NO DHT=NO MUSCLE??

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
hey dorianyates, if i do 1 set of 5 bench press followed by 3 sets of jumping jacks, do i need to read flex magazine and eat what the bodybuilders eat?

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thinning fast, how much Aromasin do you use with finasteride? Do you take Aromasin on a daily basis and are you going to continue it as long as you are on finasteride?

Im thinking about taking Aromasin with dutasteride. Thanks.

Thinning fast

Reaction score
Yes, I take 12-15 mg aromasin (half of required ammount) along with 2mg finasteride daily. I've used aromasin for about 8 months now, before that I used anastrozole with finasteride. I've lost a lot of fat and my strength has gone way up in the gym since switching to aromasin. My body looks 100% better. I plan to continue using aromasin because I'm very susceptible to gyno.

Sides I've noticed is that I become very dry, so I need to drink lots of water daily. In fact, thats all I drink now, nothing but water and an occasional caffeine pill here and there. The Doctor says my Kidneys and liver check out just fine. Be warned though, if I dont drink enough water I sometimes get small cramps in my feet. I think this is definitely due to aromasin. Also, If I take finasteride and aromasin at once, I feel somewhat lethargic.

Unfortunately, my sex drive is still somewhat lackluster :nosmile:

This is a good drug for those who suffer greatly from increased estrogen, but be prepared for side effects.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Thinning fast. Do you think taking 5mg ed with dutasteride would be enough to prevent gyno? Also if you dont mind can you tell me where you get your aromasin? You can pm me if you like. I just bought some liquid Aromasin, letro, and nolvadex because im not sure if i have a case of mild gyno but i want to use Aromasin indefinetly with dutasteride. It was really expensive though so im wondering if mabye you have a better link. Thanks.

P.S. - I forgot to ask how is your hair doing? I've read that Aromasin can cause an increase in testosterone and androstenediol i think, so im wondering if that would hinder any hairgrowth results?

dorianyates

Reaction score
ronaldkia said:
hey dorianyates, if i do 1 set of 5 bench press followed by 3 sets of jumping jacks, do i need to read flex magazine and eat what the bodybuilders eat?

You tell me...

Thinning fast

Reaction score
Stax, I'll send you a PM. As far as 5mg ed of aromasin, I have my doubts that it would be enough. I'm not even sure how you would measure that especially in liquid form. I would start with 12.5 mg daily and see how it affects you, then adjust the dose accordingly.

As far as my hair, I've grown back about 20% in thickness and it's been stable. My temble area has just grown back little tiny hairs, but they dont grow long. I'll probably start using rogaine soon too.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi Thinning fast, thanks for the reply. Do you take the pills or liquid? Because you say you take 12.5mg which is half the pill and in the liquid the doses are by 10ml each. Also i was recommended a very reliable place to get liquid aromasin from a dude at bodybuilding.com and its cheaper than everywhere else i've seen. I thought you were taking the pills and had a good link for them or something. I pm'd you the link. Thanks.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
AI's like aromasin will crush your sex drive even in low doses if taken for long periods of time.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Will it crush my sex drive permanantly or will it come back after i get off the drug??? Come on fuckin hedgehog or HM hurry the hell up!

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
stax said:
Will it crush my sex drive permanantly or will it come back after i get off the drug??? Come on fuckin hedgehog or HM hurry the hell up!

Im not sure, it may not be documented as these drugs are for women with breast cancer who need to block estrogen to slow or stop tumor growth.

Thinning fast

Reaction score
stax said:
Hi Thinning fast, thanks for the reply. Do you take the pills or liquid? Because you say you take 12.5mg which is half the pill and in the liquid the doses are by 10ml each. Also i was recommended a very reliable place to get liquid aromasin from a dude at bodybuilding.com and its cheaper than everywhere else i've seen. I thought you were taking the pills and had a good link for them or something. I pm'd you the link. Thanks.

Sorry, didn't see this. I take the liquid from liquachem which is 25mg a ml. I measure half of the dropper and take that daily. I tastes god awful and sometimes I have to drink milk with it due to the aftertaste. A mod from anabolicfitness.com recomended that site to me and I've used it ever since.

Oh one more thing I noticed. Sex drive is low, but the ammount of sperm is a lot more than before. I'm not exactly sure why.

powersam

Reaction score
dht is basically a more potent form of test is it not? therefore anything test can do dht will do better

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thinning fast said:
Oh one more thing I noticed. Sex drive is low, but the ammount of sperm is a lot more than before. I'm not exactly sure why.

Potent LH and FSH stimulator. AI's get your balls working overtime - they should become noticeably enlarged within a week or two of use.

There is a supplement coming out in the near future "Rebound Reloaded" by designer supplements. Its a herbal product that acts like an AI as well as a SERM, but does not seem to have the libido issues that plague most AI use.

Check out the logs over at AnabolicMinds.com. Many people are getting substantial libido inreases despite very low estrogen readings on their blood panels. Most people are running it with "Activate" ( Nettle Root Extract ) which changes SBHG profiles in the blood to slightly decrease overall test at the gain of free test.

The people who are running blood tests seem to be geetting substantial test and free test increases ( about 30% increase over baseline ), decreases in estrogen readings and positive libido increases.

Im not sure how these would affect DHT, but for you guys with gyno or low libido from propecia/dutasteride it could be an awsome supplement.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey Thinning, thanks for the info. From what i've read the original "Rebound XT" contains andro which is really bad for hair. I think it can cause hairloss without converting to DHT im not sure though. Ive read a lot of people lost hair on "Rebound XT" so hopefully this new product works different.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anything that inreases the amount of test in your blood will create more DHT and make more hair will fall out. So any AI will do that, and you should expect that with aromasin unless you are blocking the conversion with finasteride or dutasteride.

pmzito

Reaction score
global said:
Where do people find this rubbish?

DHT is not anabolic at all and taking propecia won't affect muscle growth.

you are misinformed. im working on my doctorate,

DHT is actually 10x's more potent than Testosterone. Testosterone has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 1:1. so if you eliminate the conversion of Test to DHT then you will have less anabolic and less androgenic effects.

newguy2006

Established Member
Reaction score
you are misinformed. im working on my doctorate,

What kind of doctoral program are you in?

DHT is actually 10x's more potent than Testosterone. Testosterone has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 1:1. so if you eliminate the conversion of Test to DHT then you will have less anabolic and less androgenic effects.

Isn't it obtuse to say that one hormone is 10x more potent than another? Wouldn't it be more acceptable to say that it is 10x more androgenic/anabolic in nature in relation to another compound? I need to be educated on this, please.