Over masturbation most possibly can accelerate male pattern baldness in genetically susceptibles

Aneik

Reaction score
Everyone knows who's retard @californiaoceans911....I just told the truth & so the truth hurt you.....This site is ridiculous,those who trolls get good rep & those who tries to talk sense get bad rep....LOL....The only thing you guys can do in your miserable lives is giving neg rep to those who argue with you in hairlosstalk.com....LOL...(I got neg rep just for starting this thread,that itself proofs what kind of miserable people roam in this site)....Actually you people are too afraid to accept a new idea.....In science you have to have the open heart to accept every point & then you have to prove it disprove it by experiments,you guys dismiss this basic principle of science.....You guys dropped your jaws just by hearing this OM hypothesis(I repeatedly told earlier that this can be false as it is not proved yet),I am sure you guys will piss your pants when you will hear about the most ridiculous,apparently impossible theories in Quantum Physics(& they have all been proved)......LOL....

NOTE : For your kind information I dont give a **** about how much neg rep I get from you guys....Its just a pink symbol to me,nothing more nothing less....:)....Although this pink/green symbol can be of great value to you guys....

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
Everyone knows who's retard @californiaoceans911....I just told the truth & so the truth hurt you.....This site is ridiculous,those who trolls get good rep & those who tries to talk sense get bad rep....LOL....The only thing you guys can do in your miserable lives is giving neg rep to those who argue with you in hairlosstalk.com....LOL...(I got neg rep just for starting this thread,that itself proofs what kind of miserable people roam in this site)....Actually you people are too afraid to accept a new idea.....In science you have to have the open heart to accept every point & then you have to prove it disprove it by experiments,you guys dismiss this basic principle of science.....You guys dropped your jaws just by hearing this OM hypothesis(I repeatedly told earlier that this can be false as it is not proved yet),I am sure you guys will piss your pants when you will hear about the most ridiculous,apparently impossible theories in Quantum Physics(& they have all been proved)......LOL....

NOTE : For your kind information I dont give a **** about how much neg rep I get from you guys....Its just a pink symbol to me,nothing more nothing less....:)....Although this pink/green symbol can be of great value to you guys....

Not many people care about reputation on here. I finally gave you a neg rep because you're just a dumbass. You apparently don't understand what sarcasm is, and what science is.

BTW - I have a PhD in engineering and physics, quantum physics isn't THAT hard to understand. What I can't seem to wrap my head around though, is your horrible grammar. Before you call someone else a retard, you should try learning the language with which you are hurling insults.

The bottom line is that even if NoFAP alters DHT, it will never do so to any length that will change your hair loss. Claiming NoFAP can lower DHT a tiny bit, ok maybe. Claiming NoFAP will lower your DHT by 80%, nope not gonna happen.

Aneik

Reaction score
My question to people who think NOFAP helps is the following:

What percentage of your DHT do you actually think will be reduced by not masturbating?
Actually OM is not only about raising DHT,OM also increase stress hormones which can lead to hair loss in the long run.....Also OM can lead to Zn deficiency in the body,& we all know than Zn(other nutrients also) has a strong role in preventing/slowing hair loss....Just check the youtube video by Dr.Josh Axe about how to reverse hair loss...He talks about this stress hormones,Zn,nutrients.....We don't know the exact % of Dht decrease/increase due to OM....... Its not only about DHT,there are lot of other factors involved in male pattern baldness apart from DHT.....

- - - Updated - - -

Not many people care about reputation on here. I finally gave you a neg rep because you're just a dumbass. You apparently don't understand what sarcasm is, and what science is.

BTW - I have a PhD in engineering and physics, quantum physics isn't THAT hard to understand. What I can't seem to wrap my head around though, is your horrible grammar. Before you call someone else a retard, you should try learning the language with which you are hurling insults.

The bottom line is that even if NoFAP alters DHT, it will never do so to any length that will change your hair loss. Claiming NoFAP can lower DHT a tiny bit, ok maybe. Claiming NoFAP will lower your DHT by 80%, nope not gonna happen.

I am not a dumbass...I am medical student & know what I am talking about.....I told you earlier that english is my 3rd language....Actually I am trying to learn english,so there will be lots of mistakes....yes you are right, it will not drop DHT to 20% or whatever...But something is better than nothing......Quantum mechanics is not that hard to understand?....Even the MIT professors tell how ridiculous the theories are....Even Einstein believed that some of those theories were impossible....But he was proved wrong later...If you claim that Quantum physics is easy to understand you are lying....The presently proved theories in QP are a result of experiments,hardships,determination of more than half a century...There were lots of controversies between the great scientists of those times,some believed in the theories,some did not.....It is the most complex subject to study & you are telling they are not hard to understand.....Still today lots of theories are in experimental states & have not proved yet.....I am not a physics guy,I am talking about this from what I have heard from my physics professors,discovery/nat geo programmes.....

Aneik

Reaction score
For my medical studies I have to read lots of books...I went through the male pattern baldness topics in my medicine(Harrison's internal medicine,kumar & clark's medicine,davidson's internal medicine ),dermatology books....But that topic is very poorly covered,so I am quite sure that the doctors do not have great knowledge about this male pattern baldness....Even 2 dermatologists misdiagnosed my condition & even one doctor warned me of propecia & refused to prescribe it....The best bet is the hair transplant Doctor.....No doctor will ever talk about OM,because that topic is absent from the book....I know doctors very well,they always stick to the books,they will not say a word that is absent from the books....No professors in my college know about the use of nizral as an anti-male pattern baldness drug,they dont recommend it for male pattern baldness as it is not FDA approved.....LOL

- - - Updated - - -

California is a troll. But besides that. I'm on to something with the whole balding Amish thing. It's just genetic. The only real effective way to treat it is with medication unfortunately. I will continue the nofap but there's going to be no change to my hair loss progression. I don't feel like altering my hormones again to keep hair for a couple more years. Better to just let it happen and acclimate to it. Baldness sucks. Take finasteride if you must peeps. That's my recommendation for keeping your hair. Otherwise try to become delusional like the other bald men that have acclimated to it and you might survive it.

You are right....
finasteride+minoxidil 5%+Nizral 2% is the best solution....But if you reinforce these 3 with supportive treatments/therapies like Zn intake,reducing stress it will surely help.....I am quite sure OM will help by reducing stress(cortisol levels)....

Aneik

Reaction score
No no....I am explaining....
I am doing MBBS (4th year).....You might have misunderstood from the term "physics professors" which I used earlier....
Actually in my high school (11 & 12 grade),we had 2 retired physics profs in our school,who joined our school as honorary teacher from a reputed college.Also I studied physics from a physics prof personally & there was a physics prof in AAKASH institute(hope you heard the name)...That was what I talked about....

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cool. .. so you are doing double bachelors :). So tell me, where do you a draw a line between masturbation and OM?

Aneik

Reaction score
Read the previous posts,if you can....Its a bit laborious,I know....
I just downloaded a dermatology book & read about the male pattern baldness part...That does'nt mean I am doing "double bachelors"....LOL....You are joking,right?....

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
MBBS is double bachelors only :). Anyway its irrelevant for discussion. Stick around the forum. Have a good day!

Aneik

Reaction score
MBBS is double bachelors only :). Anyway its irrelevant for discussion. Stick around the forum. Have a good day!

LOL.....You have great sense of humor.....At first I did not understand....Actually the medical undergraduates like me are so obsessed about doing Post graduation,we just overlook the MBBS degree itself sometimes....LOL

dehoha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you imagine if you only had 43 days to see if finasteride or min worked. No one would have ever taken them.

But I've been thinking. Are 20 year old bald Amish men really over masturbating? What did they see a glimpse of their sister's friends ankles and just go to town down there?

Hmm this logic makes total sense. Since I don't think masturbation is a productive actvity anyways (irrelevant of hair loss benefits), I will nofap for next 200 days and post results if there is any. Good luck to all of us.

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
200 days!!!talk abt taking it to the next level. Hope your body doesnt forget to make sperms lol xD

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're suffering from balding/baldness and already likely not doing well with women and refraining from masturbating... do you find your life not rather bleak? It seems like you guys are just hanging on for dear life taking these measures (and of course, nofap being an absolute joke anyway).

skip2mylou

Reaction score
I've seen plenty of articles that say masturbating contributes to an increase in DHT and hairloss. But I'm pretty sure they mean if your excessively masturbating. Too much of anything can be a bad thing. If your beating it 3-5 times a day, it's probably not healthy.

Sex is 10 times better when you don't masturbate anyway.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Repeated masturbation will cause acetylcholine/parasymphathetic nervous reaction which will over produce sex hormones and neurotransmitters like dopamine, serotonin and acetycholine. If these hormones are in abundance they can cause the brain and adrenal glands to produce large amount of dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion, meaning their body system changes when repetitive masturbation occurs..
IMO, more than once in 10 or maybe 14days is excessive.

About sex.. Yes, its different because of oxytocine and vasopressin. Part of the effects of oxytocin and vasopressin may be due to their influence on dopamine in the reward circuits of the brain(wiki)

In my theory, excessive mastrubation(dopamine insensitivity) screws the reward circuits.

There are some theories about OT, VA and dopamine interaction..One of them is that OT and VA get in a way of the dopamine and norepinephrine which blocks the lust and allows the bond to grow. But still.. this is uncharted territory for neuroscientists. There has been some studies done on animals but for better understanding they have to do more research on humans. There are some studies, indicating oxytocin reduces stress in human beings. Thats one plus! as we know masturbation raises cortisol.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're suffering from balding/baldness and already likely not doing well with women and refraining from masturbating... do you find your life not rather bleak? It seems like you guys are just hanging on for dear life taking these measures (and of course, nofap being an absolute joke anyway).

Dude, you got this all wrong.