PDRN, an unknown powerhouse for androgenic alopecia

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Folks for those who want to try I strongly encourage you to buy one of those digital microscopes to take pictures of the scalp. This seems to work by improving an underlying scalp problem, which I bet all male pattern baldness have. I have posted on that before. If you see an imporvement in scalp after 6 weeks then you know what to expect hair growth wise.

Attached a picture of my scalp condition. Compare it with the donor side (mine too) and you can tell what the problem is. These yellow dots have been discussed as common finding in the literature.
Is there any microscope that you recommend?

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is there any microscope that you recommend?

I got this one
Cheap. works well. You just have to be patient when focusing on follicles, clearly at 50X to 100X your hand moving will blur, so you got to keep the hand as still as possible and snap many shots.
once you get the hang of it, it works beautifully.
I think in any scalp treatment something like that is needed to gauge improvement.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

this hairless product supposed to be used before dermaroll apparently has it in there

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Polydeoxyribonucleotide is a DNA mixture with molecular weights ranging between 50 and 1,500 kDa, The higher range makes it seem unlikely to penetrate the epidermis.
There is C-PDRN which is only low kDa nucleotides. Do you think these will be just as effective? Maybe do injections 3-4 times per week, and the rest C-PDRN could be an idea.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
I love how you guys never stop working on this baldness thing. At least there are possibilities but XY's love tinkering and it is the puzzle just as much that many of us like. MtF's are like that with breast growth too and nothing works to increase them try though they might which makes me happy since I don't need any competition.
It’s a bit strange because you’d think that breast development would be guaranteed but I guess some want more than half developed gyno.

I’m looking into selective estrogen antagonists for topical use on the scalp. If we can achieve estrogen dominance in the follicles without messing with serum estrogen too much, we can achieve a better growth agonist than minoxidil.

The problem of course is that we don’t have that smart of a drug delivery system for these solutions. It makes me wish I had majored in bio chem.

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What would you guys do if Goddess gave you a revelation that you would be ten times hotter as a female? I am/was mostly straight but once I pushed through the shame and humiliation, it got really good being Janey. For XY's with good facial genes, I can make anyone more attractive but you have to want it. Hair is not life but it's pretty damn close but being hot again after 30 years is mind-blowing. I haven't had any surgery but I will say that it is expensive being me!
Dude, don't derail the thread. We are talking about Polydeoxyribonucleotide here; I care not about your breast and your delusional sh*t about being attractive.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would this absorb well with a 0.5mm roller? I’m guessing application of the the cream/solution pre-microneedling
Yeah, even a 0.25 mm roller would do it.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how to dilute the concentration in the vials? I think it is strong in comparison to the cream.
5-10% DMSO+Ratio 1:1-> Ethanol, PG, I think it should be soluble in those.