Nw3 Male Model For Vogue Magazine Et Al

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you didnt understand it already, nobody here even bothers to respond to your retarded comments anymore, you need to get a life.
People here just having normal discussions and all you have to do in every thread is bashing everybody. It is obvious that you are bitter on your life and take it out on everybody here, but it is getting old, your contribution to this forum and the discussions is zero. You are useless. Find something better to do

You need to have a hard look at yourself, man.
This is the textbook definition of projection, it's not even funny.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to have a hard look at yourself, man.
This is the textbook definition of projection, it's not even funny.
Projection? Dude you are idiot too. I have no idea what you talking about. I guess low iq people think alike

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, imagine calling others low iq when your not able to write properly and when more than half of your posts are raging bitter projections of your own insecurities and failures in life on others looks...

whatintheworld

Reaction score
This guy looks like a straight up joke and is pretty damn ugly. There is a halo effect going on because he is a "model" so you are expecting him to look good, and thus your brain is doing confirmation bias because our minds naturally can't hold contradictory ideas to both be true.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy looks like a straight up joke and is pretty damn ugly. There is a halo effect going on because he is a "model" so you are expecting him to look good, and thus your brain is doing confirmation bias because our minds naturally can't hold contradictory ideas to both be true.

Maybe for these 12 year old frustrated and insecure kids it's true, but don't be fooled that we are all from the us and that we all think like that, just because he is a model lol... I personally think he is attractive and a good looking man, i don't dig the tattoos but whatever it's not my body, i don't find them repulsive anyways...

INT

Reaction score

Thank you for your psychoanalysis. Send broscience university my regards. You do realize that there is this thing called 'different tastes/preferences/opinions' right?

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Because you are telling us how our brain works based on nothing but broscience psychology

Lol nothing about it is bro science, read a book for once and feel free to disprove anything I said. I certainly won't object.

INT

Reaction score
Lol nothing about it is bro science, read a book for once and feel free to disprove anything I said. I certainly won't object.

Dude, I work as a psychologist so let's not do this dance. I am saying that the way how you throw around these definitions is rather obnoxious and impossible for you to apply for to of us without basing them way too little evidence. This is also a form of broscience.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Dude, I work as a psychologist so let's not do this dance. I am saying that the way how you throw around these definitions is rather obnoxious and impossible for you to apply for to of us without basing them way too little evidence. This is also a form of broscience.

My intention isn't to use so scientifically precise language as if I'm submitting work for a journal...we're writing a sentence or two on a hair loss forum. The point isn't to split hairs about semantics here, surely we all have better things to do than that.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, imagine calling others low iq when your not able to write properly and when more than half of your posts are raging bitter projections of your own insecurities and failures in life on others looks...
You wished you had half of my IQ kiddo. And you wish to get to half of my achievement in every aspect of life believe me.
I know that it's very hard for you to comprehend some basic logic, but if you look at all my posts and just try harder, you will see there is no raging bitter in any of them, I just think hairloss is shitty and objectively unattractive, I myself wont accept it, and Im fighting it as I can. that's all.
The fact that me thinking a balding guy is unattractive is somehow precieved as 'projection' by you, is only a sign for a low level brain that has to make stupid assumptions. Or, maybe it just trigger you since you are balding yourself and you try to feel better with it, and therefore any person here that just vent in any way about hairloss just make you upset. So if I needed to guess I would say you are the one that kinda project, but I dont know, maybe you just stupid.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol is this a bit?
I have no idea what you want but dont really care.

Just amazing how people lack of self awareness. All I said here is that I think the guy is unattractive, mainly because his hairloss of course. I didnt even talk to or insult anybody here, but still got attacked. Why is that? people got trigger because they dont like to hear baldness is unattractive (at least as an opinion of course) so they attacking.
Do you even see how idiot you are?? you the one that took an opinion personal and you tell me to take a look at myself?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You wished you had half of my IQ kiddo. And you wish to get to half of my achievement in every aspect of life believe me.
I know that it's very hard for you to comprehend some basic logic, but if you look at all my posts and just try harder, you will see there is no raging bitter in any of them, I just think hairloss is shitty and objectively unattractive, I myself wont accept it, and Im fighting it as I can. that's all.
The fact that me thinking a balding guy is unattractive is somehow precieved as 'projection' by you, is only a sign for a low level brain that has to make stupid assumptions. Or, maybe it just trigger you since you are balding yourself and you try to feel better with it, and therefore any person here that just vent in any way about hairloss just make you upset. So if I needed to guess I would say you are the one that kinda project, but I dont know, maybe you just stupid.

Yeah, you got me, i would wish to be like you, the random unknown incel from the hair loss forum lmao, we all would but what can we do... And lol at calling kiddo one that older than you, get a life "bro", your 31 years old and crying and bragging on a hair loss forum for half a year now, daily, and that says everything is needed about you and your life "achievements".

Regarding hair loss, nobody said it's attractive or not shitty, it's just the way you react to it, your behavior overall and that's all that anybody needs to understand your mentality and opinions about this subject, your one of the ones who would cut their balls off if it would come to it...But with all that, i respect it, because they are your opinions, that does not mean i have to agree with them, or with your mentality and ways of seeing things in general.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, you got me, i would wish to be like you, the random unknown incel from the hair loss forum lmao, we all would but what can we do... And lol at calling kiddo one that older than you, get a life "bro", your 31 years old and crying and bragging on a hair loss forum for half a year now, daily, and that says everything is needed about you and your life "achievements".

Regarding hair loss, nobody said it's attractive or not shitty, it's just the way you react to it, your behavior overall and that's all that anybody needs to understand your mentality and opinions about this subject, your one of the ones who would cut their balls off if it would come to it...But with all that, i respect it, because they are your opinions, that does not mean i have to agree with them, or with your mentality and ways of seeing things in general.
I feel sorry for morons like you. I think the best thing about being a retard is that you are not even aware of it....

You literally dont even know what I posted here at all, probably mistaken me for another user. If you find daily crying (or any crying) on my post history you can collect and show me.
I literally have no idea what you talking about. But then again, Im not suprised because this is your constant mantra to call everybody here incels and tell them to stop crying. As I said, zero introspection, zero contribution, zero thinking, just yelling sh*t. Dude you are useless.

Last edited: