Over masturbation most possibly can accelerate male pattern baldness in genetically susceptibles

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true at all. I am practicing it because I have an addiction. Symptoms include depression, loss of interest in activities, anti social behaviors etc. nofap as helped me tremendously. What doesn't help is you and Fred making people feel hopeless and depressed over something as normal as hair loss. Get out more and socialize. Go to a brewery or event. You will see plenty of other balding men, and many of them will be happy with their woman by their side. Stop all this self pitying crap it is annoying!

post-6493-Jennifer-Lawrence-okay-thumbs-ilbJ.gif

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone who practices nofap is just a christian biblethumper pushing for their religious agenda and doesn't want to admit it.

Its a big disappointment to hear this crap from you..Prejudice, prejudice. I'm the biggest atheist on the planet.

Not true at all. I am practicing it because I have an addiction. Symptoms include depression, loss of interest in activities, anti social behaviors etc. nofap as helped me tremendously. What doesn't help is you and Fred making people feel hopeless and depressed over something as normal as hair loss. Get out more and socialize. Go to a brewery or event. You will see plenty of other balding men, and many of them will be happy with their woman by their side. Stop all this self pitying crap it is annoying!

I believe Nofap could be helpful in your situation. I was talking about reward circuits last time. They are responsible for feelings of pleasure and reinforcement in response to positive stimuli such as food, sex, and social interaction. OM burns those circuits.. You need time to reset, normalize dopamine receptors .. etc.

@Fred
You think your moping and bitching helps young hair loss sufferers. You're wrong. You and others like you created a totalitarian enviroment- enforcing your delusional social stereotypes and social stigma. I guess its a perfect little world for you guys. You're worst than Borg..assimilating young naive minds.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its a big disappointment to hear this crap from you..Prejudice, prejudice. I'm the biggest atheist on the planet.

I am an atheist myself, but my comment isn't meant to mock the religion (it does a great job of that on its own), but rather paint the picture of a ridiculous polar opposite argument. You get iffy about the religious connotation, but you dont say anything about the p**rn one?

Clear bias.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
So when people mock us for losing our hair, even if it's a fact, even if it truly happened, it was a delusion?

You're exaggerating most of the time. Such a drama queen.

You call me a pussy, but the truth is you wouldn't last a week if you were ever to really go bald.

I didnt call you a pussy.

Me, uncomfortable man, Exodus, Captain Forehead and other NW4+ on this forum, we are survivors.

Yes, you like to think that.

You're just a pissed off child who will scream all over the forum that baldness is caused by pleasuring oneself.

I've NEVER said masturbation causes hairloss.

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone who practices nofap is just a christian biblethumper pushing for their religious agenda and doesn't want to admit it.

ouch, recovering christian here

1. the bible does not condemn masturbation one single time
2. i try to do nofap, yes with occasional "relapses" and all, because i feel it's a waste of time and noticed it makes me feel less like a perv.

here, a good explanation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGgS5GVCZwI

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
God this forum is such a sh*t show.

1. People need to look up the placebo effect. NoFAP doesn't turn you into a p*ssy pounding God, nor does it make you feel better/healthier/more viril.
2. Balding isn't the end of someone's social life or sex life. My neighbor has been bald from 17-22, it doesn't stop him trust me. People have negative and positive qualities, nobody is perfect, get over it.

For f*cks sake you guys sound like a bunch of schizophrenics yelling over each other.

PS: I do love how the NoFAPAUTHORITY has gone from saying "NoFAP can save your hair and masturbation causes DHT to rise thus causing hair to fall out" to "No no no no, all we said was masturbation CAN POSSIBLY MAYBE PERHAPS ACCELERATE hair loss in people that are "GENETICALLY SUSCEPTIBLE".

Please simply GTFO. No other simple way to say it, just GTFO. That's like saying "Living life may possibly definitely perhaps contribute to possible death eventually, in people who are genetically susceptible to dying". End this retardation, please.

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
I can tell you those rationalizations won't help when you'll be bald.

When you'll get rejected by (seemingly) smart, witty and beautiful women, you won't be able to throw this "they're not worth my time".

Oh yeah they would be, but you're bald, so they're not attracted to you, sorry for being honest they will say while throwing themselves at the NW1 male with a peanut brain.

If this "(seemingly) smart, witty, and beautiful woman is attracted to a NW1 with a peanut brain then (at least to me) she's not worth my time. Trust me dude, women are way more insecure than you think. I'm sure I can make any woman cry by pointing out her flaws, but obviously I'm not a sociopath. Do you know how many tall girls have said to me that they only date tall guys, only to end up in my bed at the end of the night (I'm only 5'8). My gf is 5'10 without heels!

If you think balding is worse than being short, than you're twisted. The two are the same, both SHOULD BE IRRELEVANT features in today's society, yet seem to be important. Things like intelligence are thrown to the curb as long as someone is tall and handsome, I get what you're saying...but I think you're a bit too focused on hair. Every person has great and poor features. Personally I could fall for a girl flat out if she has really bright green eyes, and I could overlook many other flaws. Same goes for men.

And you know this because? Oh and the "I know a guy who" won't help either. I thought I knew guys like this too, until I learnt that they were just in the friend zone forever and weren't getting any behind the scenes.

If I don't have solid evidence (and yes that could mean video footage) that this particular bald guy does well with girls, I just won't believe it.

This kind of rationalizations and beliefs are pure delusions. You know why? Because you are rejecting common sense without even realising it.

Sorry Fred but on this one YOU sound delusional to me. Are you telling me that you think bald people don't get laid? Are you serious right now? Come on dude, really?

Reaction score
placebo effect ?

which placebo effect ? I didn't read about the effects that I am having anywhere , I did this thing for my hair originally , remember? .... that's when I heard people talking about the same effects which I was having that I realized that this wasn't actually my mind that was playing tricks on me.

this is all but a placebo effect , because I didn't expect the current effects.

I am not talking about girls though , I've never tried to hook-up with or to pick-up any girl , that's not my main interest , so maybe in my case : I don't feel shy / uneasy with girls , because I don't see them as a potential "mate"

edit : here's where the vicious circle begins .... if I cared about girls and that I weren't able to get a girlfriend , this situation would probably have driven me to "p**rn / masturbation".... do you see the link now ?

when you don't care about what others might think about you (in this case : girls) , then you can most likely act natural , keep your cold blood.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Uh huh. I'm done with this site. I've got bigger and better things than to argue with a superficial narcissistic loser.

Then you may as well shy away from society, its much worse in the real world.

Good luck in life.

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
Me, focused on hair? You don't say.

Yes, I'm dead serious. The only bald men who are getting laid with hot (or even average) young women are the absolute exception.

And I was one of these exceptions, thanks to my height, good looks and nice head shape.

Only someone who hasn't tasted true baldness could argue with that statement.

Thanks for proving my point. You're bald, but tall, hence you got laid. You make it seem like every bald person is a hairy, fat, short, golem looking creature from hell. People have attributes that help, I'm sad that you used height as your only attribute. Most of the time (although I'm not bad on the eyes) when I got laid or got a girls attention, it was because of my intelligence and humor. Also, almost every girl I've been with told me it was my smile that first got their attention lol. Teeth are the new tits!

I hope your pathetic *** finds a way to grow hair. You bring a bad name to the bald community. And to respond to your comment I fit into society just fine. It's all about having the right attitude and yours is as bad as they come. I would wish you luck, but in my experience there is no such thing. Maybe some day you will get over yourself and realize there is more than life than focusing on your own looks. But I can see you would rather just blame everything over the fact that you're bald. Have a sad, angry, frustrated, hopeless life baldy ;).

Harsh :box:

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
I hope your pathetic *** finds a way to grow hair. You bring a bad name to the bald community. And to respond to your comment I fit into society just fine. It's all about having the right attitude and yours is as bad as they come. I would wish you luck, but in my experience there is no such thing. Maybe some day you will get over yourself and realize there is more than life than focusing on your own looks. But I can see you would rather just blame everything over the fact that you're bald. Have a sad, angry, frustrated, hopeless life baldy ;).

Man I just don't understand the hatred towards that guy... As I'm reading, what FredTheBelgian stated is absolutely correct and is accurate representation of the bald role in society.

You seriously need a reality check á la Clockwork Orange or something...

Secretlybatman

Established Member
Reaction score
I've never understood the no fap discussions. If you testostrone is raised for a short period of time during masturbation you could equate this with more DHT, however to me this misses the point that if you don't get off your testostrone also raises for a longer period of time until you get off. To me that would suggest that masturbation HELPS rather than accelerates hairloss.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
I've never understood the no fap discussions. If you testostrone is raised for a short period of time during masturbation you could equate this with more DHT, however to me this misses the point that if you don't get off your testostrone also raises for a longer period of time until you get off. To me that would suggest that masturbation HELPS rather than accelerates hairloss.

there are also other homrones involved in dis, go through the NOFAP threads for more info,
Also, the 145% augmentation of test, after a week of abstinence, returns to baseline.

dps

Banned
Reaction score
My sex count is up to 8 since I started. So basically every other day I've had sex. Makes it a lot easier to masturbate. There is going to be a week in November where I won't have the choice.

nofap is good all by itself, but don't expect hair results due to sex.
it is my opinion that in the old days men lost their hair after they got married and had sex on regular basis

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score
nofap is good all by itself, but don't expect hair results due to sex.
it is my opinion that in the old days men lost their hair after they got married and had sex on regular basis

You should listen to the theme song of the Mormon episode of South Park. "Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb". LOL