Nw3 Male Model For Vogue Magazine Et Al

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kinda surprised to see a successful male model while he's visibly balding and not even hiding it.

Krys_Pasiecznik.jpg

upload_2020-4-10_15-39-15.jpeg

page_1.jpg

I came across him on instagram as I follow a few beard pages. He gets a lot of messages from admirers too complimenting him. Its kinda refreshing to see some love for a fellow balding brother.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude is ugly.
But there are alot of ugly female models too, so its not surprising. 'model' doesnt always mean good looking
Looks like a standard handsome guy (I googled more pics), it's just the long beard and huge piercings that are very offputting.. but it obviously works for him as he's popular among a certain demographic. Good for him. Can't knock the hustle.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 140634

View attachment 140635

Y'all are legit crazy if you think he's some ugly loser looking guy with zero sex appeal lmao..

This is "ugly":

View attachment 140636
Ok he is not ugly loser with no sex appeal, but he is definitely not considered attractive, sorry the receded hairline just kills it, exactly like the other 95 percent of balding guys.
You also always post pictures that are too shopped, you do it alot. You cant judge person's looks with shopped pictures, in real life he look much worse of course

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok he is not ugly loser with no sex appeal, but he is definitely not considered attractive, sorry the receded hairline just kills it, exactly like the other 95 percent of balding guys.
You also always post pictures that are too shopped, you do it alot. You cant judge person's looks with shopped pictures, in real life he look much worse of course
Nah man trust me, it's just your obsession with hair that makes you cringe at anyone with a receding hairline. It's surely a flaw, but your emotional and mental baggage makes the issue seem 10X worse. People who have OCD/BDD issues with other body parts do this as well..

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
honestly this dude is not good looking according to me.
Beard + tatoo= not a model

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Modeling is not all about looks. The guy has a long torso and is very athletic/ fit and very symmetrical. Men with short torsos( and long legs) don't make good models. He has got long legs and a long torso so he obviously is very tall which is very important in the modeling world for both men and women. He models clothes so his body dimensions are perfect for that. A long torso is what sells clothes. His receded hairline, thick dense beard, tattooed body and his look is very artsy and eclectic which gives a very masculine unique look that will sell clothes to both gay and straight men. He is not selling hair products. It all depends on what the model is hired to sell.

Models with great hair and great skin typically sell grooming products/ skin products and hair products so their looks will matter more as their hair/ face/ looks and skin sell. No different in p**rn, size matters in both women and men. In movies and TV, we have character casting stereotypes that are strictly based on looks and height. A role for Clint Eastwood would not be the same for Zac Efron or Brad Pitt. If you notice in movies and tv shows, the Middle Eastern(with perfect NW1) looking men always get casted as villains.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
honestly this dude is not good looking according to me.
Beard + tatoo= not a model
This is a personal thing as beards have been more fashionable for around a decade.

Tattoos are quite polarising from what i've experienced. Some women are super in to them to an extreme level and some women find it a bit of a turn off.

Judging just on his facial features and body I'd say he's very decent looking. His body is in almost perfect shape these days (these pictures are a a few years old).

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah man trust me, it's just your obsession with hair that makes you cringe at anyone with a receding hairline. It's surely a flaw, but your emotional and mental baggage makes the issue seem 10X worse. People who have OCD/BDD issues with other body parts do this as well..
Very true. While hair loss isnt great I think people who come on to the forums have an extremely negative view of anyone with mild hairloss.

I've heard people say its game over for bradley cooper and justin bieber becomes of mild recession

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That dude is definitely attractive. It's the way he looks and carries himself.
On top of that, there are certain lifestyle markers like tattoos or earrings that send off a more metal/hardcore vibe. 100% certified bad boy. Lots of girls who are into that. Otherwise his face is very symmetrical, strong eyebrow game and a great nose. Definitely some big dick energy going on as well. Those photos scream SEX.

Anyone who thinks this guy isn't pulling great looking chicks has no life experience. I mean, it's right there on the cover: Don't think, feel.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I dont completely disagree, but this road also goes both ways - the fact that I am so obsessed with my hairloss, is BECAUSE I think it makes you ugly as hell. Its not like Im perfect in all other looks aspects, but hairloss is just unforgivable to me.
By the way I think kinda the same about height - while I myself very tall, I think that for a guy, being too short is also attractiveness-killer, and there is almost no way to compensate for it, like hairloss.

I really do think Im being objective here. When I see a balding dude, or very shirt dude, I feel bad for both, although with one I can relate and with the other I cant.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
That dude is definitely attractive. It's the way he looks and carries himself.
On top of that, there are certain lifestyle markers like tattoos or earrings that send off a more metal/hardcore vibe. 100% certified bad boy. Lots of girls who are into that. Otherwise his face is very symmetrical, strong eyebrow game and a great nose. Definitely some big dick energy going on as well. Those photos scream SEX.

Anyone who thinks this guy isn't pulling great looking chicks has no life experience. I mean, it's right there on the cover: Don't think, feel.

Well said. Even when I was a Norwood 2.5/3 but thick hair, it didn't make much difference with young pretty girls which I said time after time. I think minor baldness (without diffuse thinning or severe loss) is only a big deal in feminine looking men or those that have a bad forehead to begin with. They can quickly look creepy/unbalanced face or a balding older kid fast. There is no doubt a halo as a Norwood 1 but not such a drastic change from Norwood 2.5 for guys who have the basic look of masculine attractiveness. If you genuinely look like a bad boy, you can pull off a receding hairline and the girls won't care.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude is ugly.
But there are alot of ugly female models too, so its not surprising. 'model' doesnt always mean good looking

I told you already a couple of time, get out of the house mate, in the real life, your delusional. And btw, show us a picture of you just out of curiosity and so that we could compare, maybe your some kind of God of beauty and attractiveness and because of that, us, "the plebs", don't understand your "high" standards lol.. I am willing to bet my net worth that your an incel virgin that never even spoke to a woman in his life, i'm almost 100% of it....

Last edited:

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I told you already a couple of time, get out of the house mate, in the real life, your delusional. And btw, show us a picture of you just out of curiosity and so that we could compare, maybe your some kind of God of beauty and attractiveness and because of that, us, "the plebs", don't understand your "high" standards lol.. I am willing to bet my net worth that your an incel virgin that never even spoke to a woman in his life, i'm almost 100% of it....
If you didnt understand it already, nobody here even bothers to respond to your retarded comments anymore, you need to get a life.
People here just having normal discussions and all you have to do in every thread is bashing everybody. It is obvious that you are bitter on your life and take it out on everybody here, but it is getting old, your contribution to this forum and the discussions is zero. You are useless. Find something better to do

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you didnt understand it already, nobody here even bothers to respond to your retarded comments anymore, you need to get a life.
People here just having normal discussions and all you have to do in every thread is bashing everybody. It is obvious that you are bitter on your life and take it out on everybody here, but it is getting old, your contribution to this forum and the discussions is zero. You are useless. Find something better to do

Lmao, the projection is hilarious. Imagine having your post history and saying this about others lmao. Damn your dumb as f***

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
The tattoos are hideous but i think he looks great, like i said though,shame about the tats.