New Study: Topical Cetirizine For Androgenetic Alopecia Shows Promise

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score
Georgie - if i may. I have tried all of the above and adenosine and minoxidil work well together. Stemox and ahk did nothing for me.

Good luck

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Georgie - if i may. I have tried all of the above and adenosine and minoxidil work well together. Stemox and ahk did nothing for me.

Good luck
Thanks for you reply.

I guess everyone is different. I’ve read things where people say stemox has done some good things, others who say it’s total sh*t. Same deal with adenosine (which is also very expensive). Some people love minoxidil, and for me I’ve found that its probably ruined my hair growth cycle.

Are you still using adenosine? In what way did you find it helped?

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Behold, the true form of Brotzu potion, lol.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Good luck
How did you use adenosine? Like did you buy the powder form and put it into minoxidil?

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score
Rogaine foam in the morning.
Adenosine and RU in the evening.
Just added oral minoxidil as well (5mg)

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Either amazon or eBay and I pay on average 50 bucks. Yea it gave me thickening and some growth.
Could you send me a link to which one you use on amazon? Would it still help if I’m not using and anti androgen?

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I'm assuming that the results presented here where from the best responders. Now the interesting thing is that they all seem to have diffuse thinning rather the traditional male pattern baldness. I therefore wouldn't be surprised if people who have normal male pattern baldness don't respond (i.e. german forum).

Another thing worth pointing out is that there is a thing called diffuse AA and antihistamines have been used to treat AA.

I have similar hairloss on the crown to (g) so I will get a years supply of cet and give it a shot

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm assuming that the results presented here where from the best responders. Now the interesting thing is that they all seem to have diffuse thinning rather the traditional male pattern baldness. I therefore wouldn't be surprised if people who have normal male pattern baldness don't respond (i.e. german forum).

Another thing worth pointing out is that there is a thing called diffuse AA and antihistamines have been used to treat AA.

I have similar hairloss on the crown to (g) so I will get a years supply of cet and give it a shot
You are missunderstanding the photos . A people that is balding , a norwood 2 or 3 will look exacly ñike that if they do a hairstile like that . Even propecia tale also that kind of photos . It was already more than proove that pdg2 levels is actually what cause balding, DHT just start Telogen Effluvium chascade that end it up qoth that high levels . Anythin than can lower pdg2 without lowering good prostaglandis, will stop the advance of male pattern baldness .

The problem with the german forum is that they was looking to Revert a male pattern baldness, and that will not happen even if you remove your testicles . How many of that guys where not using another treatment like minoxidil or finasteride ?

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You are missunderstanding the photos . A people that is balding , a norwood 2 or 3 will look exacly ñike that if they do a hairstile like that . Even propecia tale also that kind of photos . It was already more than proove that pdg2 levels is actually what cause balding, DHT just start Telogen Effluvium chascade that end it up qoth that high levels . Anythin than can lower pdg2 without lowering good prostaglandis, will stop the advance of male pattern baldness .

The problem with the german forum is that they was looking to Revert a male pattern baldness, and that will not happen even if you remove your testicles . How many of that guys where not using another treatment like minoxidil or finasteride ?

I haven't misunderstood at all, in fact I have gone through the exact process. I had become norwood 3 by the age of 28 but had zero hair loss on my crown. Then aged 37 I had diffuse thinning on my crown and within 6 months I was like (g). Now after three years of trying different regimes I have one where I have regained a norwood on my hair line, gaining hair on the temples where there has been none for almost 10 years. However my more recent hair loss on the crown has not come back, only thickened the surviving hairs. This gives me the impression that the hairloss on the crown and temple recession are not the same thing, at least in my case and I suspect in these cases too from what you can see of the hairlines. I have read multiple cases on this site where minoxidil has worked on the hairline but not the crown and it is possible to have male pattern baldness and some form of AA at the same time, so for me at least it seems like a hypothesis worth testing..

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't misunderstood at all, in fact I have gone through the exact process. I had become norwood 3 by the age of 28 but had zero hair loss on my crown. Then aged 37 I had diffuse thinning on my crown and within 6 months I was like (g). Now after three years of trying different regimes I have one where I have regained a norwood on my hair line, gaining hair on the temples where there has been none for almost 10 years. However my more recent hair loss on the crown has not come back, only thickened the surviving hairs. This gives me the impression that the hairloss on the crown and temple recession are not the same thing, at least in my case and I suspect in these cases too from what you can see of the hairlines. I have read multiple cases on this site where minoxidil has worked on the hairline but not the crown and it is possible to have male pattern baldness and some form of AA at the same time, so for me at least it seems like a hypothesis worth testing..

No, it is not. There are two "types" was that even affected by Androgenetic Alopecia can be reversed and other follicles that get so damage than can not be reverted. That not mean you don't have male pattern baldness and that you have another kind of hair loss.
PDG2 was already more than prove that it the last thing in the cascade started by DHT that cause the hair loss, Cetirizine inhibit it, in part. Cetirizine works. You can hypothesis what ever you want, but CLINICAL STUDY already prove it.
Again, search for the MERCK original phostos on their original study for propecia, photos was exactly took like that, cause is the best way to evaluate the entire hair.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what would be the perfect formula for a cetirizine topical (ingredients and steps to do it)

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Do u have recent pics of ur progress on the hairline?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But what is the formula they are using ?? please someone answer .... 60 pills for 60 ml ? how to filter it ? only water or with alcohol or more ?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
But what is the formula they are using ?? please someone answer .... 60 pills for 60 ml ? how to filter it ? only water or with alcohol or more ?
They use a 1 % . Meaning every 100ml of lotion you have 1 gram ( 1000 mg ) of Cetirizine .

They use Water, Ethanol and don't remember what else. Anyway, like it was already posted here with an study, ethanol is not the best vehicle for cetirizine. In theory water alone will disolve all. To be honest, I don't know if the alcahol is necesary for penetration . But, for just in case, you can do a lotion with 80 % water and 20 % propilen glycol .