New Report That Finasteride Does Not Cause Sexual Side Effects When Compared To Control Group

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I sure can beat your dumb *** up tho haha.

I warn people because I can and want to. Finasteride is pure poison. The thread is misleading, the contents of it are misleading. Anyone who isn’t an asexual virgin like you and the likes of you, has the right to know the truth and to be warned. There is a reason you are all hanging up on me to diss and dislike all my posts, even tho many of them have useful content (such as the one about gyno). But what’s more funny is your lives are so empty that the only thing you do all day is mess around with your hair. Why would you defend a proven poisonous drug? Perhaps because you’re so bored you feel it’s fun. Me and thousands more have taken it and suffered a lot from it. Don’t you think you are stupid for neglecting all those horror stories and keeping a straight face when you claim the drug is safe and without sexual sides? And ofc I won’t bother going into detail because you’re clueless about what the drug actually does. I’ll give you a clue about what’s going on with you: a friend of mine is a transgender woman. “She” also takes finasteride among other things such as estrogen. She thinks she is fine but reality is she isn’t from a male’s perspective. But since she WANTS to be feminized, everything is normal to her. All the sides. So you’re the same situation. Your bodies and brains are so feminized and changed that androgen related sides are barely recognized by you. But they are there. That’s why I told you: you are a grown man and quite miserable (according to other members) and you have no sex probably for years maybe you are virgin. So you are not in a position to talk about this drug and sexual sides. You pretty much run your mouth constantly because you think that’s the cool thing to do or maybe you are so worried about your hair that you think defending propecia is your life goal. It’s very sad and I believe you don’t even lose hair but u have mental illness.

Anyone who wants a healthy sex life needs to stay away from this drug forever.
Never laughed more in my life. Hahahhaaha amazing how much effort u put in ur posts while i am just sipping my lemonade and trolling u.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I sure can beat your dumb *** up tho haha.

I warn people because I can and want to. Finasteride is pure poison. The thread is misleading, the contents of it are misleading. Anyone who isn’t an asexual virgin like you and the likes of you, has the right to know the truth and to be warned. There is a reason you are all hanging up on me to diss and dislike all my posts, even tho many of them have useful content (such as the one about gyno). But what’s more funny is your lives are so empty that the only thing you do all day is mess around with your hair. Why would you defend a proven poisonous drug? Perhaps because you’re so bored you feel it’s fun. Me and thousands more have taken it and suffered a lot from it. Don’t you think you are stupid for neglecting all those horror stories and keeping a straight face when you claim the drug is safe and without sexual sides? And ofc I won’t bother going into detail because you’re clueless about what the drug actually does. I’ll give you a clue about what’s going on with you: a friend of mine is a transgender woman. “She” also takes finasteride among other things such as estrogen. She thinks she is fine but reality is she isn’t from a male’s perspective. But since she WANTS to be feminized, everything is normal to her. All the sides. So you’re the same situation. Your bodies and brains are so feminized and changed that androgen related sides are barely recognized by you. But they are there. That’s why I told you: you are a grown man and quite miserable (according to other members) and you have no sex probably for years maybe you are virgin. So you are not in a position to talk about this drug and sexual sides. You pretty much run your mouth constantly because you think that’s the cool thing to do or maybe you are so worried about your hair that you think defending propecia is your life goal. It’s very sad and I believe you don’t even lose hair but u have mental illness.

Anyone who wants a healthy sex life needs to stay away from this drug forever.

Why are you acting as if everyone’s lives should resolve around sex? From your responses, you sound like a sex addict :eek:

You don’t have a transgender friend. Most of what you’re saying about your ‘transgender friend’ doesn’t make sense. Why would she care about a males perspective of her? The reason why people transition is to relieve them from their dysphoria, even if that means they have to go through side effects.

We don’t have a feminised brain, instead we are vain. I accept that you enjoy being bald, it doesn’t affect my life. You are evidently just mad that the medication didn’t work for you, but if the medication did work for you the tables would turn.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not that you’d ever be able to troll someone but the fact you’re claiming to be, shows that you’re here to fight and not contribute or discuss. I wonder if you are even bald or close to it. Ah, what does it matter... bald or not, you ain’t getting any. Except for lemonade, that you can definitely sip.
Nothing to discuss. U disregard scientific evidence simply because u don't like it. Also, u have an obsession with getting laid and projecting on others. Get help.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t enjoy being bald, never hid the fact that I hate it as much as the next bald guy. Im not mad at the medication, I’m annoyed with the amount of misinformation being spread around. Deliberate or not. And usually it’s due to vanity as you said you’re vein. I told you many times, you can take the drug I’m not your mother and I won’t tell you how to run your life. But saying the drug has no sexual sides based on your view is false and I explained why. I am not a sex addict by any means although I have sex every day. It’s normal. I took this nasty drug from reading bs posts like yours so for that you can say I’m mad at myself. “Oh you will get used to it”, “sides subside”, “I’m doing fine”, “testosterone rises u gonna get muscles”, “dht is a useless hormone”. Those are all posts from members like you. It took me a long time to fix my gyno and revert it. And I stressed my body for nothing. If I showed you my head at 4 months you’d say no way. Finasteride literally got me from a clean nw5 to growing hairline at my temples. I never said the drug doesn’t work. I said it’s not a safe path. And I said that sides many times go unnoticed because of the person itself or that they are developing slowly and sneaky. Add to that you’re not taking blood tests so why should anyone not strike you down when you say “no sexual sides”. I told you try to have sex and you will see it’s very different than watching p*rn so u might be surprised to find that your penis does suffer. If you can’t let these things sink in, then it’s pointless to quote me again.

If you honestly didn't enjoy being bald you would put more effort into trying to not becoming bald. However, that's not the case since finasteride saved you from your apparent sex addiction.

I literally never said that the medication doesn't have sexual side effects. The main points I were making is that people blow it out of proportion, in which they do. Remember, this is the same website where people claim to have penile shrinkage and brain fog from DHT blocking shampoos so of course I can't take people seriously. Sexual side effects potentially may happen for some people which I can't deny, but that doesn't mean it affects the majority so much that they stop the medication. With any medication, you should research the potential side effects and weigh the pros against the cons and come to a conclusion like an adult. But apparently people on this website don't know how to use Google. People most likely don't notice side effects because they don't have any or it doesn't affect their daily lives.

When it comes to DHT, the points I were making is that it's a hormone with its negatives as it evidently causes acne and hair loss. Androgens has its negatives, just like how estrogen has its negatives.

I get blood tests done every four weeks to monitor the medications I'm on, and I get a full blood test every six months to get everything else checked.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have the mentality of a junkie. “I mess with my body, I know what I’m doing”. You deprive yourself from vital hormones and signaling that is responsible for much more than getting and keeping it up. You’re a moron, so is your bf who posts every time you do. Finasteride is poison. Take it if you want but don’t preach it’s safe. Now stop wasting my precious time.

I don’t take finasteride

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
El Cucuy, post evidence of anything you're saying either anecdotally or through studies/data or STFU

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
exactly. if you read the studies, th percentage of people who had sides is higher than those who discontinued treatment. the recent 10 year long term study showed 6% had sides (which could be placebo or aging in part) but some of those continued their treatment because they were so satisfying with the results. so a lot of people who do get sides can life with them perfectly fine. a lot of people can put up with less ejaculate, no morning wood or random erections and lower libido for hair. of course some have more serious sides but its not like jf you get sides you automatically can't have sex anymore.

last month on trestless we had a guy who used trinov and said for weeks that he has now PFS and zero libido, ED, brain fog, muscle wasting. from the brotzu lotion. that his dht didn't recover, even though though does not lower systemic dht. there is lots of anxious dysmorphic people on these forums

It’s as if some of these people mentally form side effects. I don’t understand why people go into taking medications believing they’re going to get the worst side effects possible; they’re most likely just going to mentally create them. I have done that in the past.

Some people act as if finasteride just castrated them just because they have a reduction in morning wood, a slightly lower libido and watery semen. And, I don’t think watery semen is an issue unless you’re trying to have a child...?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The PFS forums alone have a thousand times more people than the ones you mention on your imaginary studies.

I call you ugly because you are. And that’s all it takes for your narcissistic bubble to burst. Keep your V card away from me, homo.

Don’t you have to go back to shaving your NW5 hair?

(I don’t care if you call me ugly because you don’t know what I look like. But if you want to know, I have purple skin with pink eyes and blue hair)

By the way, the amount of people who have PFS is around 15,000. That’s such an insignificant number compared to the amount of people who use it without issue or complaints.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are both ugly and asexual. It’s a term used for people who don’t have and don’t want to have or as you’ll say “don’t care to have” any intercourse with a female. One of you is a confirmed mentally ill bully from other ridiculous forums crying about his penis size. The second one of you is not even taking the drug. And you’re both on a constant state of anxiety which translates into an insufferable lust to argue, even if what you argue about is a drug with serious consequences to those who take it. And you’re both - of course - self proclaimed scientists, having finished your Google bachelor and NCBI PhD, countless clicks of useless and irrelevant “studies” on your resume. Hair loss talk has become your personal playground and as true alpha males you will hunt down and bite on anyone who disagrees with your preachings. Easily triggered nerds you casually go apeshit when someone comments on your looks and you go on defense, sobbing in your pillow.

I’ve ridiculed you both enough, dragged you both behind my chariot and you’re about to make a cocktail of antidepressants and topical finasteride and sip it. I’d say do it. There are studies showing small dicked males regrew hair on their temples when combining strong anti’s with topical finasteride. I know the study says small dicked mice but your looks ain’t that far from it so give it a go.

There are ice packets and bandages on the main forum page, all you gotta do is dislike the post and F5.

I’m gay, why would I have intercourse with a female? I don’t use my penis because I’m too busy being drilled.