Oral Castor Oil And Oral Aspirin Combo

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed issues with castor oil and its smell coming out through the pores?

I also note that anyone using over ~5ml daily that they should carefully monitor gastric issues. For anyone using oils or fats as a vehicle for using oral marijuana, it does not appear to me to work well with castor oil except in quantities likely to cause extreme gastric distress.

And to avoid subtlety, be very careful when using castor oil if you feel the need to pass any sort of substantial gas as this can be disastrous, especially if one is out and about. Assume that you need to do this on the toilet. The things we do for our hair can be extreme. I might notice some improvement from castor oil but I am going to move way down in terms of dosage to less than a third of a tablespoon daily and it might be best to divide dosages although when dosing less than 3 ml daily, this is not easy.

Last edited:

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed issues with castor oil and its smell coming out through the pores?

I also note that anyone using over ~5ml daily that they should carefully monitor gastric issues. For anyone using oils or fats as a vehicle for using oral marijuana, it does not appear to me to work well with castor oil except in quantities likely to cause extreme gastric distress.

And to avoid subtlety, be very careful when using castor oil if you feel the need to pass any sort of substantial gas as this can be disastrous, especially if one is out and about. Assume that you need to do this on the toilet. The things we do for our hair can be extreme. I might notice some improvement from castor oil but I am going to move way down in terms of dosage to less than a third of a tablespoon daily and it might be best to divide dosages although when dosing less than 3 ml daily, this is not easy.

Yes! I though i was the only that experienced it but i definitely stink (exactly the same sent that castor oil) when i take oral castor oil

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score

Not noticed any sort of smell at 10ml castor oil in the morning. Never had any gastric issues either.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not noticed any sort of smell at 10ml castor oil in the morning. Never had any gastric issues either.
It could be in my clothes or the pillows, etc. but I have been using pretty large amounts with weed so I am switching back to peanut butter as an oral marijuana carrier. Eating cannabis doesn't work without a fat vehicle.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My regimen is 0.5mg dutasteride, 200mg spironolactone, 5/10mg oral minoxidil, 1g NAC and 5ml castor oil. I have definitely seen some improvement in a short amount of time, im going to give it until january next year to give my final opinion on whether oral castor oil is worth it or not but if things continue the way they are i think it is.
So what’s the verdict, you think you’ve seen an improvement?

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

No smell for me. Just occasional diaharea lol

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahh finally found the most substantial thread on castor oil to report in... Been just over 2 weeks since necking down 5 ml's of this gross oil and just a few days ago did it hit me, how ever since I've in fact noticed an apparent increase in both hair and facial hair growth speed.

A shave won't stay slick as long as it used to, by the next day I'll typically notice a reasonable amount of regrowth on my face. As for what counts which is actual hair - I would say a slight to moderate speed was certainly the case for my otherwise incredibly slow hair growth.

Hairline's still a 2 to 2.5 on the scale, vellus hairs have always sat along the hairline but never quite developed on finasteride so hopefully more time on castor oil can give them a boost?

Didn't notice any serious laxative effects thus far and I've always had it with a meal. Once I've spent enough time on 5mls to draw my conclusion, I intend to give 10ml daily a try, since I've read an instance of someone reporting both serious growth speed AND rate at that dosage so I must see for myself. If my guts can take it, that is. Peace on Earth.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahh finally found the most substantial thread on castor oil to report in... Been just over 2 weeks since necking down 5 ml's of this gross oil and just a few days ago did it hit me, how ever since I've in fact noticed an apparent increase in both hair and facial hair growth speed.

A shave won't stay slick as long as it used to, by the next day I'll typically notice a reasonable amount of regrowth on my face. As for what counts which is actual hair - I would say a slight to moderate speed was certainly the case for my otherwise incredibly slow hair growth.

Hairline's still a 2 to 2.5 on the scale, vellus hairs have always sat along the hairline but never quite developed on finasteride so hopefully more time on castor oil can give them a boost?

Didn't notice any serious laxative effects thus far and I've always had it with a meal. Once I've spent enough time on 5mls to draw my conclusion, I intend to give 10ml daily a try, since I've read an instance of someone reporting both serious growth speed AND rate at that dosage so I must see for myself. If my guts can take it, that is. Peace on Earth.
Not so much laxative as explosive diarrhea. Even as little as 5ml for some of us is dangerous when out and about not that it happened to me except at home.

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not so much laxative as explosive diarrhea. Even as little as 5ml for some of us is dangerous when out and about not that it happened to me except at home.
Yeah I don't doubt it has its effects haha I just want to push it to its absolute limits and see if it does anything