Over masturbation most possibly can accelerate male pattern baldness in genetically susceptibles

dps

Banned
Reaction score
ha yeah edging is cheating bro!

yeah..

now I am 9 days into my new streak, this time no edging no erotic thoughts no p**rn.
hopefully better results and longer nofap period, this time around.
wish me luck

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
All those who are shouting against,pls give some medical reason why OM does'nt/can't cause hair loss?....I promise I will close this thread if you guys can convince me.....And do talk sense,I dont want to hear bull****....All are talking that OM cant cause/accelerate hair loss blah blah blah...
no one dared any explanation yet....I am waiting eagerly...

Over-masturbation does not cause hair loss because masturbation does not cause hair loss, as far as the human race knows. Nobody has dared an explanation because we, as a collective species, do not fully understand the balding process.

The thread should be closed not because we can prove you wrong, but because you can't prove it to be right. Or at the very least change the freakin title dude, it's very misleading.

dps

Banned
Reaction score
Over-masturbation does not cause hair loss because masturbation does not cause hair loss, as far as the human race knows. Nobody has dared an explanation because we, as a collective species, do not fully understand the balding process.

The thread should be closed not because we can prove you wrong, but because you can't prove it to be right. Or at the very least change the freakin title dude, it's very misleading.

does sexual activity causes dht levels to rise?
does dht contribute to hairloss?
does the pope **** in the woods?

you claim we "do not fully understand the balding process. "and also you claim "masturbation does not cause hair loss"

this is facepalm material right there.

Aneik

Reaction score

You dont get my point do you?.....I am not telling that OM can cause hair loss to everyone,I am saying that OM most possibly can accelerate the process who are going to be bald in the near future anyway.....you dont understand the word "genetically susceptible",right?....And yes off course it can never be proved right or wrong as no body will dare to do this freaking experiment?....There has'nt been a study does'nt mean the theory is false(I dont know,it may really be false anyway,may be I am running towards a mirage.But there is no loss in doing this experiment)....What "freaking title" are you talking about dude?....Stopping OM has numerous other "proved" benefits & I am running or at least tying to run towards them, OK?....Stopping only hair loss is(& never was) not my sole objective......

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score

you claim we "do not fully understand the balding process. "and also you claim "masturbation does not cause hair loss"

this is facepalm material right there.

Ah I see you've learned well from your dipsh*t of a friend, Maher. You two love misquoting people.

Temporary spikes in DHT may occur immediately after orgasm, but I have yet to see any evidence that DHT levels are higher in an individual all the time when the person is masturbating or not masturbating.

Sensitivity to DHT in hair follicles causes hair loss, yes.

No, but your mom probably does. :) The "facepalm" material is the overarching conclusions morons like you and Maher draw from articles you've never even read, because you don't even have access to a lot of them.

Yes, I clearly stated that we don't understand hair loss completely. Yes, immediately after I stated that masturbation does not cause hair loss. What your moronic and deceptive *** did, though, was chop off the end of my statement which clearly stated ", as far as the human race knows".

So please DPS, go ahead and drink a tall glass of shut the f*ck up juice.

You dont get my point do you?.....I am not telling that OM can cause hair loss to everyone,I am saying that OM most possibly can accelerate the process who are going to be bald in the near future anyway.....you dont understand the word "genetically susceptible",right?....And yes off course it can never be proved right or wrong as no body will dare to do this freaking experiment?....There has'nt been a study does'nt mean the theory is false(I dont know,it may really be false anyway,may be I am running towards a mirage.But there is no loss in doing this experiment)....What "freaking title" are you talking about dude?....Stopping OM has numerous other "proved" benefits & I am running or at least tying to run towards them, OK?....Stopping only hair loss is(& never was) not my sole objective......

It's not that I don't get your point, I understand you very clearly. What YOU don't get is that YOU started a thread making "scientific" claims about hair loss. Either back it up with evidence or go drink a nice tall glass with DPS.

Also, I don't think any of NoFAPs supposed "benefits" have been proven. Obviously if you're addicted to anything, it's probably not good for you. But people claiming they turn into a godly version of themselves and being more confident is horsesh*t. You don't need NoFAP to be confident at a bar, you just need to stop being a vagina.

PS: Your title is retarded because it doesn't make sense in the english language. "most possibly can accelerate" just doesn't make sense.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
nobody can prove or disprouve that OVERmasturbation can accelerate Androgenetic Alopecia yet, so stop feeding the troll you are wasting your time..

/thread

Aneik

Reaction score
Ah I see you've learned well from your dipsh*t of a friend, Maher. You two love misquoting people.

Temporary spikes in DHT may occur immediately after orgasm, but I have yet to see any evidence that DHT levels are higher in an individual all the time when the person is masturbating or not masturbating.

Sensitivity to DHT in hair follicles causes hair loss, yes.

No, but your mom probably does. :) The "facepalm" material is the overarching conclusions morons like you and Maher draw from articles you've never even read, because you don't even have access to a lot of them.

Yes, I clearly stated that we don't understand hair loss completely. Yes, immediately after I stated that masturbation does not cause hair loss. What your moronic and deceptive *** did, though, was chop off the end of my statement which clearly stated ", as far as the human race knows".

So please DPS, go ahead and drink a tall glass of shut the f*ck up juice.

It's not that I don't get your point, I understand you very clearly. What YOU don't get is that YOU started a thread making "scientific" claims about hair loss. Either back it up with evidence or go drink a nice tall glass with DPS.

Also, I don't think any of NoFAPs supposed "benefits" have been proven. Obviously if you're addicted to anything, it's probably not good for you. But people claiming they turn into a godly version of themselves and being more confident is horsesh*t. You don't need NoFAP to be confident at a bar, you just need to stop being a vagina.

PS: Your title is retarded because it doesn't make sense in the english language. "most possibly can accelerate" just doesn't make sense.

When did I ever declare that I have "scientific claims"????....I told repeatedly that it may be possible & that's the thread is all about,there is no proof yet(& ever will be)....Its a simple debate....
The title may be retarded(nobody said that before)because english is not my mother tongue & not even my 2nd language....Still I did not find any mistake in the sentence,pls point that out.....You said that you understand my point crystal clear,but I don't think so....Either you are not even trying to see from my viewpoint or you are just trolling.....Once you are saying that you got my point "very clearly" & then you are saying that my title does'nt "make any sense".You are contradicting your own statement mate.....

corvidae

Reaction score
you can play with an idea without accepting it, you know.
Pro tip: if someone doesn't provide any scientific triple blind study type documents from a reputable source, assume they're purely speculating (or sometimes lying)

maher

Banned
Reaction score
So it isn't even worth talking about. I say camel piss reverses male pattern baldness.

So... thats the real reason why you went to Marocco. I see... After you tryed Balayam, iodine, VitA.. you said: "The hell with it, camell piss is supposed to inhibit PGD2 receptors. I have to get me some fresh camell piss! Topical- of course."

I hope you took "before pics."

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
So... thats the real reason why you went to Marocco. I see... After you tryed Balayam, iodine, VitA.. you said: "The hell with it, camell piss is supposed to inhibit PGD2 receptors. I have to get me some fresh camell piss! Topical- of course."

I hope you took "before pics."

Maher just had a revelation. He finally sees how ridiculous he sounds.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
5e972a2f6327a1265980bbe3b540945028b49e615edd632db735eeeea64386ad.jpg

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score

dehoha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For nofappers,

It's clear that the more you stay here to argue about this topic -> the less you are off the internet -> more chance to watch p**rn -> relapse.
Just stay off the internet and take good pics if you really think it's helping you. I did it for 43 days, but I really couldn't tell if nofap helped.

Aneik

Reaction score
So it isn't even worth talking about. I say camel piss reverses male pattern baldness. Prove me wrong.

It can work with anything. It's science that matters when it comes to fighting male pattern baldness. Not speculation.

What science are you talking about?....Camel pissing!!!.....LOL.....You never talk science,you only see who are arguing with you & you give them neg rep...That is your only job in this site....LOL....The most medieval minded guy talking about science.....:D:D

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
What science are you talking about?....Camel pissing!!!.....LOL.....You never talk science,you only see who are arguing with you & you give them neg rep...That is your only job in this site....LOL....The most medieval minded guy talking about science.....:D:D

And then Aneik went on google.com and searched for the definition of sarcasm. It was a sad day when he realized that he, in fact, was a retard.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
For nofappers,

It's clear that the more you stay here to argue about this topic -> the less you are off the internet -> more chance to watch p**rn -> relapse.
Just stay off the internet and take good pics if you really think it's helping you. I did it for 43 days, but I really couldn't tell if nofap helped.

43 days is just the beggining. Healthier scalp: reduced itch, reduced inflammation, less oily scalp(skin), more vital hair... Thats the most that you could experience from 43 days- IMO.

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
My question to people who think NOFAP helps is the following:

What percentage of your DHT do you actually think will be reduced by not masturbating?