Not ALL girls care about hair

jd_uk

Reaction score
Nice coping strategy, the truth is, that "anyone" will be a great woman who will make some fullhead very happy, but not you.

You really think my online persona is the same than my real-life self?

That misplaced arrogance as you call it, do you know the reaction it elicits in real life?

Yes, i do.

Show any woman the thousands of posts you have written over multiple forums over the years writing the same, obnoxious nonsense and tell me how long she stays with you. As i've said before, i genuinely think you have issues. Any time i check back, here you are preaching the same sh*t on a forum or trying to impress people with your dating. Just very strange.

- - - Updated - - -

That's just negative feedback. I have personal experience that says otherwise, but alas, I have other problems and couldn't bring more drama into my life. As for women that care so much for hair loss, I couldn't care less about them nor am I attracted to that mindset, so good riddance.

Some idiots here will berate you for 'coping' etc etc. I can only commend you for having self respect and a strong mindset.

sexxxy

Reaction score
Some idiots here will berate you for 'coping' etc etc. I can only commend you for having self respect and a strong mindset.

Thanks buddy. I wish the hairloss 'subculture' could see through the negativity and realize how precognition and mindset shapes our lives. I used to think like the above poster as well but realized it wasn't doing me any good until I started exercising body and mind. Girls rained on me and I was approached regardless of hairloss and was called attractive for the first time in my life, which was also the time in my life when I was at my happiest and most confident.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The advice to most men in dating is that personality comes first. Have hobbies, have interests, be educated, have a well-written profile, et cetera.

Edit: NM

One woman has this as her third profile picture:
55d1983aa-7f47-45b8-9a83-4fe1445c832d.jpg

If you're not willing to press "ctrl-+" a few times, it says that she has 1,002 new messages on pof, and "justin case you're wondering why I haven't replied".
Incidentally, we have a lot in common, I wrote her a nice message, and she has not replied, lol.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
As horribly cliche as it may sound, the only advice you need is: be good-looking.

Or at least: be at your ideal weight, have a trimmed beard, good skin care, contacts, fitting clothes and an arrogant smile.

That's all you need to be honest. After that, write "I like doughnuts" as your description, it doesn't matter really.

You are forgetting about a very important slice of the population: some deluded individuals who find it cool to say (and sometimes act like) they don't care for how you look, but only for your smarts and charms.
When they finally understand what they really wanted, it's too late most of the times.
There are indeed intellectuals who are fascinated by your mind, but they are really rare.

jd_uk

Reaction score
You had all those happy experiences in life and you still act like happiness has been taken away from you forever? Yes, you wallow in misery all the time on here. Just go back and read what you wrote.

Man, you really do need to change your therapist. Ask him yo give you your money back too.

He hasn't got a therapist because he actually believes arguing the same point on internrt forums on an almost daily basis for years is normal behaviour.

And he claims not to try to impress people despite writing the cr*p that you quoted. I can honestly say i can't think of any sadder cases off the top of my head than this guy, both online or off it.

Swimswiy

Reaction score
Using dating sites as an example is silly. Of course on there you're going to be basing your "matches" on looks, because its all you really have to go off of there. When women have hundreds of men messaging them OF COURSE they're going to choose the guys who are initially most attractive. That said, the ability to make a woman laugh or think on your first message WILL make you stand out. I actually have a date tonight with a girl from a dating site and she's way out of my league. She isn't constantly saying I'm handsome, but she told me I'm sweet and funny.

The way I see it, yes, looks do matter, but its more a matter of if you look good enough to spark their interest. If you do then you have a window to win them over with your personality. If you look completely amazing to them, you may have a larger window to win them over with personality, but that window will close over time. I think EVERYONE has known someone who they initially find attractive but then were turned off by their personality. I don't think any woman will want to date someone they rate as a 1, but if you rate as a 5 or 6 then your personality and humor can raise you up to a 8 or 9 relatively quickly. Heck, I know this is true because I used to be head over heels for a girl I would have only rated a 5 in looks. When I thought about her I didn't think about her looks, I thought about the things we talked about together. Feeling at ease with someone is more important than looks.

nicolewall

Reaction score
Homemade herbal hair oil to stop thinning hair and grow new hair from bald patches

This Powerful Miracle Magic Hair Growth Oil will help to reduce Hair fall, stop thinning of hair and grow new baby hairs from the bald patches of your scalp making hair grow faster naturally. This hair growth oil will help to promote hair growth faster by reducing Dandruff and premature Graying of Hair.The curry Leaves will help to turn white hairs into Black very fast..
[flash=640,480]https://www.youtube.com/v/geo0nkxoGuY[/flash]

Tottenham

Established Member
Reaction score
The advice to most men in dating is that personality comes first. Have hobbies, have interests, be educated, have a well-written profile, et cetera.

As a sanity check, here are three profiles of some modestly attractive to attractive women:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=106112736
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=94581505
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=118807556
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=114661502

I wonder if they get any messages?

The fact is I, and most of you who are heterosexual male and in that age range, would likely write them messages and be willing to try out a first date with them. Don't be hypocrites and expect differently of women.

One woman has this as her third profile picture:
55d1983aa-7f47-45b8-9a83-4fe1445c832d.jpg

If you're not willing to press "ctrl-+" a few times, it says that she has 1,002 new messages on pof, and "justin case you're wondering why I haven't replied".
Incidentally, we have a lot in common, I wrote her a nice message, and she has not replied, lol.

i don't reply to ugly chicks either though

Mz1cYD7.png

Swimswiy

Reaction score
In the real world dating websites aren't the decider of how dating works. Most people who date have known each other for weeks, months or years before they get together. To pretend looks are the only thing that matter in non-online dating situations is beyond ridiculous.

sexxxy

Reaction score
In the real world dating websites aren't the decider of how dating works. Most people who date have known each other for weeks, months or years before they get together. To pretend looks are the only thing that matter in non-online dating situations is beyond ridiculous.

:punk:

Swimswiy

Reaction score
Not true, the more you wait to reveal your romantic interest to a woman, the less chance you'll have of ever f-cking her.

You see, that's how I see you're inexperienced. The dating goes fast, no "knowing each other better" BS, because it's all looks.

And after, after you've made out with the girl and f-cked her, you can both decide if you want to date based on your personalities.

That's how it works. Not the other way around. You're welcome.

LOL.... good god.... arguing with you is like arguing with a potato. That's how it works? Really? Maybe its how it works for you, but you obviously live in a very "you-centric" world. You can't just state your opinion as fact without evidence to back it up, and just because you can think of a lot of instances to support your opinion you can't disregard all instances that contradict it. Your opinions are absolute and leave no room for opposition, yet I can think of so many cases, in my own experience and those of others, that completely prove you wrong. You seem to think that you have a complete understanding of reality and anything that contradicts it must be wrong, just because you say so, regardless of proof to the contrary. Do you want me to find examples of bald men that women find attractive? It's really quite easy.

My brother and his wife are happily married with 3 children and they didn't begin their relationship with sex. I think most people would consider her more attractive than him as well. Are you prepared to tell me that, beyond a shadow of a doubt, their happiness is all a facade? If you had an ounce of maturity and understanding of how human beings work you'd realize the world is a big place with all different kinds of people that you will never be able to understand. At this point your understanding of basic human behavior is obviously more minuscule than most.

Fullhead1day

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm not surprised. Fred lives in Belgium, ultimate liberal, ultimate cuckold country, where all its men and women have turned into w****s. "I'm dating 5 girls at once." Yup, Fred is a perfect example of why our society is turning into ****.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't want to say my age. Let's just say I'm over the hill.

Also, please don't be mean to people on the board. Asking respectfully.
Really K9? How has Swim been mean in a way that anyone else in this thread hasn't?

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
It really can work both ways. I've been with girls who I met only once before we started dating and women who I've known for months as well. Never years though. I was cold-approached by a young girl one time in a bar because she said I looked like Peter Steele of Type O Negative, a rocker with a full head of long hair. She clearly would've have approached me if I was a baldie. But then I also started dating a girl that I knew for several months through work. It can work both ways.

But what is really non-negotiable is the "looks" factor. That is really what is most important by far. Things like personality and sense of humor are complementary. Lots of people who say differently are naïve because they've never had their looks altered significantly by something like true baldness (and not just minimal hairline recession, which is nothing). And even so, any self-respecting man takes great pride in the way that they look and would not want to have to resort to winning a woman over with inner qualities because their outer looks are eroded by something like real baldness.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dating websites are hardly an obscure exception. They're mainstream.