Oral Castor Oil And Oral Aspirin Combo

Illusion

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope the regimen works for you, though I think oral minoxidil is going to give you much more results than the oral castor oil. Then again, castor oil is just another angle of approach. If your gut healtg can manage 5ml/day for a prolonged time, I don't see a reason to drop it.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope the regimen works for you, though I think oral minoxidil is going to give you much more results than the oral castor oil. Then again, castor oil is just another angle of approach. If your gut healtg can manage 5ml/day for a prolonged time, I don't see a reason to drop it.

I have been taking oral min since october/november 2018, the results im seeing since introducing castor oil are better than oral min on its own tbh, i never thought much of castor oil and wasn't expecting to see much of a difference by using but didn't see the harm in trying, glad i was wrong. Like i said i will give it until beginning of next year to make a more informed opinion about it.

LouisSarkozy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My regimen is 0.5mg dutasteride, 200mg spironolactone, 5/10mg oral minoxidil, 1g NAC and 5ml castor oil. I have definitely seen some improvement in a short amount of time, im going to give it until january next year to give my final opinion on whether oral castor oil is worth it or not but if things continue the way they are i think it is.
are you noticing an increase in eyebrows hair or eyelashes lenght on castor oil?trhanks

321nickname123

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been taking oral min since october/november 2018, the results im seeing since introducing castor oil are better than oral min on its own tbh, i never thought much of castor oil and wasn't expecting to see much of a difference by using but didn't see the harm in trying, glad i was wrong. Like i said i will give it until beginning of next year to make a more informed opinion about it.
Hi man. Where do you buy the oral minoxidil?