Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
??? said:
wait 1 more month to post in success stories.... You want it to be a blown away affect... wait 1 month it will be really kick *** to show that sh*t off..

I'm happy for you !

what?

what do you mean by that Irish?

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
haha thanks buddy

Goodluck with your treatments!Just stick with it, i'm sure you will see results :)

tooyoungforthiscrap said:
I'm in love with your hair. No homo.

Congrats man, looks so good now!

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks birk!

It was your success story that really inspired me to continue the treatmets through the early stages :woot:

birk said:
Damn! Your hair looks awesome :bravo:

Well done!

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
scary to think my hair look this bad 1 month before treatments :shock:

IMG_0126.jpg

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
hey everyone,

hair still doing great :) just had a haircut so its easier to apply the rogaine

my one little worry is im away from home for 12 days and i forgot to bring the applicater for the liquid so no way i can use

so im now on foam twice a day,i think i got most my gains when i started the liquid with the foam

amsch

Reaction score
peapoddy said:
hey everyone,

my one little worry is im away from home for 12 days and i forgot to bring the applicater for the liquid so no way i can use

so im now on foam twice a day,i think i got most my gains when i started the liquid with the foam
ARGH!
Never change a successfull regimen! Be careful my friend!

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
ITS OK now

i just popped to pharmacy and got another applicator ,its actually thinner tube so will be better!

not leaving nothing to chance with my regime

amsch said:
peapoddy said:
hey everyone,

ARGH!
Never change a successfull regimen! Be careful my friend!

blink

Established Member
Reaction score
can ya post up most pictures of your current hair with more angles instead of just 3 pics of overhead?

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Time for an update!

Hair is still doing great:)

I recently went away on vacation for 2 weeks but i still kept on top of my regime.One of my old mates, who hasnt seen me for a year mentioned my hair looks soo much darker and thicker!That made me feel soo happy others are starting to notice!

Well its been almost 3 months on finasteride now and i've not experienced any side effects at all:)

Here are some pics i took today.. the first one was baseline pic.If i'm feeling lazy with my regime i always look at that pic!

Now i'm wanting some advice on a possible hair transplant.I would love to get my temples/hairline filled in a little.What are your thoughts on this?I'm only 25 years old so it could be risky.However if i can maintain with meds for a good time ,why shouldnt i?Would love to be able to pull off the spiked up look:)

On to the pics...

BEFORE TREATMENTS :sobbing:

IMG_0126.jpg

With FLASH
DSC05741.jpg

DSC05743.jpg

DSC05735.jpg

right side hairline
DSC05746.jpg

left side hairline
DSC05747.jpg

DSC05756.jpg

DSC05758.jpg

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, my hair looks 99% identical (except my hair is black) to you.
This gives me hope! I'm already taking finasteride, I will add minoxidil/nizoral asap. Congrats on your success, and hopefully I can follow with the same..

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score

goodluck with your treatments, i'm sure you will do well!

zeroheat said:
Dude, my hair looks 99% identical (except my hair is black) to you.
This gives me hope! I'm already taking finasteride, I will add minoxidil/nizoral asap. Congrats on your success, and hopefully I can follow with the same..

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey again,
Can you tell me exact details of your nizoral/minoxidil comb?
What % is your nizoral? Are you using liquid minoxidil (kirkland? rogaine?) or rogaine foam? Thanks

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
I use 2% nizoral 3x a week(mon,wed,friday)

mornings I use rogain foam and evenings minoxidil liquid

zeroheat said:
Hey again,
Can you tell me exact details of your nizoral/minoxidil comb?
What % is your nizoral? Are you using liquid minoxidil (kirkland? rogaine?) or rogaine foam? Thanks

lpm2

Reaction score
Dude thats awesome regrowth.

Personally, I'd like to get back to that stage and leave it at that. Temples happen, you look good and distinguished with them!

Tekidanto

Reaction score
Wow. Great improvement. Makes me want to switch my regime. What exactly did you take to get that do?

Status
Not open for further replies.