Norwood 7, Too Far Gone For A Transplant To Work?

Are you a Lost cause when a Norwood 7?

Votes: 9 75.0%

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

PETER CLARKE

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I am a Norwood 7 & been losing my Hair since late teens as now I am a 49 years old Man & still trying to find a way to get complete coverage as hate baring my scalp, even though I have been told I don't have enough Donor Hair to get a successful result, as just want to look like I used to before Hair loss ruined my life!. Would it be impossible to get complete coverage with a Hair Transplant or am I too far gone & a lost cause for ever?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think 200 might be correct, but under the light of current technological advancements 200 seems also possible.

Sorry OP, well no NW7 is definitely too far gone. Use a hair system and wait for Tsuji.
Maybe transplant a hairline and use a system behind, that would make it more easy.

Are you on finasteride?

PETER CLARKE

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is Tsuji?, also been told Gyno would work even at Norwood 7 baldness scale? as it readdresses the Hormone imbalance with Oestrogen, but there could be side effects, but don't care as just need total coverage.

PETER CLARKE

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh ok, so what would the given treatment be called?, but would it work on a Norwood 7 Baldness scale?, as just want complete coverage & no bald patches.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh ok, so what would the given treatment be called?, but would it work on a Norwood 7 Baldness scale?, as just want complete coverage & no bald patches.
There are numerous treatments that can regrow a lot of hair for you but they may carry significant side effects. Do you still plan on having children? If not you could try high doses of Androcur, Bicalutamide, Darolutamide, small doses of estrogen. Do your own research on those drugs, you could regrow most of your hair if you are a good responder.

PETER CLARKE

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't care about Children, having my hair back would be my dream as seem resigned that its not possible at Norwood 7, where can I buy these treatments? & if they do work why are people having Transplants or still wearing hair systems?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't care about Children, having my hair back would be my dream as seem resigned that its not possible at Norwood 7, where can I buy these treatments? & if they do work why are people having Transplants or still wearing hair systems?

Permanent impotence is another one, you know that....clinical depression as wel....

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The “don’t care about children” phrase is one of the most stupid ones a man can say. Many said the same thing when they started blasting & cruising on gear until they wised up, got in a relationship but it was too late. Not being able to make kids is a f*****g nightmare. Don’t speak in vein.

PETER CLARKE

My Regimen
Reaction score
002.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
007.jpg

This is my Norwood 7 Baldness scale, so yes don't want kids as now 49 & can't see being in a meaningful relationship will ever happen & why I did not address losing my Hair before it got to this stage 7?, because around 1991 when I was 21, Transplants were only for the rich & famous as well as me not being to afford Regaine, Minoxidil as was out of work for a very long period. Do you think I am too far gone for a Transplant to give me full coverage?

Last edited:

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 101019 View attachment 101020 View attachment 101021 View attachment 101022

This is my Norwood 7 Baldness scale, so yes don't want kids as now 49 & can't see being in a meaningful relationship will ever happen & why I did not address losing my Hair before it got to this stage 7?, because around 1991 when I was 21, Transplants were only for the rich & famous as well as me not being to afford Regaine, Minoxidil as was out of work for a very long period. Do you think I am too far gone for a Transplant to give me full coverage?

You are. You still have a ton of resting hair that is alive but holy sh*t you’re a diffuse case and your bridges are low (right and left side). You need a hair piece dude. Now this whole “lose weight and fix the nerd neck (literally what it’s called)” is another subject. Strictly speaking about hair? Get a nice hair piece and play ball.

Mahsacosmetics

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 101019 View attachment 101020 View attachment 101021 View attachment 101022

Hello, I noticed your post on you mass amounts of hair loss I would like to let you know about this hair loss remedy to help grow your hair back. It is a product from my company and all the ingredients are natural and have been proven affective. I believe you could give it a try and see if your hair grows back.

Even at your level of hairloss this product should work. I’ve seen the results with my eyes and i’ve Used the product as well. Not to ,emotion countless amount of positive feedback i’ve Gained. Give it a shot and i’m Sure it’ll work.

If you have instagram, twitter, or facebook you could message me on there
-Facebook: Md.makeover
-Instagram: Mahsacosmetics
-Twitter: Mahsacosmeics

Or you can contiue on here if your more comfortable.

I wish you luck on regrowing your hair.

Ventrucha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I noticed your post on you mass amounts of hair loss I would like to let you know about this hair loss remedy to help grow your hair back. It is a product from my company and all the ingredients are natural and have been proven affective. I believe you could give it a try and see if your hair grows back.

Even at your level of hairloss this product should work. I’ve seen the results with my eyes and i’ve Used the product as well. Not to ,emotion countless amount of positive feedback i’ve Gained. Give it a shot and i’m Sure it’ll work.

If you have instagram, twitter, or facebook you could message me on there
-Facebook: Md.makeover
-Instagram: Mahsacosmetics
-Twitter: Mahsacosmeics

Or you can contiue on here if your more comfortable.

I wish you luck on regrowing your hair.
Stop posting this snake oil liar. We have enough with our hairloss. and nobody from here is enough fool or desperate to buy such a scam. Do us a favour and go away shameless.

Mahsacosmetics

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop posting this snake oil liar. We have enough with our hairloss. and nobody from here is enough fool or desperate to buy such a scam. Do us a favour and go away shameless.

First of all it isn’t a lair, if you gave it a chance maybe it could help. I’ve also had major hairloss, so I know this works.

It’s coming from experience.

I’m not trying force people to buy it or ‘scam’ you, i’m Just trying to get this word out. I apologise if I offended or made you feel like I’m trying to take advantage of you in anyway.

If you just take the time to check my Instagram or Facebook, you could see picture results, and if you thin they’re edited there’s costumer feedback.

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride and minoxidil would prolly grow what you have left out really nice and a system would finish it off.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel so sorry for this guy : (

This is a note to those who say they won't care about hair when they get older.