FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but I would do 1 mg/ml for the sake of simplicity

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wouldn't deactivation of AR signaling in scalp tissue clean up all the different pathways (prostaglandins, subcutaneous fat layer, etc.)?
So then you just gotta focus on regrowth, because all the other pathways are a cascade thing activated by androgens?!
I am pretty unsure.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just made a discord to make it simple to share results, in one place. Everyone is welcome to join:

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wouldn't deactivation of AR signaling in scalp tissue clean up all the different pathways (prostaglandins, subcutaneous fat layer, etc.)?
So then you just gotta focus on regrowth, because all the other pathways are a cascade thing activated by androgens?!
I am pretty unsure.
I’m not sure. I would assume so.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 @John Difool Cause for concern? <10% DMSO
Don't let any topical get into your eyes. DMSO is generally non-toxic up to 5%. The only reason to use more than that is if a solute requires more to fully dissolve.

Edit: While I would recommend against using more than 10% DMSO, it's worth noting that in a lot of studies the control is 100% DMSO and it often shows an increased hair count. That would imply that it's probably not toxic enough to our hair follicles to be terribly concerned about.

Last edited:

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't let any topical get into your eyes. DMSO is generally non-toxic up to 5%. The only reason to use more than that is if a solute requires more to fully dissolve.
Thanks chief!

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ordered 3 of the cream. Idgaf about sides honestly, been super depressed and i'll off myself if my hair gets bad. Gonna needle with it
Bro, your hair looks great!

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Used scihub to browse to it. We use topical so less goes systemic but still... Tbh I can't wait to stop pouring crap on my head daily. Ideally I reincarnate as a lifetime nw0 and never have to deal with this sh*t at all.
F*ck :/ Are you joining the switch over to DMI?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

Used scihub to browse to it. We use topical so less goes systemic but still... Tbh I can't wait to stop pouring crap on my head daily. Ideally I reincarnate as a lifetime nw0 and never have to deal with this sh*t at all.
I've switched to once daily applications, and that does make it less of a hassle. It's also easier on the scalp.

Last edited:

MrOscar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't like the formulation of the cream as it seems a greasy stuff. The watery solution of the vials seems a better option.

I don't understand how DMSO would help permeation of a large hydrophilic molecule.
I think microneedling is the only way to push through the channels some of this DNA mix.
Hereby a picture of an agarose gel showing the profile of a run of salmon DNA:

I see most of the intensity of staining is at approx 3500 bp, that converts to approx 130 kDa.

Ethanol shouldn't be a proper vehicle, as it decreases the solubility of DNA: full precipitation at 70% ethanol and 35% isopropanol.

Cationic surfactant cause formation of DNA nanoparticles because of compaction...but this could be a different formulation that might not have the same effect.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Neither DMSO nor microneedling will help. This has to be injected. I looked quickly and thought it was 1,500 daltons, it's 1,500 kDa though which is way too large to penetrate the skin. The only way to use this is via injection.