New Justin Beiber Picture Is Startling

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His new look that they have been promoting:

View attachment 151895

Is it just me or has his face "feminized" a bit? Just noticed.

You also gotta remember, promo shots like these are always heavily altered. Lots of photoshop going on. Clean up the skin, colour the hair, lengthen or widen the face etc..etc.

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Justin's got the baby face prettyboy look ala Billy Corgan, which gets hit the most by baldness. He's unable to grow any decent facial hair just like his bald dad, and his party lifestyle and drugs have prolly contributed to his hair loss. Like many pop stars he depends a lot on his looks, so unlike Billy he'll lose a lot of his fanbase after he loses that... Who knows, with the lifestyle he has maybe he'll OD before he's 35. I can't say I feel sorry for him tho, he seems like an awful human being and also mocked Prince William.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Clear recession there due to asymmetry, dead giveaway yeah and thin hair. He's way too feminine, almost looks lesbian in some pics, without the fame I doubt many would look. The "ultra prettyboy" is a niche that lasts just for teens and only some girls like it then too. Now with age he just looks like a weird older looking feminine boy. Masculine features lasts until middle age with good ageing, even prettyboys like Zayn Malik are a mix of the two unlike Bieber and you can see that's why Zayn has a wider appeal.
He always looked like a lesbian, It was a common joke back then. I actually think he looks great nowadays, way better than last year. Of course make up helps. He still has the "pretty boy" face IMO. Yes nowadays girls don't dig this style like they did back in 2009-11, the macho beard is the trend now. But he can't put out the look. I have the same "problem". I look way younger, like a more developed teenager and I honestly like It, It suits me well. I look better beardless. Younger girls dig It. And I dig them...

My Regimen
Reaction score
Justin's got the baby face prettyboy look ala Billy Corgan, which gets hit the most by baldness. He's unable to grow any decent facial hair just like his bald dad, and his party lifestyle and drugs have prolly contributed to his hair loss. Like many pop stars he depends a lot on his looks, so unlike Billy he'll lose a lot of his fanbase after he loses that... Who knows, with the lifestyle he has maybe he'll OD before he's 35. I can't say I feel sorry for him tho, he seems like an awful human being and also mocked Prince William.
I'm fucked than. My youthfuk face is the only good thing about my looks. Once my hair is gone, it's the end. Full Corgan.

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm fucked than. My youthfuk face is the only good thing about my looks. Once my hair is gone, it's the end. Full Corgan.
Have you tried any treatments yet? Many people can hold or slow down their hair loss for ten to twenty years, which is more than enough time to get ripped and/or settle down.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think he's a particularly bad person. Just a bit annoying but he's been trying his best to change. When he made that comment about William he was just a teenager, he had no idea what he was talking about.

He's a bit of a hat prisoner now just like his dad.

Last edited:

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think he's a particularly bad person. Just a bit annoying but he's been trying his best to change. When he made that comment about William he was just a teenager, he had no idea what he was talking about.

He's a bit of a hat prisoner now just like his dad.

Yeah I guess he's grown humbler after getting hit by Lyme's disease and baldness... I dunno why his dad is such a hat prisoner, he's a fit guy who looks nice bald, maybe he just never grew up past the frat boy style.

My Regimen
Reaction score
Clearly a comb over, but good thickness overall. Heck, don't we all do this? I spent 5 months without a haircut this year. Looked like a homeless man, but a.nin balding one lol. Growing out since october now, but clearly can't put out a fringe anymore.

Justin looks a little bloated in this pic. Is It possible due to finasteride/dutasteride?

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it's something, at least you are in the attractive category from what you said and it could be a lot worse. I think he looks very ordinary though and those pictures are filters and he has make up on, he is just a feminine looking guy that appealed once upon a time to pubertal girls. How many girls past 17 like him? I don't know many lol, just a small niche and mainly status based. He looks like a lesbian and once ageing sets in, it will just get worse. He's not ugly but very girly.

It's not about a macho beard trend at all, girls generally dig a guy with both masculine and pretty boy features in the era before beards and now. These guys can also look much younger if their genetics dictate/darker features. My gf is hot and a typical girl and her tastes are pretty mainstream rather than a niche and have always been - she's the type of girl that gets attention from all ages. Some of the guys she thinks look good in no particular order are below. Glad I fought for my NW1, of all the benefits I can list, one of the top ones is not feeling "past it" during a movie. A uniform NW1-2 is enough. Girls just want a regular poorer version of a movie star that they feel has a hint of looks.

View attachment 152152

View attachment 152153
View attachment 152154

View attachment 152155

View attachment 152156

Colin Farrel, Tom Hardy etc You get the idea!
I wouldn't say I'm good looking, but I do look better with a younger look. A beard makes me look like a criminal. About Justin, yep, some adult woman still like him, kinda weird. That revival in his career between 2015-2017 saved his popularity. Yes this "mature" movie star look is very popular with woman nowadays.