New Study: Topical Cetirizine For Androgenetic Alopecia Shows Promise

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am Chinese.My friend can get ceti pure dust .If ceti can stop lossing hair.I will success because I have a good hair now

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
using 1% ceti on its own solution since minoxidil seems to degrade easily
nothing to report
i added 2 times week hydrocortisone (locoidon) in low dosage..very effective imho

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
nothing to report
i added 2 times week hydrocortisone (locoidon) in low dosage..very effective imho
alot of ppl seem to report this, however that wasnt my experience when i used corticosteroids

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
alot of ppl seem to report this, however that wasnt my experience when i used corticosteroids
Its a corticosteroid type II, so a very weak one...it shouldnt affect hpg axis, btw its better to use for max 3 months on off

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nothing to report
Did you have results with cetirizine?

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been using it. Seems to lower my daily loss of terminal hairs and proneness to itch in areas of miniaturization. I think if it works it's a rather weak treatment, but it seems to do something. I'd rate the efficacy similar to alfatradiol for myself, at least with the probably highly suboptimal preparation of cetirizine I use.

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using it. Seems to lower my daily loss of terminal hairs and proneness to itch in areas of miniaturization. I think if it works it's a rather weak treatment, but it seems to do something. I'd rate the efficacy similar to alfatradiol for myself, at least with the probably highly suboptimal preparation of cetirizine I use.
How do you use it?

Ticken

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you use it?
Cetirizine is water soluble.

There was a thread here in which someone successfully used topical cetirizine in their protocol to reduce PGD2 + pro-inflammatory cytokines.

EDIT: He mixed a fresh batch daily...post #11. To be fair, they were using a fair bit in their protocol but he does have some how to/mixing notes there.

Last edited: