Nizoral Cream Works Much Better And Faster Than Finasteride, However...

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get it from my Doctor with a prescription. It's all the rage on the German forum. It's helped a good bit, I don't find it hard to apply although my f*****g hair is still pretty damn thin. Best to apply it after getting out of the shower. Just tell a derm or GP that you want you want to use nizoral cream instead of the shampoo.

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get it from my Doctor with a prescription. It's all the rage on the German forum. It's helped a good bit, I don't find it hard to apply although my f*****g hair is still pretty damn thin. Best to apply it after getting out of the shower. Just tell a derm or GP that you want you want to use nizoral cream instead of the shampoo.
My regimen is just minoxidil twice a day and nizoral shampoo once a week (planning to increase) What do you think about using the keto cream every day but just on the hairline?

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Are you implying keto cream may be partially to blame ? Couldn’t tell by your wording.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You got stabilized/regrowth from it julian? I could do with adding in something else to my regimen, nothing has helped yet.

dr75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got a haircut and i am starting to use the cream again, though this time i mix it with some old minoxidil and water. I took baseline pics this time and will post in a few months.

INT

Reaction score
Got a haircut yesterday. Maybe it was because the lighthing was slightly different than normal but this was the first in 1 year that did not leave me completely depressed when I walked out... It feels like my hair has slightly thickened up.

Regimen:
Nizoral 2% topical every other day
Microneedling (1,5) every 2 weeks
Biton 1000mg every other day

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got a haircut yesterday. Maybe it was because the lighthing was slightly different than normal but this was the first in 1 year that did not leave me completely depressed when I walked out... It feels like my hair has slightly thickened up.

Regimen:
How to you apply your keto cream? Neat or do you mix it with distilled water?

INT

Reaction score
How to you apply your keto cream? Neat or do you mix it with distilled water?

I mix it with distilled water. The final consistency is no longer transparanet and a bit more slimey and less runny than water.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

Regimen:

whats your age and norwood?

Reaction score
Interesting. I tried using the cream undiluted last year but it gave me raging headaches, I'll try making a lotion and report back... Shedding has been savage recently. Super not bueno.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
so if you are getting sides from minoxidil, would this be a good replacement?

INT

Reaction score
your lucky your hair loss isnt too aggressive to be able to maintain on things like nizoral and microneedling

Here is the thing... I tried finasteride when I started thinning (Oct '15) but had to stop due to sides (Jun '16). Did nothing for 1,5 years and lost quite some denisty. My Dad was a Norwood 3,5 at 28, and my maternal grandfather was at exactly that same stage around 30. They both had worse hair at my age. Unless I inherrited the genes from my paternal grandfather (is that even possible? who died at 80 years with a Norwood 3 ) I do not seem to be following the same male pattern baldness speed as my dad and maternal grandfather.

Something is not making sense.