New Report That Finasteride Does Not Cause Sexual Side Effects When Compared To Control Group

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you feel anything when you orgasm or do you only have erectile dysfunction ?
Theres very little feeling for me even though I can easily ejaculate.
I've tried cabergoline ropinirole and pramipexole. Ropinirole worked best but didn't cure anything. It gave me a little morello sensation and made me more horny. For some reason I get constipated nowadays when I use them so it's not an option anymore.
I'm currently trying mucuna pruriens, it's too early to say if they are doing anything but il keep you updated

sh*t man .. you got genuine pfs ?

My orgasms are completely fine , as is sensation in general . Just low libido and erections get to about 90% just takes a while ...

NW007

My Regimen
Reaction score
it is crucial for this sub that mentally ill trolls like EL CUCUY get banned immediately. i have read SO much mis and disinformation in his last 10 comments it's actually insane. finasteride a prostate drug? the entire ignorance of the studies I posted that i can "Put in my ***" like he said, those that disprove his bullshit? the idea that low testosterone on finasteride will get you gyro. the idea that testosterone below 400 must always be an issue

if you should have learned one thing it is that the value of total T is relatively irrelevant. I talked to one of the best urologists I know and he said if it's over 300 and you don't have issues it doesn't matter, it's fine. that is because everybody has a different sensitivity to it. just like hair. thats why some men can still go bald with low DHT levels.

then he talks about neurosteriods, I get super frustrated, you don't even know what the fuc that is.

lets be real. a lot of people on this forum have a severe mental health issue. I mean, EL CUCUY is literally a mentally savaged man. there is nothing you can fix about him anymore. so I think we should indeed talk about banning him. there is NO place for SUCH gross misinformation, everything he said, literally everything is just wrong scientifically. what a moron

are you that weirdo from r/tressless who keeps crying about his height, penis size and hair all the time?

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I have learned about Finasteride and experienced myself, I can tell a few things about it.

Every drug you take has a impact to your body, so as finasteride. Especially if it is hormonal drug, strong one.

In very rare cases, body will react to drop testosterone level, and of course your libido is down/gone, and experiencing ED(due to low libido).

However it most cases it lives testosterone free so it actually does increase libido. The problem is that in many cases at the same time body increase estrogen, with cause erectile disfunction and gyno.

I did not do it myself, but I thing in this second case, things may be fixed by low-estrogen drug.

So does finasteride itself cause loss libido or ED? Well if body would drop DHT itself and that was it, I would say it does not cause all that, but sadly body does react, and its reaction cause chain of hormonal events that can issued that.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This study is sh*t tbh.

Why would you ask CURRENT Finasteride users. Why not find new people?
It would be assumed that current finasteride users are those who generally have not quit due to no side-effects.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
This study is sh*t tbh.

Why would you ask CURRENT Finasteride users. Why not find new people?
It would be assumed that current finasteride users are those who generally have not quit due to no side-effects.
Good thinking!

This is exactly right.

We could do a poll here in these forums and then produce a NEW report, Finasteride DOES cause sexual side effects.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t man .. you got genuine pfs ?

My orgasms are completely fine , as is sensation in general . Just low libido and erections get to about 90% just takes a while ...
I wish bad erections were my only problem
I don't know if you can call it pfs I've had this problem for atleast 5 years before I ever tried finasteride.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro you’re a grown *** man in his fourties with zero sex life trying to preach about a drug that can and will - in time - supress the pituitary and cause irreversible damage to hormonal profile. There is a reason no one takes you seriously. You’re all manlets playing with drugs, that’s all you were, are and will be. You know nothing about endocrinology and the very drug you’re taking. No one said “don’t take it Peterson”. It’s not my business what you put in your system. But don’t talk about it and label it safe when you’re delusional and misinformed. Same way you can’t say “it won’t affect your libido” when your own libido is nonexistent and suffices only for daily masturbation. Having a semi flaccid penis during jerkoff can lead to ejaculation. During penetration you will find it’s a different story having a not-so-hard penis. So stop trying and what’s up with you freaks disliking all my posts one by one? I didn’t know you care so much about this stuff haha RRREEEEEE!

You know nothing about endocrinology and you’ve proven that over and over again. Regardless of the limited knowledge on this forum.

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro you’re a grown *** man in his fourties with zero sex life trying to preach about a drug that can and will - in time - supress the pituitary and cause irreversible damage to hormonal profile. There is a reason no one takes you seriously. You’re all manlets playing with drugs, that’s all you were, are and will be. You know nothing about endocrinology and the very drug you’re taking. No one said “don’t take it Peterson”. It’s not my business what you put in your system. But don’t talk about it and label it safe when you’re delusional and misinformed. Same way you can’t say “it won’t affect your libido” when your own libido is nonexistent and suffices only for daily masturbation. Having a semi flaccid penis during jerkoff can lead to ejaculation. During penetration you will find it’s a different story having a not-so-hard penis. So stop trying and what’s up with you freaks disliking all my posts one by one? I didn’t know you care so much about this stuff haha RRREEEEEE!

Why are you judging others for taking finasteride? If you enjoy being bald, good for you. But, otherwise literally no one cares for your opinion. You're hostile, and I don't even think you know what you're talking about most of the time.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I came across some of his posts when I was just a guest here, he was talking about ending it all and how he world is unfair etc. I tried to help with my previous posts but it’s clear this forum hosts members that are pretty much a lost cause. I think at some point the hair loss got mixed up with depression, misogynism, then the incel cult came along and everything became a mess. I mean I can understand and sympathize with a young man losing his hair rapidly but I find it hilarious that there are members here constantly talking sh*t for years while losing their hair. If you’re balding, in 3-4 years you’re gonna be half way there. Yet there are people here who are “losing it all” for a decade now. Unless their scalp is a plane landing strip, I think they’d have lost it all already.

But back to the point of this thread: finasteride is pure poison and the damage done may vary from instant to taking years to manifest. I took the drug because idiots like yourselves claimed it’s safe. So it’s my duty to warn everyone, not spread fear monger and stupid links. And I’m not sorry if you are offended by it. As long as you keep supporting a drug that FAILS to do what’s intended without irreversible damage, we will NEVER see a new treatment that works.

There are members here AFAIK who took a drug cocktail that feminizes them and came back to claim that they are men, they feel fine and their erections are better than ever. Guys, on estrogen, on antiandrogens, with zero blood tests (but with many many links), who haven’t had sex once in their life (for you virgins reading this, sex is way different than jerking it off as far as erections go) claiming it’s “all good man”, guys who grew full sized tits and to this day if asked they will say “it’s mostly fat man, my e2 is high tho”. No dumbass, it’s not your e2. It’s your androgen depletion, messing with your axis. Your e2 can be 10 and you’d still have gyno. No I’m sorry, I mean “nipple puffiness”. Ain’t that a fun topic. “I have this puffiness but can’t feel anything, letro didn’t work what do now?”.

f*** this drug and take it out of the market for hair loss. For prostate by all means, keep it. You know, finasteride has countless reports of screwing men by making them infertile and actually damaging their prostates. Maybe that’s the plan. Take it for hair and then once they ruin your prostate, take it for prostate.

I’ll be proudly wearing my 0,01mm custom made hair piece while reading up on your horror stories.

First of all, you're just jealous that those people who do take a 'drug cocktail that feminises them' will have more hair than you will ever have. I'm on estrogen and anti-androgens, and I get blood tests every month. I don't care about growing 'full sized tits' because I am confident enough in myself to sacrifice an area which I don't show to anyone, even to my ex-boyfriends, for beautiful hair. Most people on the 'drug cocktail' claim that their sex-life is fine because it most likely is and I believe them. Second of all, I have not seen a single person who has become infertile over finasteride. And apparently, taking finasteride actually lowers your chances of getting prostate cancer!

I'm not sure why you're so triggered over people making decisions over their own life. At the end of the day, it's their body and they can do what they want. They're here to contribute to the website, unlike you who continuously seems to sh*t on finasteride for literally no valid reason.

Finasteride isn't pure poison, it just didn't work out for you and now you're mad. Continue to be mad, because people will still continue to use the medication and it will still be given out to men all around the world. And there's nothing you can do about it.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Should have called urself EL CUCK.

Joe79

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol you are such a lunatic its almost kind of cute
Be quiet petersonkj, ikarus, etc.
Finasteride makes much pain as well to the mind as other cells of the body. Do not be disrespectful with others, like me, who has entered in many and serious problems because of this authorized and promoted bull sh*t.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can tell you that you are being quite close to being banned. If you want to stay active on here I would cut back on the obnoxious attitude.
giphy.gif

INT

Reaction score
oh now I am the one being obnoxious? have you even followed the conversation? Im sure you are NOT biased on this issue? and who are you anyway

I have followed the conversation and I am not only talking about that particular post. What does it matter who I am?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro your penis is soft and you have b cups. God knows what else. On top of that, none of you ever has sex so it’s pointless for me to take you seriously. I’m not mad because the drug works for you. On the contrary I wish you the best. I don’t care even if you grow horns from it, as long as I take care of my case. You understand? I just came back from a hospital that does radiographies and mastographies and all that good stuff. I had an ultrasound for my “puffy nipples” from your favorite drug. I grew a small pore for milk on the side of both my chest (cause the drug wanted to make me a woman and what is the number one priority or a woman if not to feed her newborn with milk), a tiny bit of connective tissue and a ton of fat. The kind of fat finasteride gives you after messing up your liver (wanna go into detail about igf1 in liver during finasteride?) and it’s the kind of f*****g fat that goes away last. And very very hard. So no gland (yet) so it’s all good. So anyone who wants to see if they have gyno, they do an ultrasound with a Doctor that knows what he’s watching at as he’s taking pics. So... we have established that not all puffy nipples and rings around nipple is gyno. WOAH! Google however never talks about ultrasounds huh? Or pores. Or connective tissue. Huh. Even on “studies” on pseudogyno. Well I guess we can’t learn much from online study links now can we.

Get my point man? I hope you do. f*** your feminizing castrating drug. If I could sue Merck, I would on a heartbeat. You wanna take the pill? Take it. But when I say it’s bad, I don’t want your dumb *** or anyone else to intervene and try to talk sh*t or call me a liar.

The topic is about finasteride and a preposterous “study” claiming it has no sides on libido. I’m here to tell you to shove that link up your buttocks and that finasteride ruins libido, sometimes even permanently.

May god save ur souls when your system crashes.

Um... Okay then! o_O

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro your penis is soft and you have b cups. God knows what else. On top of that, none of you ever has sex so it’s pointless for me to take you seriously. I’m not mad because the drug works for you. On the contrary I wish you the best. I don’t care even if you grow horns from it, as long as I take care of my case. You understand? I just came back from a hospital that does radiographies and mastographies and all that good stuff. I had an ultrasound for my “puffy nipples” from your favorite drug. I grew a small pore for milk on the side of both my chest (cause the drug wanted to make me a woman and what is the number one priority or a woman if not to feed her newborn with milk), a tiny bit of connective tissue and a ton of fat. The kind of fat finasteride gives you after messing up your liver (wanna go into detail about igf1 in liver during finasteride?) and it’s the kind of f*****g fat that goes away last. And very very hard. So no gland (yet) so it’s all good. So anyone who wants to see if they have gyno, they do an ultrasound with a Doctor that knows what he’s watching at as he’s taking pics. So... we have established that not all puffy nipples and rings around nipple is gyno. WOAH! Google however never talks about ultrasounds huh? Or pores. Or connective tissue. Huh. Even on “studies” on pseudogyno. Well I guess we can’t learn much from online study links now can we.

Get my point man? I hope you do. f*** your feminizing castrating drug. If I could sue Merck, I would on a heartbeat. You wanna take the pill? Take it. But when I say it’s bad, I don’t want your dumb *** or anyone else to intervene and try to talk sh*t or call me a liar.

The topic is about finasteride and a preposterous “study” claiming it has no sides on libido. I’m here to tell you to shove that link up your buttocks and that finasteride ruins libido, sometimes even permanently.

May god save ur souls when your system crashes.
Yeah i think its pretty clear ur estrogen is just too high because ur a soyboy and a crying girl, and now u blame finasteride for making u into a woman, when it's clear u already were one.

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But there isn’t any other alternatives, even minoxidil isn’t a longer term solution and I can’t imagine walking around with a wig. So I guess i will have to resist those sides, until a better treatment is out.