Norwood Reaper Takes No Prisoners And Leaves Noone Alive

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
That means you're a guy who needs his hair if you noticed such a big change...and should do everything to keep it. I don't disagree with you that balding can f*** up some guys, when I shaved my head briefly for surgery, I felt I was actually considerably uglier and inferior. Largely invisible. But it's important not to paint that reality for every bald guy because it simply isn't the case. I have a full head of hair, the only area I lost my hair was my hairline corners which I restored.
You describe it like it's a rare case and I defintely disagree, Im pretty sure most guys will experience a massive drop in girls attention as they losing their hair. I might be extreme example for it. A few years back when I was in my early 20s I got looks from girls everywhere, I got hints and been hit on by girls alot. I am tall and mascular with good face, so I had it going. I mean I have never been 'a player' because Im just not like that, but it always great to feel desired of course. Anyway, as time went by, and I keep losing hair, slowly but steadily, it is obvious that I get less and less attention. now it feel like nobody gives a sh*t about me lol. And let me tell you something, except of my hair, I didnt even change one bit, if anything I got bigger and more mascular. And Im not even bald or really severely balding, but the damn receding hairline just ruined my face shape and made me look like crap.

Derelict

My Regimen
You describe it like it's a rare case and I defintely disagree, Im pretty sure most guys will experience a massive drop in girls attention as they losing their hair. I might be extreme example for it. A few years back when I was in my early 20s I got looks from girls everywhere, I got hints and been hit on by girls alot. I am tall and mascular with good face, so I had it going. I mean I have never been 'a player' because Im just not like that, but it always great to feel desired of course. Anyway, as time went by, and I keep losing hair, slowly but steadily, it is obvious that I get less and less attention. now it feel like nobody gives a sh*t about me lol. And let me tell you something, except of my hair, I didnt even change one bit, if anything I got bigger and more mascular. And Im not even bald or really severely balding, but the damn receding hairline just ruined my face shape and made me look like crap.

What norwood are you? my temples haven't receded much so still frame my face, im not that bothered with them tbh, it is mostly my crown i worry about which is fine when dry and some careful combing. Guess i have it better than many guys on here do.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
What norwood are you? my temples haven't receded much so still frame my face, im not that bothered with them tbh, it is mostly my crown i worry about which is fine when dry and some careful combing. Guess i have it better than many guys on here do.
Im kinda Norwood 2.5-3 I guess. I think framing is the most important thing. If you have it then good for you, try to keep it.

Derelict

My Regimen
Im kinda Norwood 2.5-3 I guess. I think framing is the most important thing. If you have it then good for you, try to keep it.

Thanks, yeah i hope my temples don't deteriorate but they seem to be holding well on my current regimen, hopefully i don't start seeing problems as the years go by and can fix this diffuse thinning crown i have.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen

I had a receding hairline in my mid 20s and I was still getting legit attention from pretty girls. I just didn't like the hairline itself which was my main issue. If your experience is contrary and now you're a nobody all of a sudden, it could be to do with a bad forehead shape to begin with, maybe you're actually a diffuse Norwood 5 but are putting your Norwood down only to the hairline position. The Norwood classification is not for people with DPA (diffuse patterned loss). A Norwood 2.5-3 with thick hair is totally different to a diffuse Norwood 6/7 with thin sides, maybe that's your issue and that you're still trying to grow it out. Some with hair insecurities on a forum will continue to grow it out even with 5 hairs on top, in actual life it just looks bad to everyone, not saying this applies to you, sounds like you still have a lot. A shaved handsome guy (who has the features and head to match) can still date quite effortlessly. Of course, always better to keep a full head.