PDRN, an unknown powerhouse for androgenic alopecia

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If true, EXTREMELY impressive.

I am confused. I read it. They provide no background on PDRN, as if it has been used previously and its effect has been established. This is F** impressive. Looking at the pictures. You can tell the health of the scalp has changed dramatically. It went looking like my thinning area to my donor area. This is the exact same thing in my microscopic pictures. If this is true, @FollicleGuardian you are a follicle guardian.

These are typical in this literature.

These numbers are very high. I wish they evaluated them in #hairs/cm2. Keep in mind though women, like mice, usually respond better to treatments. (histogen, prp, follica, you name it).
Yes no background at all. Very weird haha.

Yes I agree, the scalp look much more healthy!

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

Polydeoxyribonucleotide Activates Mitochondrial Biogenesis but Reduces MMP-1 Activity and Melanin Biosynthesis in Cultured Skin Cells​

Decreases melanin it seems. Won't this make your hair grey?
As posted in the other thread it does the opposite http://www.jkslms.or.kr/journal/view.html?uid=94&vmd=Full

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not into all the scientific theories of the treatment. What could be the expected side effects of this? Are there any?

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you get this stuff without prescription?
Wouldnt it get cought in the customs?

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be easier to get and use something like BPC-157 if promotion of healing is the only important factor?

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be easier to get and use something like BPC-157 if promotion of healing is the only important factor?
But it’s not the only factor.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems to be too good to be true tbh, isnt it?
Somehow I always associate risk of cancer when I read about WNT.
WNT agonism is not it’s main target. It’s not powerful enough to cause cancer because of WNT signalling.

charcoal

Reaction score
Can someone tell is this the same as Placentex:

It's available in vials too. Its description seems similar and it's dirt cheap in India.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone tell is this the same as Placentex:

It's available in vials too. Its description seems similar and it's dirt cheap in India.
Placentrex is human derived placenta
Placentex is salmon dna derived

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Won’t be a problem.
How can you say that bro?
I mean there are no studies about the long-term use of this stuff on your head.
Dont get me wrong, I appreciate all your findings and posts about Kintor, PDRN, etc. but people should be cautious when using stuff like this