New Year's Resolutions For 2018 -- Wow Time Flies !

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't start a political war here. Free Palestine!!
And now Jerusalem.

How can you be a fan of America but also support Palestine and their values? They sided with the Nazis, support terrorists and genocide of the Jews, along with their religion which supports the genocide of the entirety of western civilisation. They are disgusting apes.

I know you're only saying this to be an agitator, but I forgive you.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can you be a fan of America but also support Palestine and their values? They sided with the Nazis, support terrorists and genocide of the Jews, along with their religion which supports the genocide of the entirety of western civilisation. They are disgusting apes.

You're wrong. I didn't say this world is doomed because Palestine is fucked, i said this world is doomed because i feel the end of it is near. I don't care what you believe in or your political views because this world doesn't matter to me, i just want to see the end of it.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're wrong. I didn't say this world is doomed because Palestine is fucked, i said this world is doomed because i feel the end of it is near. I don't care what you believe in or your political views because this world doesn't matter to me, i just want to see the end of it.

Does bitcoin have any part to play in this collapse of the world? Is the world as we know it doomed but to be replaced by a new one, or is every actually going to die and that is the literal end of humanity?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does bitcoin have any part to play in this collapse of the world? Is the world as we know it doomed but to be replaced by a new one, or is every actually going to die and that is the literal end of humanity?
I don't know if you're serious, but i think bitcoin will make a huge change in the world's economy because it could potentially make someone 10 times richer in matter of days.

And for the world, no, not everyone is going to die, but i think the population rate will drastically decrease and billions will die.

As i see nowadays, things change rapidly and escalate quickly, so i won't be surprised to hear that WWIII is going to take place in the next few years and that nations are going to start nuking each others.

I know that no one is going to take this seriously, but it doesn't matter because eventually everyone will know what i'm talking about.

Most people think that this world is peaceful and safe and that nothing bad will ever happen, but in fact, this isn't the case.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm like a Norwood 1 with some slight thinning at my one temple. I jumped on finasteride the second I noticed something was "off" so thankfully it has stayed that way for the last 2 years.

However, my natural hair line has always been very high and I hate it. I have been rocking a Justin Beiber style combover the last 7 years because of it.

You could always join the forehead reduction crew. Get a balloon implanted like me. Blow it up and get the extra forehead cut out. It's super fun.

Just don't recede any further if you do. Not 1 mm. Ever.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You deserve a girlfriend and I hope you get one. I hope she's a proud American too.
My dream girl loves; freedom, whiskey, Lynyrd Skynyrd, suckin' dick, boot-scootin' and hot lead going down range. A man can only dream. I would give a woman like this my heart and soul.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
You could always join the forehead reduction crew. Get a balloon implanted like me. Blow it up and get the extra forehead cut out. It's super fun.

Just don't recede any further if you do. Not 1 mm. Ever.

Whom would go to to figure out what can be done to improve facial aesthetics (I don't know what procedures would be worthwhile for me)? Are there any forums for this?

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whom would go to to figure out what can be done to improve facial aesthetics (I don't know what procedures would be worthwhile for me)? Are there any forums for this?
Try lookism. I know, it sounds like a bad idea, but some guys really know their sh*t as they've had procedures done themselves. I imagine similar to hair transplant forums, that there are plastic surgery forums with active surgeons posting. You would think there would be, idk.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score

You could try Lookism but it's an insane asylum, and most people there are very uneducated on what they're talking about.

For what it's worth, I know a fair amount about serious facial surgeries and facial analysis, having been through plenty of jaw surgery already and planning plenty more. I also know plenty about implants and soft tissue procedures like fat transfers/fillers, Kybella, etc from personal research as well. So if you would like you're welcome to send me a pic and I will privately give you feedback. Obviously I wouldn't post it or share it.

Up to you.

In a general sense, I would suggest you keep in mind that most soft tissue surgeries turn out terribly. Bone surgery is one of the only legit surgeries, along with basic things like rhinoplasty and chin and mandibular angle implants. Possible infraorbital implants but not many people get these. For soft tissue, periorbital fat transfer can do wonderfully also at treating sunken eyes. Lip surgeries are almost universally a bad idea. Ditto with zygo implants (not the same thing as actually having zygos which muscles insert to).

Anything more particular I'd need a pic to comment on.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
You could try Lookism but it's an insane asylum, and most people there are very uneducated on what they're talking about.

For what it's worth, I know a fair amount about serious facial surgeries and facial analysis, having been through plenty of jaw surgery already and planning plenty more. I also know plenty about implants and soft tissue procedures like fat transfers/fillers, Kybella, etc from personal research as well. So if you would like you're welcome to send me a pic and I will privately give you feedback. Obviously I wouldn't post it or share it.

Up to you.

In a general sense, I would suggest you keep in mind that most soft tissue surgeries turn out terribly. Bone surgery is one of the only legit surgeries, along with basic things like rhinoplasty and chin and mandibular angle implants. Possible infraorbital implants but not many people get these. For soft tissue, periorbital fat transfer can do wonderfully also at treating sunken eyes. Lip surgeries are almost universally a bad idea. Ditto with zygo implants (not the same thing as actually having zygos which muscles insert to).

Anything more particular I'd need a pic to comment on.

I think after my next (and likely final in the short term) hair transplant I might look into rhinoplasty. My nose is my worst feature.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think after my next (and likely final in the short term) hair transplant I might look into rhinoplasty. My nose is my worst feature.

Having a bad nose is an enormous gift for potential looksmaxing. It's one of the easiest, lowest risk surgeries that can significantly bump your looks if you have a bad one, and you go to a good surgeon who truly gets what's wrong with it and what you want from them.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Having a bad nose is an enormous gift for potential looksmaxing. It's one of the easiest, lowest risk surgeries that can significantly bump your looks if you have a bad one, and you go to a good surgeon who truly gets what's wrong with it and what you want from them.

What is the cost like? Do you know any good surgeons?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. Start saving for a hair transplant.

2. Finish editing this book.

3. Develop myself professionally

4. Get down to at least 10% body fat while having muscle.

5. Visit at least two new countries.

blackg

Reaction score
1. Start saving for a hair transplant.

2. Finish editing this book.

3. Develop myself professionally

4. Get down to at least 10% body fat while having muscle.

5. Visit at least two new countries.
Yes! You're back!

blackg

Reaction score

I support America and obviously the First Amendment to the U.S. constitution.
I am free to think and say as I please.

By the way, not every American, or Australian for that matter supports the U.S. moving their embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
Jerusalem is a powder-keg and this unilateral action by the Trump administration will likely have violent ramifications for years.

Israel declared Jerusalem as it's capital after the 67 war.
Most of the West did not recognise this declaration.

Now to say that Islam supports the genocide of the entire Western civilisation is really a sensationalist statement meant to induce fear into the non-thinking members of our great nations.

Commercial news outlets do enough of this already.