Over masturbation most possibly can accelerate male pattern baldness in genetically susceptibles

mungyana

Reaction score
I didn't neg you. I figured out why you think I have been negging you. When a user has red rep there rep ratings look grey. Both times I've rated your posts have been positive. Why you keep negative repping me like a dick only because you think I've negative repped you is just being a power mongering jerk face

- - - Updated - - -

I was laughing at the counter comment you made so I gave it a positive rating. Sorry my positive ratings show up grey on your rep history because I have negative rep. My god
man you are obsessed with this sites crappy rep system. It's the worst I've ever seen and means nothing. All it tells me is that you are either for fap or against it.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's discuss the rep rating system so that not cool anymore understands how it works. Once you have a rep rating deficit you have no ability to increase or decease a person rep ratings and they will appear grey. Meanwhile the higher your green rating the more you can increase others and decrease others. This tell me that if there is a disagreement and the green users disagree with you, then you will lose the rep battle. As is the case for the nofap theorists. So Fred comes in and ranks all anti nofap posts just so that he can decrease the pro nofap post users.

- - - Updated - - -

But go ahead. Keep giving me negative rep every time I like one of your posts. I've given you positive ratings twice now but because I'm in the red it only shows up as grey. So eat it you dick.

You have to understand that he has nothing to be proud of in life other than those artificial green reputation.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
Now, this is just too much! You weap like a little girl everytime someone negg you. I remember, just recently, someone "negged" you and it was the same misunderstanding as now and the same reaction from you as well.

here we go:

hate the game, not the player ^^
may be you can give some rep points to Drop Dead Fred, Notcoolanymore, and close this debate..

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
hate the game, not the player ^^
may be you can give some rep points to Drop Dead Fred, Notcoolanymore, and close this debate..

If I could I would.

Congrats on 6 days, pretty impressive. Seems like a good challenge. Although I think it is kind of cheating if you have sex on a regular basis. You have to give HairyMonkey credit since he pretty much went orgasm free for over a month.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
If I could I would. Is this really that big of a deal? People are losing their mind over this rep stuff.

Congrats on 6 days, pretty impressive. Seems like a good challenge. Although I think it is kind of cheating if you have sex on a regular basis. You have to give HairyMonkey credit since he pretty much went orgasm free for over a month.

i don't mind but i don't want to see this rep misunderstanding debate going too far.
THx for the 6 day, yeah its a little victory over myself (easyer with keeping sex, but srs i am having a bad time quiting p**rn) but yeah nothing compared to HairyMonkey, congrats bro keep up the good work!

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Your post made me rethink my rebuttal to maher's post. So I got rid of it.

Someone should start a Nofap thread in the Off-Topic section. No BS about the link between masturbation and hair loss, just a straight challenge thread. With the exception of Monkey, Maher, and dps, I don't think any of the other guys doing this actually believe there is a link, just that their may be one.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
Someone should start a Nofap thread in the Off-Topic section. No BS about the link between masturbation and hair loss, just a straight challenge thread. With the exception of Monkey, Maher, and dps, I don't think any of the other guys doing this actually believe there is a link, just that their may be one.

Agreed

maher

Banned
Reaction score
6th, 7th.. sometimes 8th day can be the hardest. Thats when T peaks.

When I started Nofap, ap. 22months ago it wasn't about my hair. I have just broke up with my gf and I knew I need to change someting in my life. Only after 6 or 8 months, when some of my close family members pointed out that my hair looks thicker and darker, I started to make the connections...

PS: Notcoolanymore, I deleted my post.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Let me get rid of my garbage too.

Eff Nofap. I am challenging myself to be civilized for a week. Haha.

But in all seriousness, this Nofap stuff sounds like a good challenge...

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
But in all seriousness, this Nofap stuff sounds like a good challenge...

yessss-join-us.jpg

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
If I could I would.

Yea, not gonna lie, respect to that hairy little spider monkey, hard mode for over a month. Poor bastard was leaking jizz everywhere. That dude has some serious will power lol.

Your post made me rethink my rebuttal to maher's post. So I got rid of it.

Correct. Saying there MAY be a link is ok in my book. What pisses me off is when people start citing articles they haven't even read and try to claim that there is a direct link.

6th, 7th.. sometimes 8th day can be the hardest. Thats when T peaks.

When I started Nofap, ap. 22months ago it wasn't about my hair. I have just broke up with my gf and I knew I need to change someting in my life. Only after 6 or 8 months, when some of my close family members pointed out that my hair looks thicker and darker, I started to make the connections...

PS: Notcoolanymore, I deleted my post.

There is no connection. My hair "looks thicker" if I don't wash it for 48 hours. So by Maher logic not washing your hair lowers DHT. DERP DERP

Just LOL, love it. When I had libido problems from my thyroid condition I tried NoFAP hard mode while my gf was on vacation. Day 7 was pretty tough. Coincidentally I haven't done anything in 3 days. I don't get how guys can jack off multiple times a day. How does one not lose interest after the first time?

Since my rep ratings are all grey and don't mean anything I will just say good post.

What hairy monkey is doing is called hard mode. Many nofap guys will still have sex. As
long as it doesn't trigger a slip back down the rabbit hole of p**rn and masturbation. I'm a believer in the difference chemical responses between sex and masturbation. Sex being good and masturbation being bad. My true test will come when my SO is gone for a week and I'm forced to go hard mode.

- - - Updated - - -

Gooba gabba one of us. We accept you one of us.

What about just MO instead of PMO, do you think that is different too?

David.G

Established Member
Reaction score
I lasted 2 weeks in september. I was on the bus going home and these white chicks had hour glass figures...small waists and big asses wearing skimpy outfits. I couldn't control myself and just had to release my pent up energy. Not sure if it will save my hair but I did feel better physically/mentally. I had more confidence. I think I may try and stay off it again because of these benefits.

Reaction score
It is stupid that just because we have a red rep rating we can't add or subtract from each other's ratings. I would rather have a plus one minus one or thumbs up thumbs down on each individual post like on youtube or other forums rather than have this bs system. But I suppose people like notcoolanymore hellouser and Fred have spent hundreds of hours like a robot focusing on posting the right things to boost their ratings and their esteem on this site. It annoys me immensely and clearly doesn't mean anything.

yes , this thing had already been talked about on another subject , and as it is the case for you , notcoolanymore is mistaking my kindness for wickedness when it comes to giving him good reviews.

I too suspect some sort of "reputation mafia" monkey business going on here ... as funny as it would seem , including fredthebelgian above all

No, that's not what he's trying to say AT ALL. What he's trying to say is "Go ahead and try NoFAP all the **** you want, we don't give half a **** WHAT you try. However, take your bullsh*t claims to and threads titled "Masturbation is the cause of hair loss" and other threads to Sub-Reddits and NoFAP forums. Keep that **** off of this forum because it misleads new users of this forum".

You don't get it, we don't care about you, we really don't. YOU GUYS don't mean dick to us, you can NoFAP your lives away until your little c**** shrivel up, WE DON'T CARE. Just stop peddling bull**** claims on our forum that it helps/stops/aggravates hair loss.

fair enough , if you don't care about what I think I'll be posting more pictures of the improvements if they are more conclusive and obvious.

our little c**** ? LOL I might have a small c*** but come on I am not ashamed of that , besides ... I didn't know that this thread had become some kind of c*** length contest as it appears.

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
I lasted 2 weeks in september. I was on the bus going home and these white chicks had hour glass figures...small waists and big asses wearing skimpy outfits. I couldn't control myself and just had to release my pent up energy. Not sure if it will save my hair but I did feel better physically/mentally. I had more confidence. I think I may try and stay off it again because of these benefits.

What benefits? As in hair loss benefits? See guys this is what I'm talking about... perfect example of a new member being led astray. Not mastubating is HIGHLY, again HIGHLY, unlikely to do anything for your hair.

Yes I think masturbation leaves you unsatisfied. It lacks OxyContin or whatever that love chemical is among other things.

Oxytocin is what you're thinking of, but there are other ways to get an oxytocin fix. Eat a banana :p I think researchers believe men only release oxytocin when they orgasm with someone they love. <-- imagine a new test developed so women know if their bf actually loves them...yikes lol

fair enough , if you don't care about what I think I'll be posting more pictures of the improvements if they are more conclusive and obvious.

our little c**** ? LOL I might have a small c*** but come on I am not ashamed of that , besides ... I didn't know that this thread had become some kind of c*** length contest as it appears.

The tiny c*** thing was about a comment that was made claiming that your hormones will go down to the level of a small boy...hence small c***. I wasn't saying that you have a small dick in particular mr. monkey.

Reaction score
The tiny c*** thing was about a comment that was made claiming that your hormones will go down to the level of a small boy...hence small c***. I wasn't saying that you have a small dick in particular mr. monkey.

of course not , I am aware that you didn't mean it , I just took it as an excuse to make a little bit of humour.

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea, not gonna lie, respect to that hairy little spider monkey, hard mode for over a month. Poor bastard was leaking jizz everywhere. That dude has some serious will power lol.

Correct. Saying there MAY be a link is ok in my book. What pisses me off is when people start citing articles they haven't even read and try to claim that there is a direct link.

There is no connection. My hair "looks thicker" if I don't wash it for 48 hours. So by Maher logic not washing your hair lowers DHT. DERP DERP

Just LOL, love it. When I had libido problems from my thyroid condition I tried NoFAP hard mode while my gf was on vacation. Day 7 was pretty tough. Coincidentally I haven't done anything in 3 days. I don't get how guys can jack off multiple times a day. How does one not lose interest after the first time?

What about just MO instead of PMO, do you think that is different too?

I agree with this. In fact, I would even support these dudes if they make nofap contests in the OFF TOPIC section of the forum.;)

dps

Banned
Reaction score
but would balancing my hormonal level shrink my big penis after it fully developed? I think not!
besides of good hormones and scalp enviorment, I would very much like to have the energies enthusiasm and self healing capabilities of an 8 year old.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I agree with this. In fact, I would even support these dudes if they make nofap contests in the OFF TOPIC section of the forum.;)

I am thinking of starting a Nofap topic in the OFF TOPIC section. Nothing connected to hair loss. BTW I'm on day 4.

Aneik

Reaction score
All those who are shouting against,pls give some medical reason why OM does'nt/can't cause hair loss?....I promise I will close this thread if you guys can convince me.....And do talk sense,I dont want to hear bull****....All are talking that OM cant cause/accelerate hair loss blah blah blah...
no one dared any explanation yet....I am waiting eagerly...

dps

Banned
Reaction score
No hair changes yet. No sheds, or new hairs growing in. I wouldn't expect this to happen until 3 months in if it was going to go anything at all.

most ive managed was 7 weeks, no regrowth but decreased shedding with overall healthier looking hair.
but I practiced edging during that period so dht was still produced

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
most ive managed was 7 weeks, no regrowth but decreased shedding with overall healthier looking hair.
but I practiced edging during that period so dht was still produced

ha yeah edging is cheating bro!