New Regime: Stemox|minoxidil|ru|oral Castor|other Oils

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
David, maybe you are a slight aspie, like me?
;)

Hahahaha, sorry. From the photos I've seen, you are just an average nerd. It should be very possible to get a gf.

What helped me getting out into the world after a long relationship a few years ago was the art of charm podcast.

It's mostly bullshit, but in the first episodes (toolbox or something if I recall) they break down good flirting and good banter in a very logic way.

From my point of view you also could replace 5kg of fat with 5kg of muscle, but apart from that you are not bad looking.

I hope you are not offended by me being so open. I have of course problems myself, so I figured it's a good strategy to focus on other people's business first.

It's also quite impressive that you make yourself so vulnerable on the internet. You are for sure a strong personality.

Man I am convinced that David could get an average looking girlfriend

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@kj6723 , @sunchyme1 , @Grasshüpfer

I posted this recent picture on rankmyphotos.com, it's currently at 4.25/10:
img58cf09d329145.jpg

All of my ranked photo are far below the 50th percentile.

I'm already in decent shape. The average man in the USA in his 30s is 5'9 tall and weighs 189 lbs; I'm 5'11 tall and weigh 172 lbs. I'm 2 inches taller, and 17 lbs (8 Kg) lighter than the average.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/349345-the-average-weight-for-men-based-on-height/
Yes I can improve my body composition and will, but that's not my limiting factor. I'm far better than average in that area. I just have a far below-average face.

What you guys are doing is overrating the looks of men and underrating the looks of women, which seems to be standard on this forum.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
@kj6723 , @sunchyme1 , @Grasshüpfer

I posted this recent picture on rankmyphotos.com, it's currently at 4.25/10:
img58cf09d329145.jpg

All of my ranked photo are far below the 50th percentile.

I'm already in decent shape. The average man in the USA in his 30s is 5'9 tall and weighs 189 lbs; I'm 5'11 tall and weigh 172 lbs. I'm 2 inches taller, and 17 lbs (8 Kg) lighter than the average.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/349345-the-average-weight-for-men-based-on-height/
Yes I can improve my body composition and will, but that's not my limiting factor. I'm far better than average in that area. I just have a far below-average face.

What you guys are doing is overrating the looks of men and underrating the looks of women, which seems to be standard on this forum.

you look in great shape mate, congrats

lol at 4.25. who the f*** is rating u man?

i can see your skin issues here man, what exactly is this?

maybe that has had a bearing on the ratings. i think once those skin issues are fixed, you are a 6-7 kind of guy. which is average to decent looking. in my book anyway. 8 plus is good looking.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
you look in great shape mate, congrats

lol at 4.25. who the f*** is rating u man?

i can see your skin issues here man, what exactly is this?

maybe that has had a bearing on the ratings. i think once those skin issues are fixed, you are a 6-7 kind of guy. which is average to decent looking. in my book anyway. 8 plus is good looking.

I'm being rated by the same crowd rating everyone else.

I can't tell what skin issues you're seeing. There's a spot on my nose where my glasses rest. That's meaningless. I'm pretty sure my skin is better than that of most 33 year olds.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm being rated by the same crowd rating everyone else.

I can't tell what skin issues you're seeing. There's a spot on my nose where my glasses rest. That's meaningless. I'm pretty sure my skin is better than that of most 33 year olds.

i thought you said you had red bumps issues? i thought i could see that in the beard area. maybe im mistaken.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
i thought you said you had red bumps issues? i thought i could see that in the beard area. maybe im mistaken.

Sometimes after shaving, if it's a deep shave. They're gone if I grow my facial hair for even a few days.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes after shaving, if it's a deep shave. They're gone if I grow my facial hair for even a few days.

yeah man f*****g red bumps shaving is a motherfucker

i havent wet shaved for years because of this. just cant handle it no matter what direction i shave in, lotions i use etc etc.

look disgusting

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah man f*****g red bumps shaving is a motherfucker

i havent wet shaved for years because of this. just cant handle it no matter what direction i shave in, lotions i use etc etc.

look disgusting

So how do you shave?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
So how do you shave?

with my head shaver no guard.

i cant handle a proper beard shaver either lol. feels awful. like my skins being sliced off

head shaver is the only way i can do it. always have a stubble because of this. which is fine with me being a bald motherfucker :D

Elohim

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, maybe I missed it, but why did you stop with the Stemox? It didn't work for you, or your not sure and you're just trying other combinations?

How is the RU working for you? I'm still looking for a replacement for finasteride (currently trying Zix), but I haven't seen that much real success stories with RU, and it seems like there's some people noticing side effects (which is the reason i quit finasteride after almost a year).

And the additions you do to your nizoral. Do you think it really helps, or is it just for cosmetical reasons? My hair is honestly terrible after i wash it with Nizoral, so it would be great it I could diminish that a little bit.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, maybe I missed it, but why did you stop with the Stemox? It didn't work for you, or your not sure and you're just trying other combinations?

How is the RU working for you? I'm still looking for a replacement for finasteride (currently trying Zix), but I haven't seen that much real success stories with RU, and it seems like there's some people noticing side effects (which is the reason i quit finasteride after almost a year).

And the additions you do to your nizoral. Do you think it really helps, or is it just for cosmetical reasons? My hair is honestly terrible after i wash it with Nizoral, so it would be great it I could diminish that a little bit.

I dropped the stemoxydyine because using too many chemicals at once feels humiliating. For now, I'm using Pantostin alfatradiol instead. I still have some stemoxydyine bottles and may use em later.

Supposedly stemoxydyine works by reviving dead cells. Yeah maybe who knows. If that is so however one need not use it continuously.

My regimen as a whole has given me modest regrowth. Check the pics on page one. I think my hairline is a little lower. It's also a straight line now rather than an M. That said I don't know if it's the RU or the other ingredients helping.

Nizoral has mild or no effect on me. Adding in stuff is an easy way to hedge bets. When my conditioner runs out, I will add coconut oil and nigella sativa oil to the next conditioner.

Elohim

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just ordered some Stemoxidine, so we'll see. I'm not expecting miracles. If my hair gets just a little thicker I would already be pretty satisfied.

I would like to try your regime, but I'm studying abroad (in combination with traveling etc.), so it's not the ideal moment to try it now. The last few weeks my hair definitely got worse, especially the crown, so I know I have to do something. Maybe I'll get back on finasteride again. I never had the feeling it really worked, until I quit it because of sides. Maybe I can maintain with a lower dose until something real comes along. But I'm afraid it will be too late for me.

Any suggestions for a good conditioner?

I used to use Revita (shampoo and conditioner) and before that Regenepure. Mot people prefer Regenepure I think, but I liked Revita. But because I saw Nizoral over here I thought lets try it.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just ordered some Stemoxidine, so we'll see. I'm not expecting miracles. If my hair gets just a little thicker I would already be pretty satisfied.

I would like to try your regime, but I'm studying abroad (in combination with traveling etc.), so it's not the ideal moment to try it now. The last few weeks my hair definitely got worse, especially the crown, so I know I have to do something. Maybe I'll get back on finasteride again. I never had the feeling it really worked, until I quit it because of sides. Maybe I can maintain with a lower dose until something real comes along. But I'm afraid it will be too late for me.

Any suggestions for a good conditioner?

I used to use Revita (shampoo and conditioner) and before that Regenepure. Mot people prefer Regenepure I think, but I liked Revita. But because I saw Nizoral over here I thought lets try it.

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Oil conditioner isn't bad. It definitely soothes the scalp. You have to apply, scratch and massage your scalp, and leave it in for 5-10 minutes. It's also ok to add in other oils and dissolve them in.

Based on your screen name, I assume you're also Jewish? Perhaps we share hair genes due to both of us being Jewish, lol.

If you want to try a lower dose of finasteride I recommend an extremely low dose ... 0.03 mg/day. Start low and work your way up. So for example in a 60 ml bottle of minoxidil used twice a day, dissolve in a single 1 mg finasteride tablet. You will then be using 0.0333 mg/day. Due to finasteride's logarithmic response curve, you'll have around half the DHT inhibition at that dose that you'd get at 1mg/day. You might still get sides though. If you get sides, stop.

I know you're travelling, but TheKaneShop isn't bad for shipping. They take 1-2 weeks in my experience, between payment and delivery.

Elohim

My Regimen
Reaction score
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Oil conditioner isn't bad. It definitely soothes the scalp. You have to apply, scratch and massage your scalp, and leave it in for 5-10 minutes. It's also ok to add in other oils and dissolve them in.

Based on your screen name, I assume you're also Jewish? Perhaps we share hair genes due to both of us being Jewish, lol.

If you want to try a lower dose of finasteride I recommend an extremely low dose ... 0.03 mg/day. Start low and work your way up. So for example in a 60 ml bottle of minoxidil used twice a day, dissolve in a single 1 mg finasteride tablet. You will then be using 0.0333 mg/day. Due to finasteride's logarithmic response curve, you'll have around half the DHT inhibition at that dose that you'd get at 1mg/day. You might still get sides though. If you get sides, stop.

I know you're travelling, but TheKaneShop isn't bad for shipping. They take 1-2 weeks in my experience, between payment and delivery.

Thanks. I will search for that one, maybe add some other oils.

That might be a good idea. But isn't there still debate about topical finasteride and how well it works (on the other hand, there's not one single treatment for hair loss without debate, so I don't know what I'm being difficult about that haha). And yes, I will definitely stop if I'm noticing sides. Losing your hair might be awful, I'm pretty sure losing the ability to use your dick is far worse (although sometimes it might feel the same).

I'm not Jewish btw. I always used this screen name for other sites/games, was the first thing that came to mind. Always interested me.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. I will search for that one, maybe add some other oils.

That might be a good idea. But isn't there still debate about topical finasteride and how well it works (on the other hand, there's not one single treatment for hair loss without debate, so I don't know what I'm being difficult about that haha). And yes, I will definitely stop if I'm noticing sides. Losing your hair might be awful, I'm pretty sure losing the ability to use your dick is far worse (although sometimes it might feel the same).

I'm not Jewish btw. I always used this screen name for other sites/games, was the first thing that came to mind. Always interested me.

Topical finasteride definitely still works, the debate is whether or not there is a point. If it's absorbed through the skin, then you might as well take a pill, it's easier. That said with topical it's a little easier to push down the dose.

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hows ur hair now ? u may consider green tea and pumpkin seed oil in ur regimen been 1.5 months on it , i think it helps...

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
hows ur hair now ? u may consider green tea and pumpkin seed oil in ur regimen been 1.5 months on it , i think it helps...

Starting pictures on page 1, recent pictures on page 5.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
using too many chemicals at once feels humiliating

Lol very true

When I stop and think about all the chemicals going into my body and scalp for the sake of making some dead cells grow on my head, it's really quite bizarre