Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanzzzz

Established Member
Reaction score
stax said:
peapoddy, so you dont get any side effects from Propecia at all? It doesnt reduce your sex drive or arousal at all? No anxiety, brain fog, depression? You dont feel any different mentally or emotionally? Is sex as enjoyable for you?

Ive tried to take propecia over the years and it always gives me bad anxiety and horrible depression, like it makes me bi-polar and off propecia i never have depression or had it in my life. Sex is also a lot less enjoyable for me on propecia.

Is your sex drive naturally really high or is it just normal?

I would appreciate any answers.

Thanks!

Hey I also had anxiety, but Im not sure whether it is due to propecia or stress over hair loss. Are you sure it is not just stress over your hair loss?

shuji123

Reaction score
wow.. just wow.. that's all I can say.

My problem is thinning at the crown area and moving forward a bit, I've been a finasteride user for a year now, but it doesn't seem to be effective for me in thickening, maybe it has maintained though.

The issue for me is I'm not sure if I should start on minoxidil, because of all the horror story of shedding that never comes back.. My thinning is not that bad yet, so if I shed, then I'm screwed. But seeing your story, I am tempted to try it out..

Just want to ask you two quick ones, do you use liquid and foam both 5%? And I've got medium to long hair, does the foam mess up hair styles in the morning at all? Thanks for your time.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
shuji123 said:
wow.. just wow.. that's all I can say.

My problem is thinning at the crown area and moving forward a bit, I've been a finasteride user for a year now, but it doesn't seem to be effective for me in thickening, maybe it has maintained though.

The issue for me is I'm not sure if I should start on minoxidil, because of all the horror story of shedding that never comes back.. My thinning is not that bad yet, so if I shed, then I'm screwed. But seeing your story, I am tempted to try it out..

Just want to ask you two quick ones, do you use liquid and foam both 5%? And I've got medium to long hair, does the foam mess up hair styles in the morning at all? Thanks for your time.

I've only been on finasteride for just over a month but if I see no success by months 6-8 I am going to start on minoxidil. I'd probably recommend the same to you from what I've read on these boards.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hair is looking good and you dont even look like you are balding to the eyes of a long time Norwood Spotter[myself].No offense but man seriously whats with the all the bare chested pictures ? One or two is okay but posting one every time in a hairloss forum seems a little odd....

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
haha i know i'm going to stop with the pictures!If it was a bodybuilding forum then yeah fair enough.. i see your point

Well i'm pleased you don't notice me balding

mpbsux20 said:
Hair is looking good and you dont even look like you are balding to the eyes of a long time Norwood Spotter[myself].No offense but man seriously whats with the all the bare chested pictures ? One or two is okay but posting one every time in a hairloss forum seems a little odd....

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol peapoddy - if I were you I'd make that last pic my avatar.

Your physique is insane. You must be constantly doing fitness model shoots, no?

GeminiX

Reaction score
Personally I'm happy for you to keep posting the body building shots for as long as you like.

The only thing other than that I can add is :woot:

Nene

Reaction score
The craziest thing is he did it all without steroids. You use creatine or why protein peapoddy?

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
lol Yeah i've done some photo shoots:)

Actually i have a very important one next month :woot:

Thickandthin said:
Lol peapoddy - if I were you I'd make that last pic my avatar.

Your physique is insane. You must be constantly doing fitness model shoots, no?

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Never touched Creatine.I use whey protein post workout..

I'm living proof you dont need to wast $$$$$ on all those supplements to get in shape lol

Nene said:
The craziest thing is he did it all without steroids. You use creatine or why protein peapoddy?

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
peapoddy said:

I'm living proof you dont need to wast $$$$$ on all those supplements to get in shape lol

Nene said:

A lot of people refuse to believe that its absurd.

The human body is perfectly capable of achieving crazy fitness levels without anything but proper food (whey protein is just similar to adding in extra meat to your diet, just healthier and easier to get to)

GeminiX

Reaction score
zeroheat said:
Please keep posting the body shot! It motivates us to work out.

Funny you say that, after seeing some of Peapoddy's images yesterday I had a thorough beasting of a workout today :)

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
peapoddy said:
No i have not noticed any side effects at all so far!!!

My sex drive is exactly the same...

Thats

stax said:
peapoddy, so you dont get any side effects from Propecia at all? It doesnt reduce your sex drive or arousal at all? No anxiety, brain fog, depression? You dont feel any different mentally or emotionally? Is sex as enjoyable for you?

Ive tried to take propecia over the years and it always gives me bad anxiety and horrible depression, like it makes me bi-polar and off propecia i never have depression or had it in my life. Sex is also a lot less enjoyable for me on propecia.

Is your sex drive naturally really high or is it just normal?

I would appreciate any answers.

Thanks!

Thats awesome bro, you're lucky!

Nene

Reaction score
TheGrayMan2001 said:
peapoddy said:

Nene said:

A lot of people refuse to believe that its absurd.

The human body is perfectly capable of achieving crazy fitness levels without anything but proper food (whey protein is just similar to adding in extra meat to your diet, just healthier and easier to get to)

Let's see you get a body like that without help from supplements or steroids. This guy is obviously a hard worker but is gifted with great genetics as well. Anyone who has lifted weights nows it's extremely hard to put that kind of muscle mass on.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gz on the hair, it look greate :)

And nice workouts too :) If i where you i whould calm a little out on the traps and do back a bit more. You looked like you had a small posture problem with being bent forewards wich will only get worse if you continue the same way

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol calm a little out on the traps???

mate i do shrugs once a week, 3 sets thats it :)

My back workouts start with width exersises then i move on to rowing/pulling movements for back thickness.

And my posture is just fine thanks!

MrBastard said:
Gz on the hair, it look greate :)

And nice workouts too :) If i where you i whould calm a little out on the traps and do back a bit more. You looked like you had a small posture problem with being bent forewards wich will only get worse if you continue the same way

Status
Not open for further replies.