Official Spectral DNC Thread

Wolfdude

Reaction score
Solo-
My hair loss pattern and regimen sound very similar. The only differences noted are that I haven't tried the foam yet, I recently started MSM, and I'm 30 instead of 25. Sorry to hear about the shedding. I know that part sucks but I think it is a good sign of things to come. At least that means what your doing is having an effect and hopefully it'll come back much stronger. I'm curious if the foam, Spec DNC, or the combo is causing the shed.

Def-
Thanks for the update. The laser comb may not be a bad idea if you can afford it. And I remember you saying $ wasn't an issue earlier. Anyway I heard about the FDA approval of the laser comb on the local news a little while back and got excited. So I did some research on this forum and was met with some skeptisism. Many don't seem that excited about it and think there are some definite scams out there. But upon doing my own research, I've come to the opinion that a laser comb can help a little. "The makers of the Hairmax Lasercomb say their product will make hair grow..." but--> "Experts say the device is not as effective as Rogaine or Propecia." There is lot's of stuff floating around the internet and this forum about it. I've seen lasercombs ranging from $79-$2,000 with the FDA approved one being $550. When you add up all the $ spent annually for other stuff it's really not that bad. My advice would to be try the laser comb if you want, but you may want to try MSM also. I think it's a good addition to any regimen. "English" and "Joeb" both used it and they are 2 of the best success stories on this forum. Well good luck and keep us posted.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wolf, I started shedding like mad two-three weeks after starting Spectral DNC, a couple of weeks after that I added the foam, and then shedding continued. not sure if at a higher rate, but continued until today.

I have just started my second bottle of DNC and the second can of foam. The foam lasted me a month, using it 1 ap per day, and DNC lasted two months, using 1ml every day.

I´ll be pretty happy if I see some results this summer!!

Apoc

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there a store that ships DNC to majority of EU countries?

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
DNC/REGIME UPDATE

DNC is really kicking in these white hairs, NO SHEDDING, lots of hair and temples are growin in nicely. the DNC is adding extra growth, but your results will likely vary because my regime is the ultimate and its my great regime that brought me this success, and makes the DNC work faster (as my hair was already growing back fast)

But dnc did add extra umf and is making it grow in nice!

Jm0311

Reaction score
has everyone had this kind of success with spectral dnc? i really only wanna use this on one temple is that fine?

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
anyone else seeing many (many) white hairs growing so dense, that they actually look crystal like? you need to part the longer hair on the hair line and look from the side

Guy Legend

Established Member
Reaction score
I've begun using Spectral DNC on my crown (vertex). I don't really shed many hairs in the first place, but after rubbing in the Spectral after spraying, I do get 6-8 thin hairs on my fingers. Right now, I attribute that to the normal shedding and hopefully I see an improvement after 2 weeks in that regard.

Btw, I think this thread should be moved to the general men's hair loss treatments. It's still minoxidil, but with added goodies. It would be nice to have more people viewing this thread and discuss a product that is getting better word of mouth than Rogaine.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!!!

I think I´m starting to see regrowth!!. Actually it´s been a week ago, but I thought it was one of those lucky days you look brilliant. Now I´m pretty sure it isn´t. My hair is changing for the good, and no more shedding, and it´s growing VERY fast!

Things are looking good up there. I´ll wait some more time (it´s only been 3 months since I started Spectral DNC and two rogaine foam) and post some pics.

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
Howdy Guys

Sorry for the lack of updates - I've just returned from a couple of weeks on holiday.

I will put some photo updates up soon, so that you guys can make up your own minds. However, I don't think I have seen any results from DNC twice a day yet - I am now 5 months in.

I may just not be a great responder to Minoxidil, as I have used the stuff at least once per day for over 4 years now and never saw much in the way of results.

I do, however, plan to keep using DNC for at least 12 months to properly gauge results.

Def

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
to be effective enough you need to use it twice a day... most people that use it once a day is just for maintaining.

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah - I know.

I used minoxidil once per day for about 3.5 years or so.

I have now been using DNC twice per day for 5 months.

Def

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

As I told you I´m seeing results!! Not as dramatical as I optimistically posted, but definitely working

I just want to let the stuff work a little bit longer to see all the effect, and then post some pics. I´ll probably wait until the 6 month mark.

But, as I said, so far so good....

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
only coming up on 1 month, 2x daily.

not much to report.

newguy23

Reaction score
i just started spectral dnc tonight on my right temple only, which is the worse of the two. if i see no serious shedding after a month or so i will put it across the whole hairline. i will definitely keep you boys posted though

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
working great for me, huge amount of peach fuzz hairs, and they grow in really thick and really fast, then they turn into real hairs. I think you need to use DNC as part of a working regime, or like a booster if your already growing back. no shedding either

Reaction score
Hey guys do you now a stockist of this stuff that ships to australia, which is the new formula and not the older one?

Thanks