OFF TOPIC:

Berserk

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know I was just kidding. I don't actually want to bomb everybody, but something does need to be done. I wonder what Nader would do in this situation...j/k.

BTW, isn't this a hairloss forum?

hopewas

Reaction score
cassin said:
Hairybush1 said:
...so up untill you saw the guy getting his head cut off, you were clueless as to what war was like?

No offense Cassin, but that was a lame excuse.

No offense taken.

If that is what you took from what I wrote please read it again a few times because you severely missed my point.

i love how hairybush tries to make a point with no point at all

Hairybush1

Established Member
Reaction score
hopewas said:
cassin said:
Hairybush1 said:
...so up untill you saw the guy getting his head cut off, you were clueless as to what war was like?

No offense Cassin, but that was a lame excuse.

No offense taken.

If that is what you took from what I wrote please read it again a few times because you severely missed my point.

i love how hairybush tries to make a point with no point at all

Dont hate me because you were stupid enough to post pics of your ugly self and your piglike ex on the net, only to be made fun of in a long thread of insults.

hopewas

Reaction score
wow.. is that your point or is it your way of changing the subject that you can't back up sh*t you say.i was joking on everyone..honestly they'll use whatever i give them to retaliate in order to try to get me back. i have a nice hot g\f now, a great job, and most of my hair. i think that's what bothers you. i like the jealousy you have personally. to me it's the greatest form of flattery

DAC21

Reaction score
Hairybush1 said:
flux said:
You're missing the point completely (not suprising, really). I really dont care who it is, hell, let Sweden take over rebuilding Iraq. Whats important is that we try to regain trust of Arab nations.

Really, which ones, Syria?. All in all I don't hear much complaining from the moderate Arab nations. Maybe these other Arab nations finally got a wiff of reality about what is going on after Amaan Jordon almost got turned into an ash tray by fellow "Peace loving" muslims.

"I agree, Al Queda has everything to do with us invading Iraq. It was our excuse! But what do they have to do with Iraq itself? Wheres the connection? They had no terrorist training camps, no cells there. So why do you bring up Al Queda?"

The fact is there were individual Al -Queda members in or freely traveling through Iraq before the war. Training camps, no. Why would there be when they had the whole of Afganistan at one time. Is it important that it had to be specifically Al-Queda? Everyone do your home work, there were terrorist camps in Northern Iriaq that we took out. Along with killing a lot of bad people we found instructions for the of making chemical weapons in those camps. There are many factions of terrorist calling themselves this or that. I think you can figure out what they have in common.

"Oh, right. Its because you are just stuffed full of partisan rhetoric. Good job, cheif. I'm not so partisan myself. I actually believe our Republican Govenor Schwarzenegger is doing a relativly good job (much to my suprise). But hey, I'm inteligent and open minded"

No disagreement there, other than why you were surprised? Sure Arnold had no experience, but common sense and surrounding yourselves with smart experienced people goes a long way. That's why Bush is the much better choice in this election, not because of his abilities but the TEAM he has. This country cannot afford a Kerry Presidency with the likes of Dean, Albright, Clinton, Kennedy, Clark waiting in the wings to fill the cabinet.

By the way "not so partisan" is funny. You went out of your way to rip FoxNews and Limbaugh. I am partisan, it isn't a bad word. Republican and Democrats have a lot of differences. Although many of those differences aren't on what needs to be done, but how to go about it.

"It is not our job as Americans to fix the world. And if it were, there are tons of country’s living under harsher regimes then what was in Iraq. So why Iraq? It has nothing to do with the Iraqi people and everything to do with Bush's personal agenda"

I really wish that was true, but that's the difference between us. I grew out of my "Idealism" period in my life. It tend to happen when you get older. Ask Neville Chamberlain where "idealism" got the British and French with the Nazi's. History proved appeasement was wrong with Hitler.
I see little difference beween the Nazi's and Islamofascist other than given time and no impediment the Islamofacist will have a lot nastier weapons.

BTW what personal Bush agenda do you refer too? Let me guess, your taking the Terry McAuliff line of getting back at Saddam for trying to take his daddy out? . Oil ?, try again. Been to the pumps lately?. Fact is no American oil Company has benefited from Iraqi oil. And no Halliburton isn't an oil company. They build infrastructure for oil company's, but I guess we should have let the French and German company's in on the action?

"But why argue? I know there’s nothing I can say to convince you that we should be more peaceful and spiritually convicted. And there’s nothing you can say to convince me that we should be greedier bloodthirsty bastards"

Once again it comes down to Idealism vs Realism. Please wake up, do you think Islamic fanatics give a rats A$$ about peaceful and spiritual conviction? "Greedier bloodthirsty bastards" doesn't require a retort.

Lets just agree to disagree, shall we?

Ahhh something we can agree to, let's stick to Hairloss.

PS bite me Lefty, LOL

Yahowha

Reaction score
DAC21, what do you think this Iraq war is about? TheGardener's rendition of the conservative arguement is right on, and the entire policy is nothing but what you dread most - IDEALISM. It's not about killing the terrorist cells there or finding WMD or liberating the Iraqi people or any other GOP talking point of the week. It's about the idea that a democracy in Iraq would start a domino-effect of democracy throughout the region, and that Iraq would serve as a good base of operations for future neocon adventures. Iraq was thought to be best because of the education, western ties, and the idea that America's forces would be greeted as liberators freeing the country from Saddam Hussein. If this entire policy isn't pure idealism, then I don't know what is. I'm a realist too, and I could never support the people who came up with such idealistic bullshit.

ColtsFan said:
Just accept the fact the left is ALWAYS on the wrong side of history in this country.

Man, what history have you been reading. Unless you're SFAryan in disguise I don't see how you could say that. It was conservatives who wanted to keep slavery, wanted to stop women from voting, wanted to keep race segregation... the list goes on. So many of our great presidents were on the left (Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt) Woodrow Wilson is the only undisputably great conservative president I can think of, and hey he came up with the idea of the League of Nations - an idea that evolved into the UN, something that many of today's conservatives seem to hate!

Bismarck

Reaction score
I'm not from the US and I've read your discussion with great interest.

In my opinion the main reason for the war was the fact that the Iraq is at the strategic key position in that part of the world and the high amount of oil.
George Bush wanted to free the Iraqi people. Why hasn't he started in North Korea? They really have the nuclear bomb! Why not in Africa where thousands of people are daily killed in bloody civil wars? When the Iraqi will ever be allowed to vote, I'm sure any of the religious leaders will be elected and there will be the same situation as in the Iran.

The war was declared as a war against terrorism. Despite of the fact that there is no significant connection between the Iraq an Al'Quaeda I'm deeply convinced that terrorism can never be eliminated with wars. The children who see the pictures of their relatives being tortured in Abu-Ghareib are the terrorists of tomorrow.

The way the United States behave in the world the way they treat the United Nations and the way the declare other nations as "evil" make people hate them. This is not only a source for terrorism in the islamic world but also the reason for the growing Anti-Americanism in Europe.

I've found a cover from a german newspaper which illustrates the way people think of the US today (title: "The Bush warriors, America's campaign against the evil"):

0,1020,247710,00.jpg

BISMARCK

G

I saw the video. I was in shock. I kinda wanted to cry almost. These people are scum animals. It makes me sick how they brutally behead innocent Nick Berg and yet all these liberals b**ch and say how these people deserve rights. These pussies (best word to phrase) dont even show their faces and they want the geneva convention applied to them. Its pathetic.

I turn on tv and I see some Democrat bitching at wolfowitz and saying "Is it humain to put a bag over someones head for 72 hours?" Its like stfu. Is it humain they brutally cut of Nick Bergs head? It is so depressing watching what is going on in politics and world issues let alone you have to deal with your own problems.

hopewas

Reaction score
the cia say it was this guy who they believe killed nick berg. personally i don't think it was the guy they said who did it. it's just their way of focusing the blame on someone else to get the focus off them. this guy is probably someone they really want to catch and they just say it's him they want. i know he's probably responsible for other killings,..but this is america's way to focus all this on someone else other than them in my opinion

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
hopewas said:
the cia say it was this guy who they believe killed nick berg. personally i don't think it was the guy they said who did it. it's just their way of focusing the blame on someone else to get the focus off them. this guy is probably someone they really want to catch and they just say it's him they want. i know he's probably responsible for other killings,..but this is america's way to focus all this on someone else other than them in my opinion

hopewas I don't think your right.

The group that carried out the beheading claimed it was al-Zarqawi with the knife. At first we didn't beleive it and after further investigation the CIA is now saying that it most likely was him.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is how it went down.

Yahowha

Reaction score
YoungGuy17 said:
I saw the video. I was in shock. I kinda wanted to cry almost. These people are scum animals. It makes me sick how they brutally behead innocent Nick Berg and yet all these liberals b**ch and say how these people deserve rights. These pussies (best word to phrase) dont even show their faces and they want the geneva convention applied to them. Its pathetic.

I turn on tv and I see some Democrat bitching at wolfowitz and saying "Is it humain to put a bag over someones head for 72 hours?" Its like stfu. Is it humain they brutally cut of Nick Bergs head? It is so depressing watching what is going on in politics and world issues let alone you have to deal with your own problems.

Yes, the people that beheaded Nick Berg are scum animals and they all deserve to be put to death, but those people were not the same ones being abused in the Iraqi prision. Who doesn't deserve rights? All Iraqi people? All Middle Eastern people? Anyone who the government doesn't want to give them to? The Declaration of Independence states that men have "unalienable rights, endowed by their Creator". We seem to be slowly drifting away from fundamental American principles, and it's sad. We signed the Geneva convention, and it's our duty to apply it to ALL prisioners. I'm for the death penalty and the beheaders of Nick Berg certainly deserve it, but I don't think people in an Iraqi prision who may or may not be guilty of a crime deserve to be pissed on, stripped naked and piled on top of each other, be shocked with electricity and so on.

Bismarck said:
The war was declared as a war against terrorism. Despite of the fact that there is no significant connection between the Iraq an Al'Quaeda I'm deeply convinced that terrorism can never be eliminated with wars. The children who see the pictures of their relatives being tortured in Abu-Ghareib are the terrorists of tomorrow.

Right on. Killing more and more people in war is NEVER going to get rid of terrorism. It's going to take masterful diplomacy to reconcile our differences with the people of the Middle East. That's realism guys.

c

Established Member
Reaction score
Tangient

2 cents.

Can i just be the first to say that calling this evil murderer a 'homo' is f*$ked up. You're using the term as if it's a insult, and to men or women who are homosexual that's an even greater insult.
Flame if you will, but i'm just sick of people misusing words.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Big news on this guy Nick Berg today. Ashcroft says that one of the 9/11 hijackers had this guy's email address in his address book, and that he also had his email PASSWORD. Ashcroft claims it is coincidence.

What are the odds that this Al Qaeda operative, involved in and killed in 9/11, had this guys info.. and that this guy ends up going to Iraq... and ends up getting killed by Al Qaeda operatives?

One word comes to mind... Mossad?

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
You can just imagine if Bush didnt go to war with Iraq, this guy would have been breathing right now.

The Gardener

Reaction score
guy83 said:
You can just imagine if Bush didnt go to war with Iraq, this guy would have been breathing right now.

Did Bush order him to go to Iraq? Or was it his free will?

Yahowha

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Big news on this guy Nick Berg today. Ashcroft says that one of the 9/11 hijackers had this guy's email address in his address book, and that he also had his email PASSWORD. Ashcroft claims it is coincidence.

That's very interesting, do you have a link to that story? I searched on Google News and didn't see it.

extremekicks

Established Member
Reaction score
??

This guy lived in the same town as me and the media is all over him.

1. He went on his own free will, even his parents told him not to go over.

2. He was only making $80.00 a hour.

3. Gardner what you posted is correct. He went to school in OK and he managed to give his password to his computer/ access to internet to one of the 911 highjackers.

4. Now his Father is blaming the Busch Administration for his death. Um yeah ok whatever.

5. News has it he was very cockey and had a big ego.

6. Now the news media is gettin on his company cause it wasnt registered with the IRS.

7. My conclusion - Why would someone go over to a war torn area to make some $$$$? No only was he american but he was Jewish. A double score for his death on film. Watched the video and almost lost my lunch.

WAR SUCKS

PS - http://dailylocal.com and http://www.nbc10.com for local news of this if your intrested.

Pce Brian

Pall

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont think these people are human , they say they are muslim ... If Islam is this then i dont believe their islam.

im Turkish. I remember from my grandfather that turkish soldiers gave water to Greek wounded soldiers (This is real) .

Im sorry for nick & his family. I wish his soul rests in peace.

But there is something else that we dont see whats happening to Arabs there. What Americans do.