Nizoral Cream Works Much Better And Faster Than Finasteride, However...

dr75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I experimented with the cream version of ketoconazole and i found it works very well. I applied it on my hairline and it literally regrew my juvenile hairline within a month. This is no exaggeration. Regrowth occured only in the areas i could properly apply the cream. I've tried the shampoo version of keto before but it doesn't work.

The problem is it is very hard to apply to a large area with diffuse hair as it is a semi solid cream. Any ideas how we can convert this cream into a liquid form?

INT

Reaction score
Interesting. For the last 6 weeks I have been doing something similar and my hair looks pretty good at the moment with very little shedding. I bought a 2% nizoral cream, put it in an empty minoxidil bottle and added some distilled water to it. A few shakes, leave it for 24 hours and I got a topical that was slightly less runny than minoxidil (a little creamier, which is perfect in my opinion).

Do you have any pictures?

dr75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you get your keto cream from?
Pharmacy. About $2 a tube without prescription. %2 cream.

I stopped using the cream because of inconvenience. I started shedding within a week and receded. When i was using the cream my girlfriend noticed my hairline coming forward and commented on it so it is not in my mind.

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I stopped using the cream because of inconvenience. I started shedding within a week and receded. When i was using the cream my girlfriend noticed my hairline coming forward and commented on it so it is not in my mind.

Wait so you were getting results and regrowth but you stopped using it ?

dr75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait so you were getting results and regrowth but you stopped using it ?
Yes, it was such a hassle to apply it on diffuse scalp. I have diffuse nw6 pattern with a nw2 hairline. If i was only receding i wouldn't have stopped and apply it on my hairline.
I will try to dilute it with distilled water and start again.

I suggest you guys give it a try. From my experience, this cream works as fast as minoxidil.

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, it was such a hassle to apply it on diffuse scalp. I have diffuse nw6 pattern with a nw2 hairline. If i was only receding i wouldn't have stopped and apply it on my hairline.
I will try to dilute it with distilled water and start again.

I suggest you guys give it a try. From my experience, this cream works as fast as minoxidil.

You’re suggesting it works much faster than minoxidil.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Does this look legit?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180528-113618_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180528-113618_Chrome.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 641

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm tempted to go buy some 2% keto cream.

I wonder if it will work.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well since you claimed it had such good results on your hair line, just shave your head and apply the cream then keep it shaved for a while and hope for the same results

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you please post pictures? Without pictures I feel like stories should be taken with a grain of salt.

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we readily order this somewhere if from the US?