Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
peapoddy said:
Shma,

The only supplement i take is whey protein.I've never taken creatine and i wouldnt go near steriods EVER... my hair wouldnt last long going on a cycle!!.I like to keep that natural look and not bulk up anymore.

I will have a look for any older pics before taking finasteride
that's good to hear. If something happens and you'd be on cycles you'd never know what causes the problem.

I was referring to the pic you posted over here:
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=55587&hilit=Peapoddy

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
ok here are some latest pics

Just over 6 months on finasteride now!

pictures taken from webcam.. couldnt use my digital camera like before but its very good quality

Picture21.jpg

Picture22.jpg

Picture23.jpg

Picture24.jpg

Before treatments..............

image1.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

blink

Established Member
Reaction score
you mother fcker, it looks bloody amazing! keep us updated at least until you hit a year, you might never come back to this site again with your results. :punk:

blink

Established Member
Reaction score
i know this is a bit out of left field but can you check your inhouse finasteride packets. on the back of the foil, where is it manufactured? Kumrek or Verna?

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank Blink!

I just want to hold onto these results for as long as possible!Amazing to think how bad my hair was 7 months ago.I love you finasteride/minoxidil LOL

My finasteride is manufactured from Kumrek

blink said:
you mother fcker, it looks bloody amazing! keep us updated at least until you hit a year, you might never come back to this site again with your results. :punk:

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks finfighter,

That was the reason i was so scared to take finasteride at first.But as you can see i'm in the best shape of my life.No steriods ,just a good diet with lots of protein and hard training!

Good idea about a thread, might do that someday:)

finfighter said:
I am beyond impressed you are one lucky bastard! The vast majority of people just do not see those kind of results period. Man, when I see stuff like this it makes me pissed that I get such bad side effects from Minoxidil, Finasteride has been good for me, but I think that the Finasteride/Minoxidil combo is by far the best. You are just an expectional responder to both drugs, you should be a spokesperson for Merk and P&G or something!

Oh yeah and one more thing. I see so many people on this form claiming that Finasteride will hinder muscle development and you are proof that it does not. For all of the people who are getting misinformed about this, you should start a thread titled ''Finasteride does not hinder muscle development'' and post your pics for proof.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter, just because he didn't have any change in muscle mass within the few months he's taking finasteride, it does not mean that it can have no effect at all.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Nothing has changed.

I apply a small amount of rogain foam every morning.Before i bed, i use about 3ml of liquid minoxidil to hairline and crown.

irishpride86 said:
hey man can you give us an update on your minoxidil usage like what do you use now and how you use it... thanks

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry yes i do.I start at hairline then work my way to the crown

If all goes well and i continue to maintain my hair, i plan on getting a very small transplant on temples next year.

irishpride86 said:
so you don't apply it to the whole top of your head ?

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've just had a nice short haircut so thought i would post some pics of my hairline.

As you can see the temple loss is really annoying and restricting what styles i can do with my hair.I'm looking to get my temples filled in with FUE end of this summer.How many grafts would you say i would need to get a nice result?

My ultimate aim is to achieve where i can spike my hair up but not look balding/receded.

this is the kind of hairstyle i would like or close to that

short3.jpg

are my expectations to high?

here are my pics

DSC05998.jpg

DSC05984.jpg

DSC05985.jpg

DSC05989.jpg

DSC05990.jpg

DSC05995.jpg

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
I think your hair looks fantastic the way it is now. Consider yourself lucky getting so much of it back. Unfortunately, those bald areas at the corner of your hairline will possibly not grow back, you may consider hair transplant but you'll have to be VERY consistent with your regimen, otherwise you'll lose the hair around those areas and this would look stupid.

Btw, did you get my PM?

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow..just...wow, those are some amazing results dude and don't worry about your temples, your hair is at the point where no one would consider you balding in the slightest.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
@ Shma,sorry mate when i get time i will reply!

@ irishpride,yeah buddy i see your point.It just frustrates me not being able to have the hair style i soo want!!!I should be grateful that i have responded so well to treatments...now im single again so i'm just trying to look my best!

@Axl_rose,Thanks mate!I think in my own mind i get paranoid that people notice it.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Just an update here are some pics i took today:)

Been taking finasteride for almost 7 months now and minoxidil/foam for 10 months

Well i'm feeling much happier with my hair now.I have decided not to bother with a transplant on my temples.I feel maybe in my late 30's if im not to advanced (past norwood 4) then i might consider.

I think its still thickening up nice! :woot:

no flash
DSC06038.jpg

full flash
DSC06039.jpg

overhead shot
DSC06036.jpg

my rubbish attempt of spiking up hairline lol
DSC06044.jpg

GeminiX

Reaction score
These look like superb results, your hair looks fantastic :)

Thanks for posting and keeping everyone updated.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
Your Hair is looking amazing dude, i know if i walked past you i wouldn't even think you had hair loss of any sorts.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
You could reply to my PM finally :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.