Nizoral Cream Works Much Better And Faster Than Finasteride, However...

dr75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pics or I call B's.....I mean you can claim that it works that well but can't post pics? Seems funny
IMG_20181109_094841.jpg

I was a diffuse nw5. Two weeks ago a friend of mine even made a bald joke.

Another friend of mine thought i dyed my hair this week. It is because newly grown hairs are of lighter colour.

dr75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not ever posting on this thread again due to people accusing me of lying as if i would profit advertising a 1.5$ a tube cream that had been on the market for ages.
I just wanted to share the information to help other sufferers, i do not care whether you think i am lying or whether you are bald or not. If you cannot tell the difference between the two pics then simply don't use it.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried it on my hairline for a couple of months. It just have me acne and dandruff ;(

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not nizoral cream btw....it's ketoconazole cream and is rather exspensive. I have a tube I got for Seb derm and it was like 60 bucks at my local pharmacist....I use a little on my hairline as well and it has stopped my Seb derm....but regrowing hair? Not sure. Hope you do have regrowth though and stick with what works for you....goodluck

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just an FYI ketoconazole cream can be purchased from Indian pharmacies for a few dollars.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not ever posting on this thread again due to people accusing me of lying as if i would profit advertising a 1.5$ a tube cream that had been on the market for ages.
I just wanted to share the information to help other sufferers, i do not care whether you think i am lying or whether you are bald or not. If you cannot tell the difference between the two pics then simply don't use it.
Hey man a lot of do believe you....do you get any side effects at all? Lower libido or fatigue or anything? What is the prescription strength and name of the company that makes it? I may look online for the identical product that you are using.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt it works better than finasteride. It might have had results for this guy (questionable in itself) but that doesn't mean it will have results for the rest of us. I wouldn't take the risk of using it without also using finasteride.

It is also very impractical to apply a cream to you scalp every day.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt it works better than finasteride. It might have had results for this guy (questionable in itself) but that doesn't mean it will have results for the rest of us. I wouldn't take the risk of using it without also using finasteride.

It is also very impractical to apply a cream to you scalp every day.

The cream is meant to be used on the skin. As a result it's quite thick. If you have a lot of hair or if you have long hair then it's going to get messy.