Parsia' Hair Loss Treatment Success In 3 Months

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Go Parsia! :bravo:

I see an improvement at your mid-scalp, there's more density. Keep it up with your strong regimen! :sun:

Thank you Agustin :) , Actually I see the improvement in the middle scalp as well.

But I use my minoxidil 15 % for frontal scalp , because of the lack of density. at night I use my lipogaine for my middle scalp and crown.

So I'm not sure if minoxidil 15 % give me that regrowth , Besides , I've got some improvement in my hairline from using proxiphen and

minoxidil 15 % . The result hasn't satisfy me yet , I have more better items to add but I want to wait to see if minoxidil 15 % really do

something more or not.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definite improvement in the middle. You're always so polite too. If you give this regimen more time, who knows. Either way, you're setting up well for a hair transplant.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Definite improvement in the middle. You're always so polite too. If you give this regimen more time, who knows. Either way, you're setting up well for a hair transplant.

Thank you Wolf Pack ,My Dear Friend .

You know you are the first one who encourage me to start 15 % minoxidil and Get the hair transplant , I really like our conversations since it was really

helpful to me . ( And as I always say we have to respect each other here , not to insult , Thank you though ) .

SORRY FOR CONFUSION :

I am really not sure what really happened in my mid scalp . because I've got some regrowth in that area before also. . To be honest I'm not sure if its illusion of the lighting or the way I comb my hair , So please let me to upload another
pic for the first month which looks more similar to second in lighting condition to see if it is really improvement or not.

Please tell me if you still think it is more density . If you still see the improvement then I'm sure it is , I just changed the pic to

do not fool myself because I think it wasn't proper pic .

The right one is 1month after on treatment . the second of is after 2 months.

photo (22).jpgphoto 1 (6).jpg

Attachments

• photo (22).jpg
    photo (22).jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 306

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Something good is happening "up there" Parsia.
Keeping our hopes high for you there will be more steady improvement in the coming months.
Thanks for taking the time to continue sharing your progress.

Wolf may really well be (bald) man's best friend. (-:

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Something good is happening "up there" Parsia.
Keeping our hopes high for you there will be more steady improvement in the coming months.
Thanks for taking the time to continue sharing your progress.

Wolf may really well be (bald) man's best friend. (-:

Thanks for your kind word , I always like to keep my thread updated and dedicate my result to the community .

Honestly I'm not really sure if its anything happen up there or not !! but it looks you guys see that better than me , I saw much

more improvement last year when I started my treatment. by the way I will wait couple more months .

And wolfpack is a good friend but I don't trust wolfs at all :D

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
LOL, He's okay so long as he remembers his annual rabies vaccination.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL, He's okay so long as he remembers his annual rabies vaccination.

Haha , And really whats the relation between wolf and baldness? :D I really don't know.

So you still see some difference in the last two pics I have posted ?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Mangy dog's need proper treatment too.

Parsia do you use a daily "leave in" hair conditioner? Your hair's got a really healthy sheen to it.

I am more confident you are at least experiencing maintenance so far.
That being said there is little reason not to expect further improvement in hair quality and a more definitive appearance of regrowth.
All my best wishes

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Mangy dog's need proper treatment too.

Parsia do you use a daily "leave in" hair conditioner? Your hair's got a really healthy sheen to it.

I am more confident you are at least experiencing maintenance so far.
That being said there is little reason not to expect further improvement in hair quality and a more definitive appearance of regrowth.
All my best wishes

Yes I.D WALKER , I'm not sure if your question regards to my second pic which you mention that i improved or for all my recent pics.

If its for second pic I can say I got that thickness because of using minoxidil 15 % .

If not :

Yes . I use lipogaine shampoo which is both shampoo and conditioner , I also use dr.proctor conditioner once in a week.

But I agree with you my existing hair are very shiny and healthy .

You're right .I haven't loose anymore hair from the day I start my regimen and I even get some ( Slight ) regrowth on my hairline

/crown/ and even frontal over the one year course.

I already know what should I do for more regrowth but I just want to see if this minoxidil 15 % do any miracle or not ?

{ And I have updated my current regimen on my profile to make it more convenience for other users to see what the hell am I

doing }

And the items for regrowth is as following which has to wait until I finish my experience with this minoxidil lotion :

1- Sulfasalazine.
2- Castor oil
3- Setipiprant
4- Real Pge2 .
5- Dutasteride ( not very sure to switch )
6- Stemoxydine
7-derminator / dermapen ( which is an electric device for rolling )
8-RU 3 % ( In K&B solution )
9- UVB.
--------------

You see my friend , as you said a nice line before " Oh waiting game again" .

Best wishes for you too :)

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I won't give love bites ID :inlove: There is a wolfman on here and wolf1 I have seen :)

Glad I motivated you Parsia. I like this thread because you are open to trying different things but also sticking with the main treatments too. Plus you always update it. I think you'll be okay with a hair transplant. It's just the frontal 1/3 that needs reinforcing. The back and middle is holding steady now.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
1- Sulfasalazine.
2- Castor oil
3- Setipiprant
4- Real Pge2 .
5- Dutasteride ( not very sure to switch )
6- Stemoxydine
7-derminator / dermapen ( which is an electric device for rolling )
8-RU 3 % ( In K&B solution )
9- UVB.
--------------

Hi Parsia,

Looks like you're going all out. Will this be your final regimen? It's very strong and I'm sure you'll have success with it. dutasteride+RU+PG Protocol is nuking the **** out of male pattern baldness.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Parsia,

Looks like you're going all out. Will this be your final regimen? It's very strong and I'm sure you'll have success with it. dutasteride+RU+PG Protocol is nuking the **** out of male pattern baldness.

Hi Dench , Yes it will be the final regimen + keep using my lipogaine. I will drop the minoxidil 15 % in the next 2 months if it doesn't give

me any more regrowth. But I'm waiting to see to get my answer if it really makes more regrowth than 5 % or not .

And you're right , dutasteride+RU+PG needs to knock out the male pattern baldness , And RU is necessary in regimen as well , although some people do the mistake

and think it do the same job as finasteride do . But I think if you use the valporic acid you don't need to use the RU .

And I love your regimen : Confidence :D

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Haha Wolf- Always the loyal, good natured sporting hound.
I won't give love bites ID :inlove: There is a wolfman on here and wolf1 I have seen :)

Glad I motivated you Parsia. I like this thread because you are open to trying different things but also sticking with the main treatments too. Plus you always update it. I think you'll be okay with a hair transplant. It's just the frontal 1/3 that needs reinforcing. The back and middle is holding steady now.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha Wolf- Always the loyal, good natured sporting hound.

Thanks for mentioning that again , Walker , because I have missed that. Yes wolf is loyal :D

and you know what is interesting? I was always doing the mistake between you and his ID , because both has w , and I have got familiar with both

of you guys at the same time , And it seems you really fall in love with him :D

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Wolf , You are always so welcome to post on my thread , And you're right , the problem is 1/3 now and I will try to regrowth it as much as I can.

If I couldn't get the result , I will go for hair transplant the next year.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
You're right Parsia, As we grow we sometimes learn how strangely even love can be measured in proportion to the volume of banter exchanged.
This phenomenon does not necessarily work both ways.
I'll now leave you two lovebirds finish up your own harmonious duet.(-:

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
You're right Parsia, As we grow we sometimes learn how strangely even love can be measured in proportion to the volume of banter exchanged.
This phenomenon does not necessarily work both ways.
I'll now leave you two lovebirds finish up your own harmonious duet.(-:

Hahaa , Loool , You're funny bro.

username425

Reaction score
Really interested to see how this goes. Best of luck man. Will be tracking. What are you going to apply after rolling?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Really interested to see how this goes. Best of luck man. Will be tracking. What are you going to apply after rolling?

Thanks you man , Actually I'm not rolling at this moment BUT I will add derminator in the next couple weeks which is a great dermaroller.

For answering your question , I am going to apply 20mg lithium chloride , but haven't try that yet , One of the good other thing you can use is

Emu Oil. Rolling is an imporant part in regimen , thanks for your good question.

Keep In touch:)

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok Fellas , As I mentioned before , I think there is something has changed in hairline , I don't have any comment and I just like to hear your opinion if you see any difference. It will be help me to balance my regimen and see if I need to add other items on waiting list sooner or not.

The pics timeline is from 3 months ago until today ( For sure I've got more regrowth in my hairline in the last year which the pics are in the

first page ) and I only like to compare if there is anything change from 3 months ago to today OR not.

Left picture is 3months ago , Right pic is today

photo 2 (3).jpgphoto 1 (7).jpg

photo 3 (2).jpgphoto 4 (2).jpg