Norwood Reaper Takes No Prisoners And Leaves Noone Alive

shookwun

this is the most hilarious

From stud to random arab moozie invisible

ey1fchi-jpg.jpg

uncomfortable man

I don't see how anyone can be invested in humanity during these end of days. Everything is falling apart. Praying for those comets to hit.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen

I was in bed in the morning with the missus when I came across this. I admit it cracked me up, not only what predictably happened but the comments, them being "inceltv" subscribers most likely. She actually watches/watched this series and I asked for her opinion. I think she's spot on for the record. It's nothing to do with his hair loss or he's height (he's not a super midget), she said he's just an ugly guy but no one is going to directly say it on there since it's cruel. It doesn't matter if he is 6ft 6, tanned or has a Norwood 0 with the coolest hairstyle ever. His features are ugly and him coming on tv like that shows he's either very brave or unaware/stupid. No girl will ever date him out of attraction, not even girls on his level. They may date him for his personality/settling or unfortunately career/money etc. So he can easily find a genuine partner (no big deal) and the comments are pure BS on there saying he is single forever. It is sad to see some ugly girls reject him but that's the way it goes, girls in a way choose their partners and they will hold out for someone with a semblance of "hotness" which he lacks entirely.

Bald is not the problem but it can bring attractiveness down for sure. If it was Freddie Ljungberg, Ricky Whittle type of guy, girls would be all over him. It's also true some guys really need hair. Tom Hardy every girl is crazy about but he loses a lot when he shaves his head. Not because he doesn't have good features (actually the total opposite) but they really go with hair.

I saw someone write MGTOW on there and had to goggle it. What a bunch of losers those guys must be, they seclude themselves while other guys carry on enjoying the forbidden fruits of life!

swingline747

My Regimen
I was in bed in the morning with the missus when I came across this. I admit it cracked me up, not only what predictably happened but the comments, them being "inceltv" subscribers most likely. She actually watches/watched this series and I asked for her opinion. I think she's spot on for the record. It's nothing to do with his hair loss or he's height (he's not a super midget), she said he's just an ugly guy but no one is going to directly say it on there since it's cruel. It doesn't matter if he is 6ft 6, tanned or has a Norwood 0 with the coolest hairstyle ever. His features are ugly and him coming on tv like that shows he's either very brave or unaware/stupid. No girl will ever date him out of attraction, not even girls on his level. They may date him for his personality/settling or unfortunately career/money etc. So he can easily find a genuine partner (no big deal) and the comments are pure BS on there saying he is single forever. It is sad to see some ugly girls reject him but that's the way it goes, girls in a way choose their partners and they will hold out for someone with a semblance of "hotness" which he lacks entirely.

Bald is not the problem but it can bring attractiveness down for sure. If it was Freddie Ljungberg, Ricky Whittle type of guy, girls would be all over him. It's also true some guys really need hair. Tom Hardy every girl is crazy about but he loses a lot when he shaves his head. Not because he doesn't have good features (actually the total opposite) but they really go with hair.

I saw someone write MGTOW on there and had to goggle it. What a bunch of losers those guys must be, they seclude themselves while other guys carry on enjoying the forbidden fruits of life!

he not attractive but i remember this clip from prior posts and a lot of the girls did make mention to his baldness as a factor. His slouch doesnt help him much but in the end he should have shaved it all off and stood up straighter. Maybe wore nicer clothes. Im wondering now that ive seen this thing 100 times on here whether he was actually a plant by production for lols and just to push the bald=ugly "here are our hollywood hearthrobs you SHOULD love" agenda. i cant see any guy in his situation actually going out there on his own volition.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
he not attractive but i remember this clip from prior posts and a lot of the girls did make mention to his baldness as a factor. His slouch doesnt help him much but in the end he should have shaved it all off and stood up straighter. Maybe wore nicer clothes. Im wondering now that ive seen this thing 100 times on here whether he was actually a plant by production for lols and just to push the bald=ugly "here are our hollywood hearthrobs you SHOULD love" agenda. i cant see any guy in his situation actually going out there on his own volition.

I don't think his slouch makes any difference to what would be the end results.

My girl did mention the clothes thing too, I mean they really do look out of fashion and also he's skinny fat, narrow frame which the clothes show even more. But the reason I don't put emphasis on this is when I previously dated other pretty girls or heard them talk, when they found someone's face hot they didn't care for anything else. They even made a point that you could adjust all the other guy's features such as body/height/skin tone/hair and they would still like him. Look at how different Zain Malik, Tom Hardy and Ricky Whittle look - yet all can date sexy women even without their status unlike this fella. He just lacks the basic features of someone remotely good looking, he has the worst beta features along with pale skin, baldness and probably a weak beard. There's no point deluding this guy and telling him to get transplants, it wouldn't give him a full head and even if it did it wouldn't help him date. Or that he should get jacked, start tanning and grow a beard (if he can). I mean if he's doing it for his own confidence and health it's cool but for dating he is wasting his time and cash. Better for him to be realistic, use that money on something to enjoy and wait for the right girl to come along that will accept him.

I think this guy went on his own and the production team thought this will give us more hits (which it did). They try to get a variety of people in, sometimes for pc reasons and other times for views. I'm sure they very well knew the outcome. Girls mentioned his baldness as a factor because it's PC to say he has no hair. Saying on air, you're freaking ugly I can't bear the thought of you touching me would be a bit harsh! Maybe they focus on his baldness without actually realising it's the lack of attraction for his looks that's the reason. As I said put a good looking bald guy there, they won't care as much, if at all. Hair can only be blamed so much.

I don't blame women for rejecting him at all based on looks. I never did blame them growing up but with age it's even more clear. It's good to look at things from another POV (female) and swing I know you were reasonable and never blamed women for rejecting unattractive guys. It's a bigger sacrifice for a woman to let a guy like that in than the other way round. Sure good looking guys want a good looking girl but the way men are wired physiologically, they can tolerate/like an average looking thin girl who is into grooming herself way more than she can get intimate with an ugly man inside of her. Life is unfair but there is no equality in many areas.

Xander94

My Regimen
I don't think his slouch makes any difference to what would be the end results.

My girl did mention the clothes thing too, I mean they really do look out of fashion and also he's skinny fat, narrow frame which the clothes show even more. But the reason I don't put emphasis on this is when I previously dated other pretty girls or heard them talk, when they found someone's face hot they didn't care for anything else. They even made a point that you could adjust all the other guy's features such as body/height/skin tone/hair and they would still like him. Look at how different Zain Malik, Tom Hardy and Ricky Whittle look - yet all can date sexy women even without their status unlike this fella. He just lacks the basic features of someone remotely good looking, he has the worst beta features along with pale skin, baldness and probably a weak beard. There's no point deluding this guy and telling him to get transplants, it wouldn't give him a full head and even if it did it wouldn't help him date. Or that he should get jacked, start tanning and grow a beard (if he can). I mean if he's doing it for his own confidence and health it's cool but for dating he is wasting his time and cash. Better for him to be realistic, use that money on something to enjoy and wait for the right girl to come along that will accept him.

I think this guy went on his own and the production team thought this will give us more hits (which it did). They try to get a variety of people in, sometimes for pc reasons and other times for views. I'm sure they very well knew the outcome. Girls mentioned his baldness as a factor because it's PC to say he has no hair. Saying on air, you're freaking ugly I can't bear the thought of you touching me would be a bit harsh! Maybe they focus on his baldness without actually realising it's the lack of attraction for his looks that's the reason. As I said put a good looking bald guy there, they won't care as much, if at all. Hair can only be blamed so much.

I don't blame women for rejecting him at all based on looks. I never did blame them growing up but with age it's even more clear. It's good to look at things from another POV (female) and swing I know you were reasonable and never blamed women for rejecting unattractive guys. It's a bigger sacrifice for a woman to let a guy like that in than the other way round. Sure good looking guys want a good looking girl but the way men are wired physiologically, they can tolerate/like an average looking thin girl who is into grooming herself way more than she can get intimate with an ugly man inside of her. Life is unfair but there is no equality in many areas.
Problem is thats why nature intended males to rape women, to prevent this apocalyptic feminist hypergamy from taking place

But the laws cuck men and punish them harshly for raping instead women get away victorious with raping men (divorce rape)

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen

Yeah but you're already married and probably older so you don't really care as much, its a different story when you're in your 20s

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Yeah but you're already married and probably older so you don't really care as much, its a different story when you're in your 20s

I'm in my early 30s, thick Norwood 1 but even prior to the frontal restoration I never had a problem with girls. It's true I'm settled and happy now but even now I could get a 22 year pretty girl no problem at all. I get enough interest to at least make one work lol if not more. I had my fun in my 20s with different girls and still have a lot of fun with my girl in every way which is enough for me. I didn't watch that video mate but I guess it was designed to show how superficial women are and how men are eternally doomed? Men also want an attractive partner and girls have their own issues in dating too. I bet that video takes it a little too far though and doesn't see both sides or reflect reality entirely. As I said I sympathise with unattractive guys and girls but surely torturing themselves eternally is not healthy. Everyone is born with different advantages in different fields.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
I'm in my early 30s, thick Norwood 1 but even prior to the frontal restoration I never had a problem with girls. It's true I'm settled and happy now but even now I could get a 22 year pretty girl no problem at all. I get enough interest to at least make one work lol if not more. I had my fun in my 20s with different girls and still have a lot of fun with my girl in every way which is enough for me. I didn't watch that video mate but I guess it was designed to show how superficial women are and how men are eternally doomed? Men also want an attractive partner and girls have their own issues in dating too. I bet that video takes it a little too far though and doesn't see both sides or reflect reality entirely. As I said I sympathise with unattractive guys and girls but surely torturing themselves eternally is not healthy. Everyone is born with different advantages in different fields.

The video is actually pretty balanced and balding is not the main subject, you should check it out they talk about balding in the beginning, as for girls i always was hot and attractive for girls, they did the first step, judging from their looks and reaction i saw a CLEAR CUT, SIGNIFICANT change in how they look and approach me once i started balding, especially younger women, i can still get dates but its definitely sh*t now on tinder and i have to make a bigger effort as for before ( just 2.5 years ago) i was CLEANING on tinder what i do now is go on the first date with a hat lol, then on the second they'll be warmer to me i also only target Hot women that are 29 to 33 years old online.

Its clear to me that you are NEVER the hot guy with all the choices as a baldy, you may pull some women here and there but you've become a secondary character in life, the bald guy.

Sorry but you aint getting no f*****g hot 22 year olds buddy, thats just cope, you may get one or two looking at you but you're completely stress free and married, you dont need to play dating games and women like to just test their charms on taken men to see if they're attractive, once you try to date seriously its a different game, it also depends on your norwood.

btw, how would you react if a girl did this to you ?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
The video is actually pretty balanced and balding is not the main subject, you should check it out they talk about balding in the beginning, as for girls i always was hot and attractive for girls, they did the first step, judging from their looks and reaction i saw a CLEAR CUT, SIGNIFICANT change in how they look and approach me once i started balding, especially younger women, i can still get dates but its definitely sh*t now on tinder and i have to make a bigger effort as for before ( just 2.5 years ago) i was CLEANING on tinder what i do now is go on the first date with a hat lol, then on the second they'll be warmer to me i also only target Hot women that are 29 to 33 years old online.

Its clear to me that you are NEVER the hot guy with all the choices as a baldy, you may pull some women here and there but you've become a secondary character in life, the bald guy.

Sorry but you aint getting no f*****g hot 22 year olds buddy, thats just cope, you may get one or two looking at you but you're completely stress free and married, you dont need to play dating games and women like to just test their charms on taken men to see if they're attractive, once you try to date seriously its a different game, it also depends on your norwood.

btw, how would you react if a girl did this to you ?

That means you're a guy who needs his hair if you noticed such a big change...and should do everything to keep it. I don't disagree with you that balding can f*** up some guys, when I shaved my head briefly for surgery, I felt I was actually considerably uglier and inferior. Largely invisible. But it's important not to paint that reality for every bald guy because it simply isn't the case. I have a full head of hair, the only area I lost my hair was my hairline corners which I restored.

That vid just seems a bit of fun to me, it's your massive insecurity making it out to be bigger. You can find all sorts of pranks on youtube, doesn't really change things for an individual person. If you look good as a bald guy, you can date a pretty girl but you may lose out on some chances where you needed your hair. That said with shaved black guys there is no problem.

I'm not coping about 22 year olds at all. The ride ends one day for everyone with young girls, if they were ever interested to begin with. I'm fine with my situation but based on how I look there is real tangible interest still beyond glances such as a desire to meet up again, contact, potential for dinners etc. What you're experiencing is going from hot to ugly/invisible, it's distressing for you but if it's not balding one day it will be ageing. I would for sure try to become a full head again in your situation if it's possible, but this journey should make you realise that you'll have to develop more ways to enjoy life or you're gonna be miserable as hell if it's based on girls and youtube pearls of wisdom.