New Justin Beiber Picture Is Startling

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're getting young girls so you have some traits of a good looking man. Can you grow a decent beard even if you don't like it? Just curious, maybe I missed something and you already mentioned it.
Not really, I have very weak beard. It would probabbly took several months to grown a decent beard, If must. Maybe a thin mustache.

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh right. It's shocking to me that many people are having beard transplants these days, I know of someone who recently went for one. I get it that the trend has been there for over a decade and maybe I am biased since I can grow a really nice one but to me it feels like a waste of grafts and unnecessary donor thinning. I guess once you even begin to bald a little you appreciate all the follicles even in the donor area! If it takes you months to grow it's probably best without it since it's patchy most likely. I can grow a decent length in 2 weeks, one week it will have really nice stubble.
Yes I don't get beard transplants either, I think it's very extreme. I never cared about it actually, except when I was hiting puberty. I wanted a beard to look like my father, his used to grew VERY fast and he wore a beard his entire life. But then I realize I look better clean shaved. Maybe when I get older and my face skin stars to deteriorate I'll recur to a beard, who knows..

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hear and observe that a lot too - that the beard becomes an essential component of an older man who wants to remain attractive regardless of what the trend is. It's as you say, disguises skin and looks deterioration and can make someone look a touch younger. Now with the trend, they all have it anyway. You can see how terrible Elton John has looked with his combover, fake dye and clean shave over decades, he's always looked like a grandpa for 20 plus years and now he looks so odd.

As a younger guy with a masculine defined face, beard on/off makes little difference in terms of attraction imo but following the fashion does give bonus points because of how girls are currently conditioned - and they will like you more for it and it will not suddenly transform you to into a middle aged man lol. Sometimes I see (online of course) that a beard ages a young guy, this is loosely thrown around by men who can't grow one or are already old looking/old - a truly young looking man will always look fresh with it or without it as long as it's an appropriate size and trimmed well not to mention the benefit of fashion and facial sculpting for those who need it.

I'm young looking but a beard do make me look older, but probabbly beacause it's thin and can't grow properly. It also darkens my skin. I look more pale clean shaven, don't know why.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm young looking but a beard do make me look older, but probabbly beacause it's thin and can't grow properly. It also darkens my skin. I look more pale clean shaven, don't know why.

Sounds psychological to me to an extent. But yes if it's a diffuse weak beard it probably does not look great and could make you look older - just like a diffuse head on top can. A shame because they really do add to a guy these days regardless of looks. I think you're doing fine in the sense of staying clean as you can't grow one well and possibly adding a beard in your later years to compensate for ageing.

My Regimen
Reaction score
I notice right away. Clearly combover. And you can see the difference in texture and density between the pics. Look at the fine wispy hairs at the front. My harline is similar.

Baldness apart, I don't think is a bad hairtsyle at all, it does suit him.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I notice right away. Clearly combover. And you can see the difference in texture and density between the pics. Look at the fine wispy hairs at the front. My harline is similar.

Baldness apart, I don't think is a bad hairtsyle at all, it does suit him.
Nevermind they were referring to the joke edited hairstyles, not his real one lol