New Year's Resolutions For 2018 -- Wow Time Flies !

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinking about any surgeries?

As of now no. But down the line I'm thinking of getting my overall hair line lowered as I have a straight up five head and some kind of lip augmentation surgery as my lips are more or less non-existent. Mainly I'm just trying to keep my body fat low (like in the 15%-20% range I've always struggled with keeping my weight really really low), lift (although I haven't made that much progress tbh I think I'm low T af), and continuing to dress well.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Checked out your pics. That last pic looks rather good, definitely better than 4.5/10.
Responded rather well to treatments... are you open to a transplant in future?

No way that can't be legit.

Average is 5/10, and I'm below average, so 4.5/10 is a good estimate.

I've had decent regrowth, I'd get a transplant if my position in the world improved. It is an investment of ~$8,000.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
As of now no. But down the line I'm thinking of getting my overall hair line lowered as I have a straight up five head and some kind of lip augmentation surgery as my lips are more or less non-existent. Mainly I'm just trying to keep my body fat low (like in the 15%-20% range I've always struggled with keeping my weight really really low), lift (although I haven't made that much progress tbh I think I'm low T af), and continuing to dress well.

Your hair and your lips are good as they are.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Average is 5/10, and I'm below average, so 4.5/10 is a good estimate.

I've had decent regrowth, I'd get a transplant if my position in the world improved. It is an investment of ~$8,000.

Disagree about your 4.5/10 self-assessment. But then, it's subjective, at least to an extent.
Not a strong chin, but the rest of the face is pretty decent.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Disagree about your 4.5/10 self-assessment. But then, it's subjective, at least to an extent.
Not a strong chin, but the rest of the face is pretty decent.

Yeah, my chin might be my weakest trait, it's too bad.

Also means that obesity is especially bad for me.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice. What Norwood are you? I'm considering a jaw implant and cheek augmentation to start out. My jaw is weak af, makes me look too feminine.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice. What Norwood are you? I'm considering a jaw implant and cheek augmentation to start out. My jaw is weak af, makes me look too feminine.

I'm like a Norwood 1 with some slight thinning at my one temple. I jumped on finasteride the second I noticed something was "off" so thankfully it has stayed that way for the last 2 years.

However, my natural hair line has always been very high and I hate it. I have been rocking a Justin Beiber style combover the last 7 years because of it.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Afro_Vacancy Jews finally achieved their dream and had taken over Jerusalem.

They may start soon to build Solomon's temple and wait for the "savior".

lol this world is doomed.

blackg

Reaction score
-Add more muscle mass and maintain a BF % of around 12.
-Continue to improve my cooking abilities.
-Actually consistently meal prep. I've become lazy in this.
-Control my stress, less by coping, more by trying to get to the root causes.
-Re-teach myself math so I can start getting into my prerequisite classes.
-Maintain 3.5 GPA or higher. This semester was my first in college, pretty proud of myself and I think I'll have a 3.8ish. Gotta do all I can to be a competitive applicant for graduate school.
-Maybe get a gf? Very unlikely, but it would be nice to connect with someone.
You deserve a girlfriend and I hope you get one. I hope she's a proud American too.