Parsia' Hair Loss Treatment Success In 3 Months

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok Guys, I want to give you a new update from my crown . Before and after pics are here.

The first pic is before , And the second and third pic is for today.

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpg

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
AWESOME!!!!!!
Really good progress dude

Thanks Nadester for tracking my thread , Yes I got good result in my crown areas and I just apply 0.5 ml Lipogaine 2x Daily

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Wanna give you guys monthly update , The last update was for 5th march , Still progressing , But you make judge . Thats why I start this thread.

Vertex before.jpgvertex after.jpgFrontal before.JPGFrontal -after.JPGBaseline before.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Baseline after.jpg

And here is baseline after , have some problem to upload files here like always ..lol.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Whats your opinion guys ? I like to hear from you :)

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
how much minoxidil do u use? (quantity/applications per day)

Good Question , I apply about 3 ml every day , 1.5 ml each application . I apply more than 1 ml since I need more because I should use in both front and vertex area.

Sometimes I go 1.75 ml each application too , It depends on my hair length , but never use less than 3ml Lipogaine in a day .

And I'm totally fine with that. I recently add proxiphen to my regimen but I would stick with lipogaine also because I'm satisfied from my result so far.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Parsia, you are definitely improving. Just remember the hair line and hair behind the hairline are the hardest places to regrow hair but don't give up on these treatments. They will buy you some time until something better comes along in the future. And your hair is thick which is always a plus if you decide to get a hair transplant to fill in the areas you don't maintain or regrow hair. I wish you the best of luck.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Congratulations on the improvement of your hair Parsia! The Big Three has been treating your hair loss well. :)

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Parsia, you are definitely improving. Just remember the hair line and hair behind the hairline are the hardest places to regrow hair but don't give up on these treatments. They will buy you some time until something better comes along in the future. And your hair is thick which is always a plus if you decide to get a hair transplant to fill in the areas you don't maintain or regrow hair. I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks DoctorHouse , I really enjoyed to talk with you and for sure I use your advices for my treatments , I had hairloss problem around 13 years and I always use
the treatment on and off , but this time I promised to myself to stick with my regimen until I alive ! I appreciate your time and thanks for your very good wishes.
I wish you the healthy and best life sir.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations on the improvement of your hair Parsia! The Big Three has been treating your hair loss well. :)

Thanks Agustin , I kind of dissapointed because no one makes any comment ! lol !

I think I've got some good result in only 4 months and I keep updating this thread every month or so , And I do believe lipogaine did a lot to me , most of my result is
really related to lipogaine since I have used it last year also alone and get the same result.
Thanks for your comment my friend.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Obviously huge improvements around the vertex, not so much in the front.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Obviously huge improvements around the vertex, not so much in the front.

Thanks for your reply and your opinion , I agree with you , the improvement on front is less than vertex but the point is for the front its not very obvious in the pictures , But I have even seen some improvement on hairline and if you look at my frontal picture of forehead I had weaker hair and even less , but the hair density in front has changed also.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Here is the new update of my hair before and after , the left one is before and the right one is my after, what do you guys think ?

photo (1).jpgphoto.jpg

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's reasonable improvement at the front considering the amount of loss.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
That's reasonable improvement at the front considering the amount of loss.

Thanks bro , Actually I've got some regrowth on my crown too as you seen in previous picture . It not noticeable anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks , how is your progress with RU and finasteride?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks bro , Actually I've got some regrowth on my crown too as you seen in previous picture . It not noticeable anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks , how is your progress with RU and finasteride?

Bigger improvement in the crown for sure. Nice results.

I am on finasteride only not RU. My pictures are in the "tell your story" section if you see my posts.

I would say I am regrowing slowly, need to give it more time!

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Bigger improvement in the crown for sure. Nice results.

I am on finasteride only not RU. My pictures are in the "tell your story" section if you see my posts.

I would say I am regrowing slowly, need to give it more time!

Thanks Wolf pack , I have seen your pictures and your hair looks good and I see slight improvement too , wish the best luck for you .

What do you think my narwood is before treatment and after that? Have any opinion?