Tyson Ballou
DqnCNnE.jpg

David Gandy
Ay54ie5.jpg

Sean O'Pry
4lNoGvk.jpg

Mariano Di Vaio
EY1fChI.jpg

Most of them went from being top notch looking male models to pedophile autists math teachers living at 30 with their parents.

Balding is a legit death sentence for your social life.

whatintheworld

Generally agree, but imagine if the height difference is 170 cm (5'6") to the left, and 195 cm (6'5") to the right.

Still not sure if being norwooded is worse than being a manlet.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Generally agree, but imagine if the height difference is 170 cm (5'6") to the left, and 195 cm (6'5") to the right.

Still not sure if being norwooded is worse than being a manlet.

There is some Norwood salvation that kicks in at 6'3" and above, I have observed often. N7 and 5''6" is shovel ready.

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Norwood 3-4 on famous male models

Francisco Lachowski
View attachment 87058

Tyson Ballou
View attachment 87059

David Gandy
View attachment 87060

Sean O'Pry
View attachment 87061

Mariano Di Vaio
View attachment 87062

Most of them went from being top notch looking male models to pedophile autists math teachers living at 30 with their parents.

Balding is a legit death sentence for your social life.

The all lose points, of course, but not all of them equally much imo. Sean O'Pry - whose face is the least handsome of them in my view - suffers the most. Di Vaio is ridiculously good-looking...

davesmith420

My Regimen
Call me crazy, but didn't someone here post this same thread a while back? Like maybe a year ago?

But yeah, they all go from "Your daughter calls me daddy" to "Can I have a hug?"

LastSamurai

Established Member
This computer norwood effects looks realistic but distorts the head line and overall face I think. It's probably not a completely accurate recreation.

If these models actually shaved or went to nw3-4 in real life, I'm willing to bet they would come out looking different then those photos..

Ikkaku

Established Member
Francisco Lachowski, Tyson Ballou ,Mariano Di Vaio are very nice for me. They just have to shave it.

But for others I think it's over.

genetically_cursed

My Regimen
Whats the point of this stupid thread? I thought you gonna show photos of people that ACTUALLY got bald, not some photoshop sh*t...

Yes every balding guy looks like sh*t, everyone, no exception, bald=ugly as f***. thats we all know, stop trying to prove this obvious fact.
the point of this thread is to laugh at how ridiculous this disease is, how it doesnt forgive even best looking males on this planet and that society and scientists still dont put enough effort into developing universally working solution.