Oral Castor Oil And Oral Aspirin Combo

Illusion

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope the regimen works for you, though I think oral minoxidil is going to give you much more results than the oral castor oil. Then again, castor oil is just another angle of approach. If your gut healtg can manage 5ml/day for a prolonged time, I don't see a reason to drop it.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope the regimen works for you, though I think oral minoxidil is going to give you much more results than the oral castor oil. Then again, castor oil is just another angle of approach. If your gut healtg can manage 5ml/day for a prolonged time, I don't see a reason to drop it.

I have been taking oral min since october/november 2018, the results im seeing since introducing castor oil are better than oral min on its own tbh, i never thought much of castor oil and wasn't expecting to see much of a difference by using but didn't see the harm in trying, glad i was wrong. Like i said i will give it until beginning of next year to make a more informed opinion about it.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My regimen is 0.5mg dutasteride, 200mg spironolactone, 5/10mg oral minoxidil, 1g NAC and 5ml castor oil. I have definitely seen some improvement in a short amount of time, im going to give it until january next year to give my final opinion on whether oral castor oil is worth it or not but if things continue the way they are i think it is.
are you noticing an increase in eyebrows hair or eyelashes lenght on castor oil?trhanks

321nickname123

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been taking oral min since october/november 2018, the results im seeing since introducing castor oil are better than oral min on its own tbh, i never thought much of castor oil and wasn't expecting to see much of a difference by using but didn't see the harm in trying, glad i was wrong. Like i said i will give it until beginning of next year to make a more informed opinion about it.
Hi man. Where do you buy the oral minoxidil?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi man. Where do you buy the oral minoxidil?
You can just drink the liquid which has only the active ingredient, a food preservative that tastes bitter and ethanol. It seems to work the same and it is far cheaper and easier to get. The vendor that I use doesn't offer loniten so drinking non-foam topical is the solution.

KHURMA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Already taking oral castor oil 1-2ml a day for less than a month, soon I will try to add Luteolin which is much more powerful at inhibiting PGD2 than Aspirin.

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Already taking oral castor oil 1-2ml a day for less than a month, soon I will try to add Luteolin which is much more powerful at inhibiting PGD2 than Aspirin.

Wow very interesting

Does it reduce pge2 as well?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know. Castor oil might help but I agree more so with the fellow what stated that this approach with prostaglandins is a dead-end and it is in terms of anything but a marginal improvement. Hormones work and this doesn't, not for full recoveries but I do try to follow all of the approaches and I am wrong frequently, well not frequentl but at times. Goddess bless.

KHURMA

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know. Castor oil might help but I agree more so with the fellow what stated that this approach with prostaglandins is a dead-end and it is in terms of anything but a marginal improvement. Hormones work and this doesn't, not for full recoveries but I do try to follow all of the approaches and I am wrong frequently, well not frequentl but at times. Goddess bless.
Well, I probably agree with some points that Prostaglandins is at least not the most important part in hair loss, it is still DHT/Testosterone, but I believe it is still play some role in that. I also going to experiment with OTC Estriol/Estradiol cream from next month

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I probably agree with some points that Prostaglandins is at least not the most important part in hair loss, it is still DHT/Testosterone, but I believe it is still play some role in that. I also going to experiment with OTC Estriol/Estradiol cream from next month
Yeah. I am not trying to be a downer but mostly everything that I have used has worked great: polysorbates, minoxidil, topical and oral, finasteride, dutasteride and now estrogen with dutasteride and medroxyprogesterone acetate which for me is side-effect free. Shampoos, I don't count but Keto cream probably works, too but I use the shampoo. Anyway now I derma-roll and that works too so there are a lot of viable treatments. As always, I wish good hair to all.

KHURMA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. I am not trying to be a downer but mostly everything that I have used has worked great: polysorbates, minoxidil, topical and oral, finasteride, dutasteride and now estrogen with dutasteride and medroxyprogesterone acetate which for me is side-effect free. Shampoos, I don't count but Keto cream probably works, too but I use the shampoo. Anyway now I derma-roll and that works too so there are a lot of viable treatments. As always, I wish good hair to all.
Right, thats great that all this things is works for you and without any sides!

I just used finasteride Min and a lot of different things like stemoxydine, alfatradiol etc. I got some nice results, regrew a bit of hair, but from September I started to shed, I was thinking it is only a cycle shed or seasonal, but for all this months it didn't stop. I stopped using all the stuff except Minoxidil and Finasteride, as I thought I put too much things on my head, still shedding. Then in December I decided to add topical dutasteride and again mix it with Stemoxydine and Alfatradiol, and now I'm shedding even more, like I feel that my hair again getting really really worse. So, yeah. Now I decided just to add one 0.5mg pill Dutasteride in a week to Finasteride and wait for Estrogen cream, and also I ordered Ketoconazole cream, so, I'm going to hope it will help.

what about polysorbates? I've never heard of them

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right, thats great that all this things is works for you and without any sides!

I just used finasteride Min and a lot of different things like stemoxydine, alfatradiol etc. I got some nice results, regrew a bit of hair, but from September I started to shed, I was thinking it is only a cycle shed or seasonal, but for all this months it didn't stop. I stopped using all the stuff except Minoxidil and Finasteride, as I thought I put too much things on my head, still shedding. Then in December I decided to add topical dutasteride and again mix it with Stemoxydine and Alfatradiol, and now I'm shedding even more, like I feel that my hair again getting really really worse. So, yeah. Now I decided just to add one 0.5mg pill Dutasteride in a week to Finasteride and wait for Estrogen cream, and also I ordered Ketoconazole cream, so, I'm going to hope it will help.

what about polysorbates? I've never heard of them
You can find polysorbates on Amazon and at some health food stores and I recommend polysorbate 80 for overnight or extended use in the bath, with polysorbate 60 being much nicer as a leave-in hair dressing which some like and I did as well. They were all that we had in the early 80's and most everyone who used them believed that they worked great for maintenance and slight growth, similar to topical minoxidil or Keto. Nobody thought they restored hair fully because their 30-minute shows only showed honest, marginal improvements. Even the owner of one of them, New Generation had only regrown a comb-over from completely bald but it was sort of an improvement. The most impressive pics that they showed involved increased thickness but no regrowth in the temples and any visible improvement was marginal but I found them after only 9 months in so I still had somewhat decent hair to maintain.

What finally happened is that they worked differently than advertised (sebum plug theory) and the FDA made the companies stop advertising and they had a huge presence on cable in the 80's that they lost quickly due to being banned from all advertising and the recent approval of topical minoxidil by prescription and then over the counter. I have posted about their history on my thread in an extended manner but Polysorbate 60 saved my life and gave me back my "wood" as the young guys term it. Once I started balding before finding polysorbate 60, I couldn't anymore and as soon as my confidence went way back up, no problems like most 20 year olds. It's the baldness guys not the reductase inhibitors that takes away wood and then takes way the need for wood as confidence plunges to zero. I went from cutest kid in the class pretty much always to pretty much eh in just three years. It's incredibly demoralizing and life threatening in terms of drug and alcohol use, lack of inclination to leave the house and suicidal ideation. I was not trying to brag, like ha ha, things work for me. I know that others struggle to find anything that works but it's just for me, I don't think I need any more hair solutions because I am already juggling several and I brush and comb for 30 minutes a day which I believe is great for blood flow and hair when the hair is healthy.

One thing about sheds. You guys might be experiencing benevolent sheds without realizing so you halt treatments too soon. A benevolent shed is a term that I use when pretty much all hair or a significant portion goes into catagen quickly followed by a quick resurgence in the anagen state. I had a shed to baldness and then a fantastic 16 month recovery but yeah, it sucked to be bald for several months when I had always at least had primary coverage with the polysorbates and the rest only leaving me with a perpetual incipient bald spot, meaning it looked always like it was about to go and didn't improve but it didn't get worse either. Now, it has completely filled in. Not to brag but I have mirrors at home and if I hadn't lost all of my hair, I wouldn't have known the pleasure of presenting and presenting well as a female and enjoying my wig immensely. Wigs get bad press from guys but they can be great in terms of how they work and light years better than toupees or perhaps hair systems. So I at least had that option and I understand that males really don't unless they are brave enough to wear a wig. Sheds are a high profile topic that we often discuss among XY's using HRT meds because they are very, very common and then the guys always give up which I get but hair recovery takes a long time even years for some MtF's but we have a lifetime to judge improvement and cis-guys have to decide when the costs exceed the benefits and closely monitor their medication intake. People like @bridgeburn and I just throw the kitchen sink at it and try to promote very high levels of estradiol, say north of 300pg/ml. Mine were 2,600 pg/ml last month when I tested.

Last edited:

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am taking castor oil internally for one week now.

The only problem i have is that my odor has dramatically change, especially when i am sweating. I literally smell like castor oil now, i am not kidding

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took far less tonight, maybe a dime's worth on a spoon and that is probably the right amount from what I gather. I used 30 ml yesterday and it was not pleasant ahem gastrically.

thedoubter

Reaction score
My regimen is 0.5mg dutasteride, 200mg spironolactone, 5/10mg oral minoxidil, 1g NAC and 5ml castor oil. I have definitely seen some improvement in a short amount of time, im going to give it until january next year to give my final opinion on whether oral castor oil is worth it or not but if things continue the way they are i think it is.
Is there an update - how’s the castor oil going? I’m going to start it this week for 3-6 months

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless someone uses this stuff incrementally, how would anyone know if it's working? Derelict has almost the optimal hair protocol except estrogen but until his oral minoxidil effects/results are complete/stabilized, I am not sure how he would verify if it's working. Other things like oral minoxidil can be verified almost immediately as in action at least due to eyelash and body hair growth. But derma-rolling for someone already with substantial hair, in my mind, can only be verified by using it on scar tissue. If it heals/removes the scar tissue, then you know it is doing something. I am doing this at one third of a tablespoon which is 3 ml or less; the stuff is cheap but I do not believe this is a hair solution in itself. It is more similar to caffeine meaning it could be worth it if not too much trouble but don't expect too much, which is what Rob at Perfect Hair Health seems to indicate about both caffeine ingestion/shampoos and castor oil and oils in general.

They might be seen more as beauty solutions than regrowth treatments, which I do not think that they are, not in terms of restoring dormant hair but eh, I will see just like you but I am not breathless. If you read Rob's reports, with the except of his own massages, he is generally spot on and he was touting HRT as the only solution to restore a full head of hair back in September of 2017. But I am rooting for Castor Oil to do something related to sheen, growth, anagen, etc., just not hair regrowth which people always confuse with things like extending the anagen phase, which for guys, is probably half of the solution but which meds do that if any? Nobody really knows or this aspect is obscured by calling minoxidil and other things that folks use on here "growth agents" or hair loss palliatives.

Only one thing restores (slightly different from regrowth) hair from everything that I have seen, for people over the age of, well, generally 22, say and that is estradiol. Otherwise, if the follicles are dormant with high DHT levels, maintenance seems to be the goal, together with either anagen improvement or the possible salvation of follicles that weren't presenting but about to die, which might account for "regrowth" among prostate cancer patients and now we seem to have oral minoxidil which might be able to wake up dormant follicles but I don't think anyone knows yet.

This might seem like a tedious distinction but this is the difference between meds working to help guys with diffuse thinning and those with slick bald horse-shoes. The first group has been able to vastly improve, in a male context, hair by thickening the shafts and increasing the anagen phase with Min/finasteride perhaps but for the slick bald guys, these follicles are simply not functional any longer and somehow estrogen either heals them or "turns them back on" in terms of gene expression.

AA's from what I have seen cannot do this without the concomitant use of estrogen and for people over 40, using AA's without estrogen can be dangerous and debilitating to bone structure which is largely produced by estrogens. So what are AA's purported to do in the absence of estrogen? If they are raising E2 and lowering T, then why not use estrogen? I don't get it and Derelict and others have such good other meds that I am not sure that they can distinguish what these AA's are supposed to do. The other thing is that estrogen is natural and endogenous and you can take it for life parenterally without issue. The AA's are all synthetic, including duta, bica, spironolactone, cpa and mpa/provera and then might be either contraindicated if used for life. They also appeared to be highly correlated with sheds on the @bridgeburn thread. Now sheds might be a good thing in the long-run, especially for MtF's but they could be cataclysmic for cis-guys that immediately stop hormonal treatments because the benevolent estrogen healing is halted all at once and then the follicles have to grow back in a testosterone atmosphere.

Some of this might seem off-topic but the theme of proving or at least establish correlations related to which treatments work and how is very important to the hair loss field. I get that this is involved with prostaglandins but I don't seem to see many people touting their success except in terms of conjecture, i.e., they should work many guys state on here if you follow the intricate connections and flow charts but in actuality, they are not a solution. I took my aspirin this morning and I will take my 3 ml and hope for vague improvements in thickness, sheen or other factors not related to turning dormant follicles back on. Goddess bless as it is Her Spirit, Estrogen that heals while testosterone destroys.

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there an update - how’s the castor oil going? I’m going to start it this week for 3-6 months

I would say it is worth it, don't expect huge miracles though, but it is cheap and easy enough to use and buy, im currently taking 10ml in the morning, no stomach problems at that dosage.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am currently derma-rolling with the Castor Oil in which might not do anything but I wanted to derma-roll today anyway. I am eyeballing less than a third of a tablespoon so maybe 3ml now. My first day, I took 30 ml and that did not go well. I had gotten this mixed up with Cod Liver Oil which you can take more of I think.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aspirin inhibits cox1. Cox2 is overexpressed in Androgenetic Alopecia.