Nw3 Male Model For Vogue Magazine Et Al

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel sorry for morons like you. I think the best thing about being a retard is that you are not even aware of it....

Lmao, the projection in this one is strong, go seek help mate, you need it just like more than half of this forums does also, no wonder it's empty and deserted, normal people don't have time and they are sane enough to stay away from it and from low iq retarded incels like you.. Too bad for the others who thought it was a good place to share valuable and sane information, with normal people that suffer because of hair loss, but unfortunately it's just an echo chamber of insecurity, frustration, idiocracy and retardness just like the other incel and looks oriented forums are, or most of US based forums in this world.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Corona gave me time to check the identity of the Chads who call others incel on the internet. I kid you not, this was the first match.

incel2.jpg
on the

Last edited:

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This kid doesn't understand that the problem isn't what he is saying, the model being unattractive - okay, fine, but how he is saying it.
You can say lots of things in life but the way you choose your words reflects your thoughts. Thoughts become words, become actions, become habits, become life -- which you clearly do not have right now. Time to have a think, brother.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I called a model ugly, hence I dont have a life. Sure.
You cant be any more stupid than that.

Save your psychological crap from me. I said he is unattractive and thats all I meant. If I was too direct about it, its because this is how I talk. Of course only to random strangers and not directly to his face.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, I work as a psychologist so let's not do this dance. I am saying that the way how you throw around these definitions is rather obnoxious and impossible for you to apply for to of us without basing them way too little evidence. This is also a form of broscience.

Agree. A layman online watching/reading thousands of articles will still not be able to apply that knowledge in the same manner as a professional. They won't know which part is applicable in that moment which only comes with actual training and actual experience. Not to mention, some of them were messed up to begin with which will hamper their thinking further! I'm not talking about the guy you quoted at all who makes some otherwise normal posts, I'm talking generally. There's all sorts of memes online too on projection or insanity so it becomes a defence tool against everything!

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Perfect example that theres someone for everyone and even ugly people can (clearly) reproduce.
Perfect example that it is not a great achievement to nut into a woman per se if you are willing to scrape the bottom of the barrel (obviously). They doomed their child to be a genetic failure and probably live a life of misery. I seriously feel bad for that kid, it was the first thought that crossed my mind.

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perfect example that it is not a great achievement to nut into a woman per se if you are willing to scrape the bottom of the barrel (obviously). They doomed their child to be a genetic failure and probably live a life of misery. I seriously feel bad for that kid, it was the first thought that crossed my mind.

What exactly makes their child doomed to be a genetic failure? I mean yeah they're not what I would call 10/10 but they're not horrendously ugly. They just need to lose weight to be decent.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What exactly makes their child doomed to be a genetic failure? I mean yeah they're not what I would call 10/10 but they're not horrendously ugly. They just need to lose weight to be decent.

I'l tell you what, the narcissism, hate, bitterness, frustration and the many other things that lie in him and in many other users of this forum that waste their lives thinking that they would have been a different person if they had the perfect hairline, or jaw, or face, or whatever... But in reality, they would have been even more shittier as a person, than they already are...

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I don't see why people here are considering it "normal" to think this guy is good looking, yet when a perfectly reasonable dissenting opinion is presented by several people, namely, that he is fact not, there is extreme pushback and ad hominem attacks.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Nah man trust me, it's just your obsession with hair that makes you cringe at anyone with a receding hairline. It's surely a flaw, but your emotional and mental baggage makes the issue seem 10X worse. People who have OCD/BDD issues with other body parts do this as well..

Case in point, someone stated a perfectly fine opinion yet this guy starts with the personal attacks...and all he got was praise. Disappointing to see.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, cope on.
They are clearly not the best looking specimen to put it very carefully, they are both very much below average + male pattern baldness. Not even to mention the horrendously increased risk of genetic diseases if you decide to have a baby in your 40s.
It's not like I am being a hypocrite here, I have decided against having a child maybe not for the exact same reasons but based on the same logic.

I'l tell you what, the narcissism, hate, bitterness, frustration and the many other things that lie in him and in many other users of this forum that waste their lives thinking that they would have been a different person if they had the perfect hairline, or jaw, or face, or whatever... But in reality, they would have been even more shittier as a person, than they already are...
I am very happy and content with my life and myself again after a long dark period, but keep projecting.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, cope on.
They are clearly not the best looking specimen to put it very carefully, they are both very much below average + male pattern baldness. Not even to mention the horrendously increased risk of genetic diseases if you decide to have a baby in your 40s.
It's not like I am being a hypocrite here, I have decided against having a child maybe not for the exact same reasons but based on the same logic.

I am very happy and content with my life and myself again after a long dark period, but keep projecting.

The only projection here are your comments and post history, i don't know you or your life, history etc and i can't make assumptions on things i don't know, i just "judge" by comments and by the time spent on this forum, i don't think anybody else has more information about others... That being said it's easy to make an opinion based on your 1800 messages since you are a member of this forum and no dark period of yours is a justification of your words in regards to people you don't actually know and judging them just by their appearance, that only shows that you haven't learned sh*t from your dark period and that it maybe turned you into what i described in my above comment that you quoted.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only projection here are your comments and post history, i don't know you or your life, history etc and i can't make assumptions on things i don't know, i just "judge" by comments and by the time spent on this forum, i don't think anybody else has more information about others... That being said it's easy to make an opinion based on your 1800 messages since you are a member of this forum and no dark period of yours is a justification of your words in regards to people you don't actually know and judging them just by their appearance, that only shows that you haven't learned sh*t from your dark period and that it maybe turned you into what i described in my above comment that you quoted.
Ironic. I don't judge him by his appearance alone, but by his choice of words in light of his own...achievements, I even attached the post in question but you self-righteously decided to ignore it. He called other users (not me) 4chan incels and scum that only contribute drivel because there was a harmless comic they posted.
I guess if you feel that high and mighty a critical background check of your own person with the information you made publicly available isn't completely unwarranted.
If you pass such damming judgements because of trivial stuff and antagonize others, fine, but then don't get all whiny when people get a bit amused about what you consider the fundamental achievement that sets you apart in your projection.
It's comparable to someone publicly saying that all people who don't speak Mandarin are ignorant low IQ trash just for you to find out that his own vocabulary isn't much more extensive than Ni hao and xhe xhe.

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ironic. I don't judge him by his appearance alone, but by his choice of words in light of his own...achievements, I even attached the post in question but you self-righteously decided to ignore it. He called other users (not me) 4chan incels and scum that only contribute drivel because there was a harmless comic they posted.
I guess if you feel that high and mighty a critical background check of your own person with the information you made publicly available isn't completely unwarranted.
If you pass such damming judgements because of trivial stuff and antagonize others, fine, but then don't get all whiny when people get a bit amused about what you consider the fundamental achievement that sets you apart in your projection.
It's comparable to someone publicly saying that all people who don't speak Mandarin are ignorant low IQ trash just for you to find out that his own vocabulary isn't much more extensive than Ni hao and xhe xhe.

Dude, we are talking about different persons, i think we misunderstood each other, sorry i'm not from the us and not up to date with all the drama going on or from this forum, 4chan or whatever, sorry i understood wrongly ignore my messages there were directed towards something else...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
NW3 is livable. Jude Law did it. When the density goes, it will look terrible, even shaved down. In my opinion density is everything. Thinning makes one look old or ill, even shaved down. I'm sure that he's on the AAs to keep that lovely NW3.

Steverser

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's fascinating to hear about a male model who's confidently embracing his natural appearance, even while experiencing balding. It's a refreshing change from the typical standards of perfection often associated with the modeling industry. It's inspiring to see him receive admiration and support from admirers who appreciate his authenticity.