Parsia' Hair Loss Treatment Success In 3 Months

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. I think you were like Norwood 4 before and now you have sorted the crown out so like diffuse Norwood 3? Problem is you mainly have frontal baldness and although density has improved at the front, the pattern is still there as there is still a lack of density. Hair does appear noticeably thinner too compared to the back.

But you have improved which is great and hopefully medication will keep it stable. Some things can only be sorted with a transplant. But I would try and get stronger Minoxidil or something or find ways to increase its absorption.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I think you were like Norwood 4 before and now you have sorted the crown out so like diffuse Norwood 3? Problem is you mainly have frontal baldness and although density has improved at the front, the pattern is still there as there is still a lack of density. Hair does appear noticeably thinner too compared to the back.

But you have improved which is great and hopefully medication will keep it stable. Some things can only be sorted with a transplant. But I would try and get stronger Minoxidil or something or find ways to increase its absorption.

Thanks Wolf Pack for your nice comment , Yes I agree with you , I have that pattern because I had hairloss problem from 13 years ago , Right now I use lipogaine and most of my result is because of that, As you may know its compounded minoxidil , But I'm thinking to add susan lotion which is
15% minoxidil
0.1% finesteride
5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinoin
0.1% hydrocortisone

And I'm thinking it can help more regrowth or thickness , Is there any other stronger minoxidil which you know or suggest?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score

Hi Wolf pack , First of all thanks for giving me the hope about my hair progress .

{ I can't send you a private message so I post it in my thread ,Sorry }

Hi Wolf Pack

I just have couple questions , You mentioned I may recover my hair slowly right? That make sense since I have hairloss issue for around 13

years but as you saw in my pictures I have some progress during the last 7 months of using lipogaine and finasteride ( I would give more credit to

lipogaine since I change my finasteride dosages and I also got the same result with lipogaine last year ,,then I stopped ) . Because you suggested

me to use stronger minoxidil my only fear is to quit lipogaine , the reason is lipogaine have around 12 other compounds which I think make

a big role to my results , for minoxidil 15 % I would get :
15% minoxidil
0.1% finesteride
5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinoin
0.1% hydrocortisone

But I can still use lipogaine once daily ( instead of twice ) , Do you have any suggestion my friend? Or is it better if I give lipogaine alone

more time and add 15 % minoxidil compound later?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should be able to PM me I think. Anyway, yes it could take longer, although most gains come in the first year from Minoxidil. I would give Lipogaine some more time before changing it, there may be more progress to come. I don't think all those other extra compounds make much difference, particularly if you're on Finasteride. A stronger concentration of Minoxidil can do wonders apparently, but again it's not FDA approved. There are no easy answers, just stay dedicated and keep working things out through trial and error.

edit: my inbox was full. cleared now.

Last edited:

hair=life

Reaction score
sir
you are definitely on an insane regime but yeah the results are showing! This time u ain't leaving that medication anyhow coz we want to see some bud results!keep up the regime best of luck :D

- - - Updated - - -

*gud

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
sir
you are definitely on an insane regime but yeah the results are showing! This time u ain't leaving that medication anyhow coz we want to see some bud results!keep up the regime best of luck :D

- - - Updated - - -

*gud

Haha , Lol , Thanks , Yes this time I won't give it up ! I promise ! never ever and keep the thread updated for sure:) Thanks for your wishes.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok Guys , After 3 months and half I'm going to upload some new pictures .

For give you guys an update I still use lipogaine , So its exactly 8 months that I use that twice daily .

I up the doses of finasteride to 1mg now and my libido has decreased , the shedding hasn't change yet.

I have added proxiphen around 3 months and half ago and still don't see any difference on my forehead and temple . but just use a very tin of it.

My Crown looks really good and I barely can see my crown in mirror and pictures , I can say my crown is near to get full .

My hairline has improved a little bit also and I have seen some change on my front and top of my head. maybe more thickness.

I also add susan lotion form today , minoxidil 15 % and finasteride topical and also other good compounds. I hope it would boost my result.

after give it a year I would think about hair transplant if my regrowth doesn't satisfy me.

But here are pics for you to judge : if you like to see the before pics please see the previous post.

I'm waiting for your comments and I will keep updating my thread time to time .

photo 1.jpgphoto 4.JPGphoto (5).JPGphoto 3.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 5.jpg

Attachments

• photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 335

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
does anybody have any comment on my new update pics?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Excellent to hear you've made some recovery gains. Frankly I don' t know which product in your battery arsenal is doing it for you, but I appreciate your efforts. With that said, although your gains might look modest (crown progress in particular) at minimum, they are gains nevertheless. Thanx for update, I know you'll know more by the Fall. Ahh the waiting game.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Excellent to hear you've made some recovery gains. Frankly I don' t know which product in your battery arsenal is doing it for you, but I appreciate your efforts. With that said, although your gains might look modest (crown progress in particular) at minimum, they are gains nevertheless. Thanx for update, I know you'll know more by the Fall. Ahh the waiting game.

Hi ID Walker , thanks for your nice comment.

I use the lipogaine 2x daily for 8 months and finasteride 1mg , recently up dosage , I also use proxiphen on temple and hairline.

3 days ago I have added minoxidil 15 % and topical finasteride and some other good stuff as a lotion go get more regrowth.

Will keep you guys updated in the next few months and ready for waiting game:)

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I think you've got some really solid results! Congratulations!

Thanks for your very nice comment , I would keep my thread updated about my new minoxidil 15% too.

I hope it gives me more regrowth on areas which is still bald.

Wish you the best.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
The 15% minoxidil will really help...

Thanks Dave , I believe so , I would definitely give my thread update as soon as I see any result.

Illu2ion

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice results, keep it up man! You seem to have a great donor area with thick hair so I think you would qualify as a good hair transplant candidate.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice results, keep it up man! You seem to have a great donor area with thick hair so I think you would qualify as a good hair transplant candidate.

Thanks , Yes man , I'm thinking about to take hair transplant in the next one or two years. if other medicine doesn't give me more regrowth.