Newly Discovered Factor in Androgenetic Alopecia. The Cure is Near?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Guys.

The Pathy to PGD2 / 15-d-PGJ2 is a emergency programm from our body for protect us from cancer / tumor. 15-d-PGJ2 have anti inflammation properties and anti tumor properties.
And why you will ask? Becuase the GSH level is reduced (Glutathoine)
It can have many reason like toxins have metals etc where rise down our GSH level. Remember Glutathoine is the Main Antioxidant from our body.

On hairy scalp is the glutathoine level 3 time higher than on bald. Aha! Remember they found 3x higer PGD2 concentraion on bald scalp.

The best way to find out how it looks on your Glutathoine Level is to make a blood test.
Test GOT (Glutamat Oxalazetat Transaminase) and Homocystein.

You bring up Glutathoine level with a NRF2 activator or reduze oxygied with Niacinamid and Rooibosh Tee

High Glutathoine level will not only bring back your Hairs it will also bring a long live and protects you from many illnes..

Be aware to block PGD2 / 15-d-PGJ2. It will only end in a catastrophic. Bald Scalp will then your smallest problem.

Sorry for my english.

Greets from Switzerland

Good stuff! Every diseases related to chronic inflammation have a lack of Glutathione.. Chron's disease or Parkinson are just a few example...

Born4Hair

Reaction score
GSH Level

Rooibosh is usefull to reduce GSSG back to reduced GSH. Somewhere i read that should be a minimum from 6 Cups Tee per Day.
But should be a problem because its tasty and havent coffeine. (Coffeine blockts alot Enyms and decrese the resorbation from Zink)

Green Rooibosh may have more benefits (Higher Amount of Flavonoids etc) but i read it have complete other taste mor like gras.
I ordered and will try out...

To rise up GSH Level S-Acetyl-Glutathoine may will be intressting. Because it can be long in Bloodstream without oxidation and can pass the cell membrane.

Glutathoine is the Mainoxidants and protect us from Cancer, Inflammation and slow down Aging prozess.
May Germanium 132 is also a intressting supplement. Its support the Immunsystem and tigger als Glutathoine levels.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Rooibosh is usefull to reduce GSSG back to reduced GSH. Somewhere i read that should be a minimum from 6 Cups Tee per Day.
But should be a problem because its tasty and havent coffeine. (Coffeine blockts alot Enyms and decrese the resorbation from Zink)

Green Rooibosh may have more benefits (Higher Amount of Flavonoids etc) but i read it have complete other taste mor like gras.
I ordered and will try out...

To rise up GSH Level S-Acetyl-Glutathoine may will be intressting. Because it can be long in Bloodstream without oxidation and can pass the cell membrane.

Glutathoine is the Mainoxidants and protect us from Cancer, Inflammation and slow down Aging prozess.
May Germanium 132 is also a intressting supplement. Its support the Immunsystem and tigger als Glutathoine levels.

I read a link where a well known Doctor says to take Glycine, Glutamine and S-Acetyl together -- your body will synthesize Gluthione this way...Taking Gluthione alone is useless because it gets completely broken down by the liver

- - - Updated - - -

That would be pretty expensive...I am going to try and squeeze a couple cups out of one tablespoon steep...

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Liposomal Glutathione or transdermal glutathione would be the best supplement to increase Glutathione in the blood.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
So have you guys figured it out yet? Time is almost up, ya know? Put your pencils down and perish.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
So have you guys figured it out yet? Time is almost up, ya know? Put your pencils down and perish.

LOL..nope male pattern baldness will still exist after Doomsday sorry man!

Jacob

Reaction score
I read a link where a well known Doctor says to take Glycine, Glutamine and S-Acetyl together -- your body will synthesize Gluthione this way...Taking Gluthione alone is useless because it gets completely broken down by the liver

Well.."alone"...yeah. But as Squeegee said- with liposomes it'd work fine. Or my favorite- Acetyl-Glutathione.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Jacob you are back? Did you prep yourself for doomday?:wacko:

Jacob

Reaction score
I am a backa. We moved so was a bit busy with that. Then I was behind on emails and everything else and this place was the last one I tried to catch up on. Tried.

The doomsday thing is hilarious..actually. I was just reading how many/most(?) of the Maya these days don't even believe it.

Back to glutathione..don't know if I posted this one before: https://www.researchednutritionals.com/store/item.cfm?code=CRN136 Close to $100..

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1] Br J Dermatol 2000 Nov;143(5):1036-1039
High-dose proinflammatory cytokines induce apoptosis of hair bulb keratinocytes in vivo.
Ruckert R, Lindner G, Bulfone-Paus S, Paus R , Germany.
[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]
BACKGROUND: Hair loss following skin inflammation may in part be mediated by keratinocyte (KC) apoptosis. While the effects of different cytokines or other apoptosis stimulating agents such as interferon (IFN)-gamma or tumour necrosis factor (TNF)-alpha on KC apoptosis in vitro have been addressed in several studies, little is known about the effects of proinflammatory cytokines on KC apoptosis in vivo.
Objectives To study the effects of intradermally injected TNF-alpha, interleukin (IL)-1beta and IFN-gamma on KC apoptosis in the back skin of C57BL/6 mice. METHODS: Apoptosis in epidermal and hair bulb KCs was analysed by immunohistology using TUNEL staining. RESULTS: Injection of TNF-alpha induced a significantly higher number of apoptotic cells within the epidermis than vehicle; all three proinflammatory cytokines together further increased their number. Intrafollicular hair bulb KCs were much more susceptible to apoptosis induction by TNF-alpha or IL-1beta; their injection significantly upregulated apoptosis after 6 h, which was further increased after 24 h. The combination of all cytokines together accelerated intrafollicular apoptosis after 6 h by doubling the number of apoptotic cells per hair bulb, compared with the effects of TNF-alpha or IL-1beta alone. CONCLUSIONS: These data suggest that programmed cell death of proliferating KCs in vivo can be
induced by proinflammatory cytokines. [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+1] [/SIZE]​

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Well when you guys figure it all out let us know. There are lots of bald guys relying on your collective brains to deliver a cure. :santa:

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score
i heard cold showers can increase glutathione levels in our body. They are also beneficial in strengthening immunity and increasing testosterone.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
rogenetic alopecia in males: a histopathological and ultrastructural study

J Cosmet Dermatol. 2009 Jun;8(2):83-91.

Androgenetic alopecia in males: a histopathological and ultrastructural study.
El-Domyati M, Attia S, Saleh F, Abdel-Wahab H.

Department of Dermatology, Faculty of Medicine, Al-Minya University, Al-Minya,
Egypt

Background Androgenetic alopecia is a common cosmetic hair disorder, resulting from interplay of genetic, endocrine, and aging factors leading to a patterned follicular miniaturization. Microinflammation seems to be a potential active player in this process. Aims To study the histopathological and ultrastructural changes occurring in male androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia). Patients/methods Fifty-five subjects were included in this study (40 with Androgenetic Alopecia and 15 as normal age-matched controls). Skin biopsies from frontal bald area and occipital hairy area were subjected to histopathological examination, immunohistochemical staining for collagen I and ultrastructural study. Results The frontal bald area of patients showed highly significant increase in telogen hairs and decrease in anagen/telogen ratio and terminal/vellus hair ratio (P < 0.001). Perifollicular inflammation was almost a constant feature in early cases and showed a significant inverse correlation with perifollicular fibrosis (P = 0.048), which was more marked with thickening of the follicular sheath in advanced cases. Conclusion Follicular microinflammation plays an integral role in the pathogenesis of Androgenetic Alopecia in early cases. Over time, thickening of perifollicular sheath takes place due to increased deposition of collagen, resulting in marked perifollicular fibrosis, and sometimes ends by complete destruction of the affected follicles in advanced cases.

[h=1]Perifollicular fibrosis: pathogenetic role in androgenetic alopecia.[/h]Yoo HG, Kim JS, Lee SR, Pyo HK, Moon HI, Lee JH, Kwon OS, Chung JH, Kim KH, Eun HC, Cho KH.
[h=3]Source[/h]Department of Dermatology, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Laboratory of Cutaneous Aging and Hair Research, Clinical Research Institute, Seoul National University Hospital, and Institute of Dermatological Science, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) is a dihydrotestosterone (DHT)-mediated process, characterized by continuous miniaturization of androgen reactive hair follicles and accompanied by perifollicular fibrosis of follicular units in histological examination. Testosterone (T: 10(-9)-10(-7) M) treatment increased the expression of type I procollagen at mRNA and protein level. Pretreatment of finasteride (10(-8) M) inhibited the T-induced type I procollagen expression at mRNA (40.2%) and protein levels (24.9%). T treatment increased the expression of transforming growth factor-beta 1 (TGF-beta1) at protein levels by 81.9% in the human scalp dermal fibroblasts (DFs). Pretreatment of finasteride decreased the expression of TGF-beta1 protein induced by an average of T (30.4%). The type I procollagen expression after pretreatment of neutralizing TGF-beta1 antibody (10 microg/ml) was inhibited by an average of 54.3%. Our findings suggest that T-induced TGF-beta1 and type I procollagen expression may contribute to the development of perifollicular fibrosis in the Androgenetic Alopecia, and the inhibitory effects on T-induced procollagen and TGF-beta1 expression may explain another possible mechanism how finasteride works in Androgenetic Alopecia.

odalbak

Established Member
Reaction score
Could inflammation induced fibrosis be the only problem in Androgenetic Alopecia or is it in addition to other **** happening more centrally?

Kirby

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone still using OC000459 as an experimental topical? Any results yet so far?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Very interesting, last week I was looking for this publicaction, Thanks squeegee

No problems Armando! :) Indeed! Very interesting!

- - - Updated - - -

Seems to me it is even more evident that a topical application will be THE way to get this done...

Topical route is the way to go.. Kill the problem locally.