OFF TOPIC:

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
I didn't watch the video and I won't. I have don't want to see that crap.

We need to stop being the nice americans trying to always do the right thing over there. We need to start killing them with extreme force. f*** Iraq and f*** Islam.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Yahowha said:
The Gardener said:
Big news on this guy Nick Berg today. Ashcroft says that one of the 9/11 hijackers had this guy's email address in his address book, and that he also had his email PASSWORD. Ashcroft claims it is coincidence.

That's very interesting, do you have a link to that story? I searched on Google News and didn't see it.

It's all over the news. And the more I read, the crazier it sounds. Zacharias Mossaoui used Nick Berg's email account and had his password.

Read both these pieces, first the FoxNews piece, then the CNN piece, and you tell me what YOU think.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,119999,00.html

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/05 ... index.html

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Healthy Nick said:
I didn't watch the video and I won't. I have don't want to see that crap.

We need to stop being the nice americans trying to always do the right thing over there. We need to start killing them with extreme force. f*** Iraq and f*** Islam.

i hope someday u will get raped by iraqi forces bitchass punk , you are f*****g shame to this world :roll:

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Healthy Nick said:

Whats the thinking process behind that.. how can we make them hate us even more? How can we instigate more terrorism? Silly racist. Go back to your KKK meetings where people will actually agree with you. (For those not in the know, HN also believes black people are inferior)

Anyone read the paper today? More deaths in American prisons in Iraq and Afganistan uncovered,. 18 in all. These people arnt dying of old age, they're being tortured to death. On top of this, the Red Cross reports that Intelligence officers of the U.S.-led coalition in Iraq estimated that 70 percent to 90 percent of Iraqi detainees were arrested by mistake!

(MSNBC Article)

It appears that we are torturing killing innocent Iraqis, the people we're supposedly trying to liberate.

So what makes us better then the fuckers who killed Berg? At least he got a quick death. We, as Americans, have to check ourselves. We're not as righteous as some would like to believe.

HairLossTalk.com.Com, come for the sound treatment advice. Stay for the heated political debates!

Yahowha

Reaction score
"Wow" is all I can say regarding those articles. Who knows what transpired between Berg and Moussaoui on the bus that day. There's obviously alot here that we don't know.

Alot of people are deeply skeptical about that video and I'm starting to wonder about it myself.

Conspiracy theorist BS or truth?

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
flux said:
Healthy Nick said:

Whats the thinking process behind that.. how can we make them hate us even more? How can we instigate more terrorism? Silly racist. Go back to your KKK meetings where people will actually agree with you. (For those not in the know, HN also believes black people are inferior)

Silly racist? :roll: Wonderful. Are you going to use that in every post now?

We can't make them hate us any more than they already do. That is why we must throw all this bullshit policy out the window and let the military do what it needs to do. That's the bottomline.

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
Healthy Nick said:

When you post statements like that you deserve to be called a "silly racist".

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
Healthy Nick said:

When you post statements like that you deserve to be called a "silly racist".

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
guy83 said:
You can just imagine if Bush didnt go to war with Iraq, this guy would have been breathing right now.

Did Bush order him to go to Iraq? Or was it his free will?

Yeah I didnt say that. Read what I wrote well.

They killed him because of the war.

kamui

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Yahowha said:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,119999,00.html[/url]

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/05 ... index.html[/quote:84acd]

Just a theory after reading those articles. Maybe Nick was involved in some sort of terroist activity. I think he went to Iraq to help out the terroist. While helping them there, he "discovered" top secret information. With that information, he threaten the terroist to give something in exchange to him so he will not leak out the information. That caused the terroist to capture him and murder him, but instead of just murdering him, they had other ideas. They video taped him getting beheaded to send a message to the whole world.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Yahowha said:
"Wow" is all I can say regarding those articles. Who knows what transpired between Berg and Moussaoui on the bus that day. There's obviously alot here that we don't know.

Alot of people are deeply skeptical about that video and I'm starting to wonder about it myself.

Conspiracy theorist BS or truth?

Interesting article. Of course I don't know Arabic and can't tell accents, but the one thing that does ring my bell is the suggestion that the scream was dubbed with the voice of a woman. There was something about that scream that really rubbed me the wrong way. Not that it was fake, but that it was just so strange a sound to be coming from him.

kamui said:
Just a theory after reading those articles. Maybe Nick was involved in some sort of terroist activity. I think he went to Iraq to help out the terroist. While helping them there, he "discovered" top secret information. With that information, he threaten the terroist to give something in exchange to him so he will not leak out the information. That caused the terroist to capture him and murder him, but instead of just murdering him, they had other ideas. They video taped him getting beheaded to send a message to the whole world.

I could not imagine that Nick Berg, an American Jew, would be involved with Al Qaeda. That's a bit far fetched. But, I do wonder if he was some sort of intellegence operative. Maybe Mossad, the Israeli intelligence service? What a better cover for electronic intellegence monitoring than to have an agent freelancing as a 'Communications Tower Repairman'. Maybe instead of repairing those towers, he was putting covert monitoring equipment onto them.

I know, it is just wild speculation... but I really think the coincidences here are way too hard to believe. It is just statistically unbelieveable! And in reading the two articles I cite above, it seems the investigating agencies really don't have their stories straight yet. Makes me think they're ad-libbing. Then again going along with the speculation, maybe the CIA, realizing after the fact that a Mossad agent was probing Al Qaeda leads in the US heartland well before 9/11, and was subsequently in Iraq f*****g around with communications equipment would leave me struggling to explain it away as well.[/code]

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
flux said:
You're missing the point completely (not suprising, really). I really dont care who it is, hell, let Sweden take over rebuilding Iraq. Whats important is that we try to regain trust of Arab nations.

I agree, Al Queda has everything to do with us invading Iraq. It was our excuse! But what do they have to do with Iraq itself? Wheres the connection? They had no terrorist training camps, no cells there. So why do you bring up Al Queda?

Oh, right. Its because you are just stuffed full of partisan rhetoric. Good job, cheif. I'm not so partisan myself. I actually believe our Republican Govenor Schwarzenegger is doing a relativly good job (much to my suprise). But hey, I'm inteligent and open minded.

It is not our job as Americans to fix the world. And if it were, there are tons of countrys living under harsher regimes then what was in Iraq. So why Iraq? It has nothing to do with the Iraqi people and everything to do with Bush's personal adgenda.

But why argue? I know theres nothing I can say to convince you that we should be more peacefull and spiritually convicted. And theres nothing you can say to convince me that we should be greedier bloodthirsty bastards.

Lets just agree to disagree, shall we?

Dude the UN is on the verge of being worthless. The US has wanted the UN to get involved in rebuilding Iraq from day one and the UN was in Iraq until their headquarters was bombed and they got out of there so quick it would of even made the French proud. Ever since that bombing the UN has just sat back and taken part in some light kickbacks.

I think people are letting the opinions of Bush as some war hungry monster, being fed to them from media outlets, cloud their judgement as to who we are fighting here. Hey Americans were less hostile towards many tyrants until 9/11, it is on that day everyone realized what we were up against. These terrorist don't just hate Bush or our government they hate or way of life and the way we live, and they want to kill each and everyone of us. If the terrorists had a problem with the government they would of attacked only military instilations, but they attacked innocent people that had no ties to the government and used civilian planes to do so. It's commen sense that we only have two options, either change our way of life or fight for our way of life, there is no middle ground here.

What I find funny is that people think that just because Kerry gets elected that everything is going to go back to normal. Even if against all logic Kerry pulls most of our troops out of Iraq do you really think there is not going to be another terrorist attack? And when there is what then, do we just say "oh well sh*t happens" and move on? Lol, Kerry like Bush will once again find a country harboring terrorists and it will start all over again, but we will have lost more civilian lives and have let the enemy rebuild. It's us or them as horrible as that may sound because there is no changing these terrorists minds about us when what they hate is embedded in our way of life.

Bob_Marley

Established Member
Reaction score
f*** RELIGION, f*** BUSH, f*** THE JEWS, f*** THE ARABS,
We all know we're going the same way.

AND Most of all, f*** HAIRLOSS.

Jaygee

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh jeez, not anotherconspiracy theory to mess with my head. I'm already spinning from that former FBI agent who's just come forward with evidence that the administration deliberatlely ignored very specific intelligence regarding planes-as-missiles before 9/11. (Sorry, forgot her name. It was in the NY Daily News two or three days ago.)
I am incensced at this administration and its inexplicable choices in handling this situation, but if you had asked me a couple of months ago, I would have stated firmly that accusing Bush and co. of plotting or permitting 9/11 to happen was going way too far. "Just think about what you're inferring," I would have said. "Do you realize the magnitude of that charge?"
However, I cannot even say that with certainty anymore. I am far from coming out and accusing the government of conspiring to cause or permit the attacks, but things that have surfaced here and there---when you put them all together ,it adds up to, again, not much that's concrete, but enough to give one serious pause. Clarke and [the other guy's] accusations of inaction, the Bin Ladens and Saudi officials being snuck out of the country on September 13, the apparent lack of military security right before the attacks, Cheney and Wolfowitz's 1997 "Project for the New American Century" doctrine which specifically states that America needs "a new Pearl Harbor" to justify invading Iraq, Syria, and Iran, and now this former FBI agent's claims--backed up by other officials, at that. (I don't have that paper anymore, but check out New York Daily News's website and see if they keep a three-day backlog.)

There were plenty of reasons to be cynical and suspicious about their motives for invading Iraq and for the conduct in this whole "war on terrorism", but now even the most crazy, radical conspiracy-theorist accusations of willfull mass slaughter have inched closer to credibility.
Not there yet, not by a long shot, but you can't just dismiss all this.