 i continued to do that. after my male pattern baldness ruined my outlook i slowly stopped and putting more fat but still i'm having body structure to impress my neighbor hood aunties and girls and my 6 packs completely gone :thumbdown2:

if i start again will my free testosterone will converted into muscle and will my dht will be lower at the same time

mehmetyildiz68

Reaction score
Peapoddy, blond hair, blue eyes, and a perfect body. what else could someone ask for? you look amazing. are you modelling?

Nene

Reaction score
mehmetyildiz68 said:
Peapoddy, blond hair, blue eyes, and a perfect body. what else could someone ask for? you look amazing. are you modelling?

Um, he does have an amazing body that I'm jealous of, but blond hair and blue eyes? I'm very happy with dark brown hair and brown eyes, as I'm sure most of us are, thank you very much.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Another picture to motivate you at the gym!!!

It's strange i had a busy weekend so didnt have time to eat much and i can feel my skin get tighter and leaner!!This is weird its like my body naturally wants to lean out haha

DSC06607.jpg

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Holy crap!

Peapoddy, not to take anything away from you as I'm sure you work very hard in the gym, but you are a genetic freak - you know that, right?

99% of us could never get that physique, even if we used steroids. You said you were ripped even before you started working out, right?

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah at a very young age(so my mum says) people started to notice how athletic and mature my body looked.I had ripped abs,beefy quads when i was 10 lol.

I also excelled at athletics events,especially sprinting.Recently found out i still hold my old school records ,i set those some 13 years ago :woot:

Anyway hair is still doing great!I'm being super consistant with my treatments..

I'm worried how i'll keep this up once i get a serious gf(i feel its going to be soo awkward telling her my situation)At the moment all i have to think about is myself and hair lol ..but i do have my eye on someone:)

Thickandthin said:
Holy crap!

Peapoddy, not to take anything away from you as I'm sure you work very hard in the gym, but you are a genetic freak - you know that, right?

99% of us could never get that physique, even if we used steroids. You said you were ripped even before you started working out, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.