I read some stuff earlier about how the monomers that are still sometimes present in low quantities in the polymers, are toxic, and can enter the skin, however they would pretty much always be in too low concentration to be harmful. How come they aren't harmful unless they are over a certain concentration though? Would it not still build up in your body over time, or is it just way more complicated than that?Glues are simple things: they consist of 2 components: the solvent and the film maker. Acrylate polymer as the film maker then and water is the solvent. Polymer means the molecule's size is huge -- it cannot penetrate the skin. You cannot push huge objects into the blood stream. They just won't fit in.
Got2b is different though of course -- full of chemicals.