Nizoral

RalphyWiggum

Established Member
Reaction score
Stingray,

You are going to equate male pattern baldness to vestigial apparatus like a tail?

I have little doubt that male pattern baldness is the result of some point mutation in the homo genome thousands of years ago, but it doesn't serve as an evolutionary adaptation because it doesn't present us with any advantage in the game of natural selection.

I'd say considering that male pattern baldness is more prevalent in caucasians, it was a hormonal adaptation that served neanderthals well back during the ice ages. Most scientists theorize that the reeason for the neaderthal's disappearance was it's integration into the homo sapien population. Perhaps that's were we picked up the allele for Androgenetic Alopecia.

But who knows for sure....

ramename

Reaction score
Sorry to meddle in. I have a simple question about Nizoral and about washing the head.

Whenever I wash my head (every 3 days), I do it with the boiled water. Is it correct or there is no point in doing so?
Then, I put one portion of shampoo, but it's not enough to foam up my hair, so I have to rinse my head and put another portion of shampoo. This is due to extreme greasiness. So, do I do the same with Nizoral (I was recently convinced to use it as an effective means against greasy scalp)?

What amount of the shampoo do I apply per wash? Should my head foam up after applying the shampoo? I never saw this information anywhere.

Thanks

Stingray

Reaction score
Dude, just wash your hair with it hehe.

Use warm tap water from the showerhead...use as much shampoo as necessary, and let it sit for a few minutes, then rinse. It's just like any other shampoo, only not.

ramename

Reaction score
How do you recommend to use Nizoral with another shampoo? Wash one's head every 3 days and use Nizoral every 6 days, while at other days use another shampoo? Or how?

Does it matter which shampoo is used as an alternative to Nizoral?

Stingray

Reaction score
Like this

Monday: Nizoral
Tuesday: Regular shampoo
Wednesday: Nizoral
Thursday: Regular shampoo
Friday: Nizoral
Saturday: Regular shampoo
Sunday: Nizoral
Monday: Regular shampoo

Just alternate :)

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Stingray said:
Like this

Tuesday: Regular shampoo
Wednesday: Nizoral
Thursday: Regular shampoo
Saturday: Regular shampoo
Sunday: Nizoral
Monday: Regular shampoo

Just alternate :)

Hey that's exactly the way I do it, xcept that I rest nizoral on Sat and Sun. Good example sting!

X

ramename

Reaction score
The fact is that I don't wash my head daily. What about this schedule?

Wednesday: Regular shampoo
Sunday: Regular shampoo
Tuesday: Nizoral

Besides, Nizoral is said to be used either twice a week or every three days?? It's written in its instruction as well.

What is the "Regular shampoo"? Any other?

Stingray

Reaction score
That works too. I use T/Gel...but you can use anything. Head and shoulders is good also.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Sting, aret the rumors regarding the tar in T-Gel causing cancer true? Don't want you hurting yoself over there kid.

XL

Stingray

Reaction score
I heard that the radiation coming from a computer monitor can cause cancer as well. Hmmmmm.

G

xzellerate said:
Sting, aret the rumors regarding the tar in T-Gel causing cancer true? Don't want you hurting yoself over there kid.

XL

These rumors about coal tar have been out since the 60s. I don't know if there has ever been a real study on this, as I assume the FDA would yank it quickly if there were.

G

oooh calm down bruce yanking anything quickly just isnt sensuous.
but maybe thats just propecias effect on you? awww!

G

Hollywood said:
oooh calm down bruce yanking anything quickly just isnt sensuous.
but maybe thats just propecias effect on you? awww!

You have succeeded in creating your own language and logic system. Congrats on having your own universe where only you, understand you!

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you guys ever going to come to terms? :roll:

XL

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
what's with the conflict between bruce and hollywood?

don't i get a nemesis too???

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
hair mchair said:
what's with the conflict between bruce and hollywood?

don't i get a nemesis too???

We can be more than happy to assign one to you :)

XL

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
everyone needs a nemesis.

xl, you are now my nemesis.

you bastard.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
xl is stupid. and his butt is big, and he really likes to sniff his own butt.

heh heh :twisted: